My One and Only - A CaptainSp...

By sunnypak

I smiled sweetly. "I just wish I could relive the nineteen years I've wasted and smush them into six months b... More

My One and Only - A CaptainSparklez FanFiction
Chapter One - The Steps of Living
Chapter Three - Meeting Him
Chapter Four - The Ring
Chapter Five - Dreamland
Chapter Six - The Look
Chapter Seven - The Meeting
Chapter Eight - Park Encounters
Chapter Nine - Wedding Dress
Chapter Ten - 1K SPECIAL
Chapter Eleven - Arguments
Chapter Twelve - Encounter
Chapter Thirteen - The Pool
Chapter Fourteen - Back to Santa Barbara
Chapter Fifteen - Two Months Later
Chapter Sixteen - Back Together
Chapter Seventeen - I'm Not Gonna Be There
Chapter Eighteen - Everyone Except For You
Chapter Nineteen - The New Condo
Chapter Twenty - Let Go
Chapter Twenty-One - Rule Number Two
Epilogue - One And A Half Years Later
NEW BOOK!
Bonus Epilogue II - Wedding

Chapter Two - Getting Ready

3.3K 118 150
By sunnypak

Chapter Two - Getting Ready

ELLIE'S POV

I started to choke and cough violently when Jordan finished his sentence. I don't think he caught on that the waitress standing right there, basically bullying me, was my own sister, and she didn't even know that either.

I immediately got up out of my seat, ignoring the delicious smells coming from the bacon and pancakes. I was still coughing when I ran out of IHOP, and I heard Jordan get up out of his seat as well.

I stood outside, finally managing to make the coughing subside, and I saw Jordan scramble out of the restaurant after me, a worried and confused look on his face.

"What just happened back there?" he said, guiding both of us back to his car.

When we had climbed in the car, the realization finally hit me. That was my sister. My sister. The person who abandoned me and left me to live this dull life, the person who left me when I was only six, the person who I thought was dead.

I just shook my head and looked up at Jordan, tears starting to form in my eyes. "Jordan..." I began. "That was Cassidy."

Jordan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, then it immediately turned to shock. He opened his mouth slightly as if he were to say something, but he quickly clamped it shut.

"Jordan, that was my sister. She didn't even realize it was me, that's how long it's been," I said, shaking my head. Tears were glistening on the corners of my eyes, and I didn't even know why.

Perhaps it was the mere fact that I had just realized my sister was alive, maybe that she didn't recognize me, or she seemed to hate my guts.

I tipped my head back against the seat, and I let out a sigh as Jordan started the car, and in a matter of minutes, we were back at his house.

We both entered his house and I immediately ran into the guest room, slammed the door, collapsed onto the bed, and screamed into the pillow.

After a few minutes, I heard Jordan knock on my door quietly. He opened it a crack and poked his head in. "Ellie, can I come in?"

I huffed in response and he came over and sat on the bed next to me. "Ellie, you have no idea if that was actually your sister," Jordan said calmly, speaking as soothingly as he could.

I sat up on the bed. "Jordan, she looked exactly like me," I muttered, not looking directly into his eyes.

I felt him move some strands of my hair behind my ear, and he tipped my face up to face his. "Hey, look, everything's gonna be alright, whether she's your sister or not."

I sighed. We sat there in a comfortable silence, until I nearly jumped out of my skin when the phone on the bedside table rang. 

I checked it and saw my mother's caller ID show up. At that point, I realized I had 27 missed calls from each of my parents. Oops. I thought, sliding the answer button to the right.

I put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I said.

"Ellie Remy Quinn! Do you know how worried your father and I have been?! We have been calling you nonstop and you didn't even pick up!" my mother yelled into my phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear so I wouldn't go deaf.

"Mom, I'm nineteen, I can go wherever the hell I want," I said in a monotone while putting the phone on speaker for Jordan to hear as well.

I heard my mother huffing in anger on the other side of the line. "You come home this INSTANT, or I won't let you see that Jordan boy I'm sure you're with right now."

I looked up at Jordan and saw anger flicker through his eyes. I hit the end button quickly and got up from the bed.

Jordan guided me out the guest room door and I was about to thank him when his eyes suddenly lit up and he said, "Ellie, wait! One second!"

He rushed back into the guest room, coming out with the CaptainSparklez t-shirt that I had asked to keep. I laughed when I saw him extending his arm out to pass me the shirt.

I took it from him and stepped out the front door. I turned around, and saw Jordan leaning on the doorway, a cute half-smile on his face. I blushed at his adorableness. I mean like, SWOOOON...

I hugged him quickly, and said, "Thanks, Jordan, for everything. For letting me stay at your house, and taking me to my first restaurant EVER."

I saw him smile at me and replied, "No problem, Ellie. Text me?" 

"Sure," I said, walking down the steps. 

He closed the door as I started to walk down the pavement. Even though the hug that Jordan and I shared was short and sweet, it still gave me massive butterflies in my stomach.

By the time I had entered the house, my mother was FUMING. I thought I even saw smoke coming out of her ears. But I didn't care much. I had too much fun with Jordan, that even my mother couldn't ruin my mood.

"Ellie!" my mother yelled right in my face.

"Yes?" I replied calmly, hoping my mother wouldn't turn on extreme-bitch-mode.

She just sighed, in a deep, angry way, and I turned to walk up the stairs to my bedroom when I heard my mother say in a quieter tone, "Go get dressed, you and your fiance are meeting in an hour at Olive Garden. I'm taking you so I know you don't bail out."

I stopped in my tracks, closed my eyes, and let a deep breath out. God damn it, mother. I guess you CAN ruin my good mood.

I stormed up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door. I slid down the wall in anger, grabbing all of my hair, wanting to pull it out in rage.

I took out my phone and immediately texted Jordan. 

Hey, gotta get ready for meeting whoever this guy is, willing to come over and help me get ready? I texted him.

Within a minute I got a response from him saying, Sure, but how do I get in? Your mom probably won't approve..

I thought for a moment. There's a tree outside my balcony, are you willing to climb it?

Anything for you, Ellie. He responded.

Within ten minutes, I heard rustling coming from the tree outside my balcony. I opened the doors and saw Jordan hop on up over the railing.

He walked into my room and flopped down on my bed. "So, who's the guy?" he said, getting comfortable.

"I do not even know, and I do not even care," I said, opening my wardrobe. "Hey, do you think this would look good on me?" 

I took out a floral top from the rack and showed it to him. But all he did was shrug and look away. This happened for the next five tops.

I sighed and sat down next to him. "Jordan, at this rate, I'm gonna run out of clothes. You're not really helping," I said, nudging him with my shoulder. He didn't nudge back though, he just stared at his hands.

At this point I knew something was wrong. "Jordan, what's going on?" I said, turning to face him. He got up off the bed and paced around the room until he groaned, tipping his head back and putting his hands to his face.

"Can you at least help me get ready?" I asked, getting annoyed that he isn't cooperating. 

"Actually, Ellie, no, I will not," he said, taking his hands away from his face and looking at me.

What? I thought, confused. I furrowed my eyebrows, getting more annoyed with his behavior. "Why?" I said.

"I just - UGH - it's just I - I can't, ugh!" he said, pulling at his hair, clearly frustrated. 

I just stood there, not knowing what to expect. What was he doing? I thought. 

"I don't want to help you get ready for your 'date,'" he said, putting quotation marks in the air around date. "Because I don't WANT you to go, Ellie!" he finished, exasperated.

At this point I was extremely confused. "Why not?!" I said. "Can't you just help me, Jordan?! I mean, maybe he's nice! Maybe I will like him!"

"But the thing is, I don't WANT you to like him!" Jordan said, turning towards me. "I want you to like ME! Not whoever this guy is!"

I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't know what to say, I just stood there, trying to take this all in.

"Jordan, I--" I began, but I was cut off by him stepping towards me, cupping my face, and planting his lips onto mine.

"Ellie, what is all that ruckus you are making in your roo--" I heard my mother say, then stopping mid-sentence when she opened my door.

---

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry I couldn't update esterday, vocab CBA and history chapter test! eek!

Votes and Comments greatly appreciated!

-Sunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 187 22
I notice that Jordan keeps playing with my hand. I can tell he wants to hold my hand, he grabs it and looks at it as if he needs a reason to hold it...
7.5K 133 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
6K 264 47
Minecon. Who would've guessed that all this would amount from it?
44.8K 1.5K 52
When Ali Jones wakes up from a coma, everything that she's done in the past 7 months is erased. This includes falling in love with Captian Sparklez...