My Stepbrothers

By sIeepyy

Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Authors Note: Need Some Help!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
How The Parents Reacted
1 million reads

Chapter 19

135K 4.4K 1.7K
By sIeepyy

Brad took me to a little fast food place that looked like something from a cute movie. This place only had a few people working and eating here. The walls were white with cute light pink stripes. The walls had a bunch of cute little pictures on them. The floors were white tiles. There was only booths and a big island table and behind it was where the chefs were cooking. There were waitresses walking around in pink dresses. They had their hair into buns with a white bow. They wore white shoes and for the waiters they had on black pants and a white buttoned up shirt with a pink tie. Their shoes were black and their hair was slicked back with gel.

This place reminded me of a cute little diner back in the old days.

"Bradley!" An elderly lady came up to us and pulled Brad into a hug. She pulled away. "I haven't seen you in almost a month. I was getting worried."

"Sorry been busy lately." Brad apologized.

"You should be. You better at least drop by for a couple minutes."

"I will." He said.

"Alright good so who do we have here?" She smiled at me.

"This is Kali. Kali this is my grandma Sue." Brad introduced us. We shook hands but then she pulled me into an unexpected hug.

"It is so lovely to meet you Kali." She pulled away.

"It's lovely to meet you too." I smiled.

"Bradley never brings friends here. You must be a special one." She winked at me.

"Oh my god grandma stop." Brad said. His cheeks were turning pink.

"Sorry didn't mean to make you blush sweet pea." She laughed. Brad put a hand on his forehead and shook his head in embarrassment. I laughed at how cute he looked. "Alright I will leave you two alone." She smiled and walked off.

"Aw is Bradley blushing?" I poked him in his sides a couple times until he grabbed my hands.

"You better stop or I will tickle you."

"Right here? In public? No you won't."

"Try me." He smirked.

"Fine I will stop."

"That's what I thought."

I stuck my tongue out at him. He smirked.

"Follow me." He said. He walked off and I followed behind him. He stopped which made me stop. He sat down and I joined him. I sat across from him. I looked to the side of me to see a couple of pictures and some of the pictures had little kids in them but only one picture really caught my eye. There was five little kids and wait a minute is that John? He looks so young. I looked over at Brad.

"Are those kids you and your brothers?" I asked. He nodded. I looked at the picture some more. I pointed to a little boy who was wearing a red hoodie and blue jeans. His hair was spiked up. He had a big smile on his face and had one arm around one of his brothers and his other arm around a golden retriever.

"Is that you?"

"Yeah."

"You were so cute. What happened?"

"Hey I still am!"

I laughed. "Just kidding but cocky much?"

He smirked and just shrugged. "Maybe a little."

"Was that your dog?" I asked him pointing at the dog in the picture.

"Yeah his name was Lucky. He was the best dog anyone could ever have. He was pretty much my best friend." He smiled to himself probably thinking back when Lucky was around.

"I wish I could of met him."

"You would of loved him. Everyone loved him."

"I bet I would of." I smiled. He smiled back.

Someone cleared their throat. We looked over to see a woman with black hair and pale skin. "I will be your waitress for today. Are you ready to order your drinks?" She asked.

We both nodded.

"Alright go ahead and tell me also if you're ready to order food you can tell me that too."

We both ordered are drinks and food. The woman walked away and said she would be back with are drinks and food shortly.

"Is Sue your grandma on your moms side?" I asked.

"Yeah but she hasn't seen my mom since she left us. I mean-"

"It's okay I already know. Luke and Carter told me."

"Oh well then yeah she hasn't seen my mom since she left my brothers and I."

"Has she talked to her?"

"On the phone."

"Oh."

That's when the woman came back with are milkshakes and chicken tenders and curly fries. "Enjoy. I will be back to check on you two in a few minutes." She smiled.

"Okay thank you." I said.

"No problem sweetie." She walked away.

"This place is so cute." I took a sip of my milkshake and looked around.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"So does your grandma own this place?" I asked.

"Yeah she does."

"That's awesome."

"Yeah."

"So was this part of your romantic side?"

"Kind of. We still have one more stop then after that stop I will prove to you I'm romantic." He took one of my fries from my plate and threw it into his mouth.

"Hey!"

He smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I couldn't help myself." He said. He then grabbed another fry from my plate. I smacked his hand making him drop the fry onto the table. He looked at me and stuck out his bottom lip.

"I really wanted that." He pouted.

"And I really did not want you to have it."

"You make it hard for me to show you my whole nice and romantic side."

"Aw is Bradley about to act all mean to me again?"

"For tonight no because I have to prove to you that I am nice and romantic." He drunk the last of his milkshake and stood up. He held out his hand for me to take it. I looked at his hand and then him. I put my hand in his and he helped me up. His hand was so soft and warm. He dropped my hand and headed over to his grandma. We said are goodbyes and she told us that we both better come back soon. We agreed that we would.

After eating Brad took me to an arcade. I asked him how this was romantic? He told me it wasn't. He said he just needed to stall some more time before he takes me to the place that will show his romantic side.

At the arcade we rode on the motorcycle and he made me get on the back while he tried to win the game. We then played a shooting game that I sucked at but he helped me out by pressing his body against the back of mine and holding onto my hands to help me aim the gun and shoot. Okay I have to say that part made my heart sped up and the butterflies took over my stomach like crazy.

We also played other little games. We even did go karts and I won! He was so pissed and I knew he wanted to say something mean but he didn't.

We left the arcade and it was finally getting late and it was now dark outside. He told me this was are last stop for tonight.

We drove for about ten minutes until we parked and stopped by a big open field of grass.

We hopped over the little wooden fence and was now walking on the field.

"What are we doing out in an open field and why do you have a blanket?" I asked.

"You will see."

We walked further up the hill. We stopped and he put the blanket down. We sat on top of the blanket. He lied down and rested his hands on his chest.

"We are looking at the stars?" I asked with a confused look. I mean what guy wants to look at stars? Let's be real here.

"Yes so lie down."

I lied down beside him and turned my head in his direction. "Why?" I asked.

He turned his head in my direction. We both were now looking into each other's eyes.

"Because I promised you we would."

"You remembered?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah." He looked back up at the stars. I smiled to myself. I can't believe he remembered and actually kept the promise. Maybe he does have a nice romantic side. Who would of thought?

I studied his face. His tan skin and sharp jawline. His long eyelashes that I've never really noticed how long they were until now.

"Are you done starring at me yet?" He asked.

"Uh I-I wasn't starring at you." I quickly said. I looked up at the stars. We stayed quite for a couple minutes until I could feel his eyes on me now. "Now you're starring." I turned my head to look at him. He smirked.

"Was not."

"Were too."

I swear we always argue like little kids sometimes.

"Maybe I was so what?"

I rolled my eyes. He laid out his arm. "Come here." He said. I scooted over closer to him. He slid his arm underneath me. I moved closer to him. Yeah this is pretty cliche but we did watch the stars with each other for a while. It was actually really nice.

After a while I turned over on my side and buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

If only he would kiss me on the lips. Wait what am I saying? He's my stepbrother. He doesn't see me in that way.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. He starred into my eyes. He started to lean in and so did I but he stopped. "We should get going. Everybody is probably freaking out at home wondering where we are." He said. I mentally was crying. To be honest I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay and I wanted him to kiss me but I guess he just doesn't see me in that kind of way.

"Yeah you're probably right." I sat up and so did he. We both stood up and he grabbed the blanket and we headed back to the car. We both got in and before he started the car we just sat there in a awkward silence for a couple of minutes. Finally he opened his mouth and said something.

"I had a really good time with you today." He turned and looked at me.

"I had a really good time too. Thanks for taking me out."

"No problem so does this mean I proved to you that I do have a romantic side?" He smirked.

"I guess so." I smiled.

"Say it."

"Say what?" I looked at him confused.

"That I have a romantic side."

"Seriously you want me to say that?"

"Yes I do."

"Fine." I sighed. "Brad you have a romantic side."

"So who was wrong?"

"Do not ruin this good night." I glared at him. He chuckled.

"Okay, okay I won't ruin it." He turned on the car and we headed home.

I don't know what happen but I was just on like seven hundred reads and then BOOM I'm on like a thousand reads!! 😝

Thank you all so much for reading this story.

Also thank you for voting. I really do appreciate it. It makes me so happy to see people vote. When ever I see someone vote I can't help but smile and wanna make this story long and great for you all! ☺️

Okay well I gotta go. Love you all! Have a nice day!

Vote/Fan/Comment💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.1K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
8.6M 247K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
373 1 33
Lylah loses her beloved mother and is forced to stay with her biological father after the funeral, which is absolute hell. Before the passing of her...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...