capture [camren]

By URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
epilogue.
strangers

nine.

11.2K 302 36
By URGHlernjergi

lauren.

My phone was ringing. I was in the middle of doing work so I hit decline. It rang again so I hit decline again and continued working. I saw Normani rushing over to me and I looked up. "What's up?" I asked. "Dinah has been calling you, it's about Mila." She said. "I'll call her back." I replied, picking up my phone to see two missed calls from Dinah.

"Hello?"

"How dare you decline my call Lauser?"

"Shut up DJ, how's Camz doing?"

"Come over now, my apartment, it's an emergency."

"Coming now."

"Mani, I need the rest of the day off." I said, getting up. "Okay, call me if you need anything." She replied and I left the office. I knew getting a cab will take too long so I ran. Like literally ran. Luckily, Dinah's apartment wasn't too far away.

I rang the doorbell and it opened to reveal Dinah. "Bedroom, quickly." She said and I quickly ran to her bedroom to see a teary-eyed Camila on the bed which made me sad. "Camz. What's wrong?" I asked, pulling her into a hug. "You know how you didn't use a condom?" She asked, sniffling. I kept quiet so she could continue talking. "My period was due a few days ago but I didn't get it so I had Dinah get me a few pregnancy test kits." She explained. "What are the results?" I asked, kissing her forehead. "I haven't seen them, I'm too scared." She replied. "Do you want me to look for you?" I asked and she nodded.

I let go of her and went to the bathroom to see five pregnancy tests kits on the counter. I took a deep breath and walked up, looking at the results.

Positive.

Positive.

Fuck.

Negative.

Negative.

Negative.

I walked back out and pulled Camila into a hug. "They aren't accurate. Two positives and three negatives." I said. "What am I going to do?" She asked, crying harder. "Let me book an appointment for you. We'll go see a doctor and make sure alright?" I asked and she nodded. "I want you to know Camz... That whatever happens, I won't leave you. I will never leave you. Because I...I love you." I said, holding her close. I didn't get a reply but I continued to hold her. "You don't have to say anything." I said, kissing her forehead. "I love you too." She replied and I smiled.

"I'm going to go book the appointment, do you want Dinah to accompany you?" I asked and she nodded. I let go of her and left the room. "I'm booking her an appointment tomorrow to see a doctor. The tests were not accurate, mind keeping her company while I call the clinic?" I asked. "Sure." She replied and went to the bedroom. I quickly called the clinic and booked an appointment then went back to the bedroom.

"Do you want to go home or stay here? I have the rest of the day off." I asked, sitting beside Camila. "Let's go back to your place." She said, getting up. "Remember to wrap it up next time before doing the nasty." Dinah said. "Shut it." I replied and she flipped me off. I flipped her off then grabbed Camila's hand, kissing her temple. "You good?" I asked and she nodded. "Did you drive here? Because I ran here from the office." I said. "You ran? I'm sorry." She replied. "It's alright, anything for you right?" I asked, kissing her cheek. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I replied, smiling.

We went to my place and decided to watch a movie and cuddle. "Do you want snacks?" I asked. "Shush, I'm watching a movie." Camila said. "Rude." I replied and she laughed. "Yes, I would love some snacks." She said. "You're lucky you're cute." I replied, getting up from the bed. I went to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips, putting them into a bowl before going back to the bedroom and cuddle with my girlfriend. "Here you go." I said, placing the bowl in front of her. "Thank you." She replied and kissed my cheek.

---

I woke up and looked at the clock to see it was nine. The appointment is at ten. Camila shifted in my arms and buried her face into my chest. "Babe. Camz, wake up." I said, kissing her forehead. "No..." She mumbled. "Come on, the appointment is at ten." I said. "Why did you book it at such an early time?" She asked. "So we can get it done with." I replied. "Five more minutes, then I'll get up." She cuddled closer to me, making me smile. "Only five minutes." She mumbled something then fell back asleep. I grabbed my phone on the bedside table and scrolled through my social media. I realised I had a very large increase in followers and got confused.

I scrolled through and came across a video of Camila and I in the club from her Snapchat. I continued looking through and there were a lot of people shipping us together while there were a handful of hate comments towards Camila. "What are you looking at?" She asked. "People are shipping us online." I replied. "What? How did they know?" She asked, looking up. "Your Snapchat, Dinah took your phone when we were dancing at the club." I said. "Shit, do you mind? I can deny it if you don't want anyone to know." She replied. "It's fine, I don't mind it. Anyways, wake up, it's been more than five minutes." I said. "Fine." She replied, getting up. "I love you." I said. "I hate you for waking me up." She replied and I chuckled.

The drive to the clinic was silent. I was nervous. We were both nervous about the possibility of a baby coming our way. I placed my hand on my girlfriend's thigh, giving her an assuring squeeze. She looked over at me and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and looked back at the road.

"Mrs Jauregui?" The nurse called. "That's us." I said, getting up from my seat and offering my hand to Camila. She took it and got up then we followed the nurse into the doctor's room. "Which one of you is Lauren?" The nurse asked. "This one." I said, pointing to Camila. "Okay, Lauren, I need a urine sample. The restroom is over there." She said, passing a container to Camila. "Okay." Camila mumbled. "I'll give you some privacy." The nurse said and left the room. "Mrs Jauregui?" Camila asked. "Just for jokes and so that people won't know you're here." I said. "Camila Jauregui? Sounds good." She replied and I kissed her forehead. "Okay, go pee in a cup." I smacked her butt lightly. "Kinky." She winked and went to the restroom.

"Mrs...and Mrs Jauregui, I have the results." The doctor entered the room. "And?" I asked, grabbing Camila's hand and she held mine very tightly. "I'm sorry but the conceiving didn't work, apparently the sperm count is extremely low and the swimmers were too weak to reach the egg in time for fertilisation." He said and Camila let out a long sigh. "But it's alright, I suggest to get another sperm donor if you wish to try for kids again." He added. "Thank you, I will keep that in mind." I said and he smiled. We got up and left the room then I pulled Camila into a hug.

"So how do you feel?" I asked as we got in the car. "Glad. There is no way of us being able to raise a child. But if it went the other way, I would work hard to raise this child." Camila said and I smiled, leaning over and kissing her. She deepened the kiss and ran her hands down my body to my crotch. "But with this news now, we should celebrate." She winked at me and I felt my cock twitch in my pants. "Let's get condoms first." I said, starting the engine and driving off to the nearest CVS.

"Stay here, do you want me to get you anything?" I asked, unbuckling my seatbelt. "I'm good. Hurry up so we can go home and fuck." She said, pushing me out of the car. "Alright, alright." I laughed, closing the car door then going to CVS. I slowly browse through the aisle beside the aisle with the condoms. I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and conditioner then walked over to the next aisle. Fuck, that's a large collection of condoms.

I pulled out my phone and called Camila.

"Did you get them?"

"Not yet, there's too many. Which one should I get?"

"The one that feels so invisible that I can feel your big cock in me." Her voice wrapped in arousal and I could feel myself getting hard.

"Okay, so ultra-thin ones. But what size? I've never measured myself."

"Extra large, just get them."

"You sure? I think those are too big for me."

"Trust me, just get extra large."

"Okay, I'll get the regular ones just in case."

"Alright, hurry up." She said then ended the call.

I took the two boxes of condoms and picked up a bottle of lube as well before going to the self-check out counter so I won't have to deal with some immature teenager at the cashier. "Do you need any help, madam?" Someone asked and I looked up to see a boy that looked eighteen who was eyeing on the items I was buying then smirking at me. "No, I'm good." I faked a smile then quickly scanned the items and paid for it. I left the store and quickly went to the car.

"That eager huh?" Camila asked as I got in the car. "No, the fucking employee had to just approach me and guess what? He was eighteen and so immature." I blushed at the scene. "Well, I better reward you for doing that." She leaned over and nibbled on my earlobe. "Not here Camz." I mumbled. "Then you better start driving." She said, pulling away and I stepped on the gas.

Once we got to my apartment, Camila grabbed the bag from my hand and threw it on the floor. I connected our lips together and pulling her closer to my body. I ran my hand through her hair and cupped her ass with my other hand. I felt her hands slip under my shirt and I pulled away, taking off my shirt and tossing it aside then pulling off her hoodie which actually was mine until she decided to make it hers. "I want to make love to you Camila Cabello." I said. "Then make love to me." She replied, jumping up and wrapping her legs around my torso then I placed my hand on her ass to hold her up.

I reached down and grabbed the CVS bag then carried Camila into the bedroom while she kissed my neck. I placed her gently on the bed and pulled down her sweatpants. I straddled her waist and laid kisses on her collarbone down to her chest while making sure to not get a hickey on her body. "Lauren..." She moaned as my lips travelled down her body to her thighs. I slowly teased her by kissing her inner thighs while she tugged on my hair. "Stop teasing." She whined and I smirked, pulling down her panties and flinging it across the room.

I laid my tongue flat on her clit then flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. "Fuck..." She moaned, bucking her hips. I stilled her hips with my hands and continued teasing her. "Laurennnnn." She whined, making me giggle. I ran my fingers down her slit and she let out a low groan. I slipped a finger inside her while my thumb worked on her clit. I connected our lips together while her hips grind against my hand. "Lo..." She moaned into my mouth and I slipped another finger inside her, making her moan louder. "There we go baby, make sure Normani and Dinah can hear you." I said, kissing her jawline. "I'm so close..." She whimpered. "Come on baby, come for me, let me make you feel good." I whispered in her ear and she came undone, screaming my name.

I continued thrusting my fingers into her as she rode out her orgasm. I pulled out my fingers and Camila grabbed my hand then placed my slick fingers into her mouth. "Oh, my fuck..." I said, watching Camila suck on my fingers. She pulled away and unbuttoned my pants. I got off the bed and took off my pants and boxers then climbed back onto the bed. I grabbed the CVS bag and took out the condoms and lube. I picked up the box of regular condoms and tore off the plastic packaging then opened the box, pulling out a small foil packet. I tore it open and tried to roll it onto my member. "Baby, it's too small." She said. "No, I'm just having trouble putting it on." I replied and she grabbed the other box, opening it and tearing open the extra large condom and rolling it on me with ease. "Oh." I said, tossing the condom in my hand aside and grabbing the lube.

"I think I'm wet enough to not need lube." She said, grabbing my hand and letting my fingers run through her slits, feeling how wet she was. "Okay then, you ready?" I asked, giving my length a stroke before lining myself. "Make love to me Laur." She said and I slowly entered her. "Fuck..." I breathed out, entered her further and stopped so she can adjust to my size. "More." Camila whimpered and I went all the way in. "Holy shit, you're so tight." I said, slowly thrusting into her once she had adjusted and made sure she felt good.

"Harder Lauren please..." She moaned, scratching my back. I started to add my strength to my thrust and she was writhing under me. "You good?" I asked, thrusting faster. "So good, fuck..." She moaned, groping my ass. "Are you close?" I asked. "Stop asking so many questions and fuck me!" She replied and I continued thrusting into her. "Fuck...Lo..." She moaned. "Fuck Lauren, I'm so...LAUREN!" She screamed and her walls clamped down on my member, making me come as well. "Camz..." I moaned, feeling ropes of come shoot out into the condom.

I pulled away and laid down beside her, rolling off the condom, tying it up and placing it aside. I looked over at Camila and she was trying to catch her breath. "You good?" I asked, running my hand through her damp hair from all that sweating. She gave me a nod and I smiled, rolling over to my side to cuddle her. She pushed me off and grabbed my cock, making me hard instantly. She slowly stroked me and I couldn't help but hump against her hand. "Fuck..." I moaned. She pushed my hips down and wrapped her lips around the head, making me groan.

"Ah...Camz..." I moaned as Camila slowly took all of my length and with her eyes on me. I ran my hand through her hair and slowly thrust into her mouth. But this time she didn't gag. "Holy shit." I moaned as she started deep throating me. "I'm not going to last, Camz..." I whimpered. "I'm going t- Fuck! Camz!" I moaned and my balls tightened, cock twitching, shooting ropes of cum into her mouth while she continued to sucked me off. "I...fuck...oh my god..." I mumbled. I felt the vibrations of Camila's giggles on my cock, making me hard again. She pulled away and stroked my member then grabbed a condom from the box. She tore it open and rolled it onto my length then straddled my waist, lowering herself onto me. I felt myself sink into the familiar heat and Camila started grinding her hips and bouncing.

"Fuck...You're so beautiful Camz..." I said, grabbing her waist. "You say that as I'm riding you?" She asked and I chuckled. "Seriously though, so beautiful." I smiled, pulling her in for a kiss. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her. "Lauren!" She moaned into my mouth. "Fuck...I'm not going to last." She warned. "Come, baby, let yourself go, let me make love to you." I whispered and she came, heat wrapped around my cock, making me come as well.

Camila got off, groaning at the lost and laid down beside me. I pulled off the condom and tied it then grabbing the previously used one and throwing it away before joining my girlfriend in bed to cuddle. "I love you, Camila Cabello." I said, kissing her forehead. "I love you too Lauren Jaguar." She giggled and I sighed. "You're not letting go of that are you?" I asked. "Nope, you're my jaguar." She said, cuddling into my chest. "And you're my Camz." I replied.

---

i have officially hit the peak of desperateness of trying to get a girlfriend. well too bad i have the social skills of a fork and am very ugly so

have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 51.4K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
1.4M 36.5K 110
Prompt: It's been seven years since graduation and Lauren Jauregui is a highly popular and in demand photographer whose latest job is photographing t...
473K 12.8K 31
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is a famous photographer in New York. Her...
93.8K 2.3K 42
Camila Cabello, a struggling young single mother. Lauren Jauregui, a successful business woman. A story of new beginnings. Love. Hurt. Finding yourse...