Teenage Luna | ✔️

By amateurinresidence

This is a tale of three girls. The first is Violet Smith, playing the cliched new girl in a small town. The... More

T H E S T O R Y
INTRODUCTIONS
P A R T O N E
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
P A R T T W O
Prologue
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
P A R T T H R E E
Prologue
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
T H E E N D O F T H E S T O R Y

Chapter Six

927 43 11
By amateurinresidence

^Gif is of Mark Thompson (*-*)~ Ugh, how's Nick Robinson so hot? 

For the second time, a paper ball rammed into the side of my head. I sighed quietly and picked it up from the desk. This time, it read Since when are you and Kayc BFFs?

I raised an eyebrow at it. Kaycee read it over my shoulder and chuckled quietly. She stole the paper from beneath my nose and wrote on it herself to reveal Since when are you so clueful?

She scrunched it back up and once checking to make sure the teacher wasn't paying attention, she threw it into Jeremy's unsuspecting head. Jeremy frowned at the paper, reading it and then narrowed his eyes at me. 

I jabbed a thumb in Kaycee's direction and he rolled his eyes at her before returning to the lecture. Ezra leaned back in his seat to lean around Jeremy and mouthed something I didn't understand.

I cocked a head and he mouthed it again but it was nonsense. 

Kaycee whispered, "He wants to see you after class."

"Why?" I whispered to Ezra.

He didn't reply but just faced the board again.

I let out a small groan and slid down so my head was resting on my hands on the desk.

"Are you okay?" Kaycee whispered.

"Cramps," I murmured.

"I've got some naprogesic if you want it?"

"What are you girls talking about back there?" the old teacher asked sternly.

I blushed beet red and Kaycee stuttered, "N-nothing, M-Mr Hanson."

"Well, you must have been talking about something. Was it to do with the lecture or not?"

"No sir," I squeaked.

"Then you were talking about something not to do with Film Studies, I presume. Care to share?"

"No sir," I shook my head quickly.

Mr Hanson sighed, "Tell us what it was."

Kaycee and I exchanged a glance and then she said, "We were talking about my new dog. Totally off subject. I'm sorry. Return to your lecture, please, Mr Hanson."

Mr Hanson sighed and was about to reply when Jeremy responded, "You didn't get a new dog, Kayc."

We both threw him a death glare.

"Talking in class and lying to the teacher," Mr Hanson mused, "You two girls both have detention tomorrow lunch."

Kaycee and I both nodded to our doom. 

Once he began talking again I wrote in the corner of her notebook I'm sorry...

Kaycee wrote back in the corner of mine Don't worry; I've had detention before

I smiled briefly at both her non-goody-two-shoes-ness and her correct use of grammar and then actually tried to pay attention to the teacher.

As soon as the bell went, Jeremy was standing in front of our table, "So, what were you two talking about."

Kaycee sighed, "Like we'd tell you."

"Come on, cousin," Jeremy winked, "Please?"

"I'm not your cousin. I'm Ezra's," she corrected, "And no guy even wants to here about what we were discussing."

Ignoring the fact that she completely gave it away, I moved to pack up my stuff. I shoved my books into my bag and Ezra approached the three of us, "You, um..." he thought for words, a light blush on his cheeks, "So... Violet... y'know..."

I tried to wait patiently for the werewolf to get his words out.

"Know I'm not going to eat you," he said quickly.

My eyes widened and I cocked my head, "Um... good?"

"As in..." he waited to gather his words again, "I'm not... Aaron and I aren't... we're not like werewolves in novels... we, uh, we don't- don't eat people..."

"Okay?" I said simply in response. I'd kind of already gathered that, actually.

"Even, uh, even in wolf form, we don't eat people."

"Wolf form?" Kaycee asked.

So it wasn't me that was the clueless one. It was all of us.

Ezra didn't reply but went dead silent.

Jeremy answered, "You girls have heard of the 'full moon' thing, right?"

We nodded.

"Instead of going on a rampage and eating people," Jeremy explained, "I found that Aaron and Ezra get more tense, impulsive and..."

"And what?" I wasn't as patient with Jeremy. I needed to get to my last class of the day. 

"And more attractive?" Jeremy whimpered out.

"Did you just come out?" Kaycee cocked her head.

Jeremy sighed, "I am straight, thank you. I was just stating facts."

Kaycee and I swapped a glance. 

I sighed, "We'll talk more about this later. We all have to get to class. See you all later."

I moved away from the group before feeling a sharp tug on my wrist. I looked down at the tanned hand and then up to Ezra's intense eyes. He muttered, "Aaron's um..."

Jeremy continued, "Aaron's a little... confused himself. We'll explain more later but for the meantime... keep Liv and Aaron's interactions to a minimum."

I nodded obediently. I mean, how couldn't Aaron be confused? The kid was a freaking werewolf!

***

After seventh period, I met Liv under a tree outside and we began walking towards home. The school buildings were in front of a massive lake. The forest ran all behind the school, around both sides of the lake and then spread off to the sides of the town. We walked between the forest and the lake for about a hundred metres before reaching town. 

Liv began the conversation, "Word is that you ditched Rachael and Kristy. Rachael's P.O.ed."

"Even you know who they are?"

"Everyone does," she shrugged, "Aaron told me about them when I asked who they were at lunch today. Who are you hanging with now?"

"Ezra's cousin, Kaycee Walker."

"I have... no idea who she is."

"That might be a good thing," I chuckled, "The nobodies are the safest friends."

Liv sighed, "I know. So... Aaron said that I probably shouldn't be around him between March 23rd and March 26th."

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"It's the full moon," she rolled her eyes, "I still can't believe they're werewolves."

"Ezra and Aaron are," I noted, "Jeremy's human."

Liv raised an eyebrow, "So... it isn't passed down through family then?"

I shook my head, "Nah, Ezra bit Aaron."

"Why?," her eyes widened.

"To save his life because he was hanging from a cliff," I tried to relay the information, "Okay, enough werewolf talk. Let's go home and watch a movie."

***

We were halfway through Botanist when the front door opened. 

"Hey, mum!" Liv called, not looking up from the TV. 

Botanist is about a guy that studies plants - a botanist - who realises he's been stung by the venom of a flower called the Aorta because it is blood red and looks like a heart. He slowly begins to die and needs to find a cure so he hires a florist to help him out. Together, the woman and the botanist fall in love whilst trying to fix him. In the end, he dies.

We've watched it before but we never get tired of crying at the end. 

"Mum?" I called when there was no reply.

"Hey, girls," she chimed, walking into the living room.

I paused Botanist and grinned, "How was your day?"

"Great," Mum answered, placing her handbag on the lounge, "I managed to secure an interview tomorrow at Crestview Law."

"Cool," Liv smiled, "Another job in the law firm?"

Mum nodded, "Apparently they were just looking for a psychiatrist. The CEO of this firm said she's actually surprised by how many law firms are recruiting psychiatrists these days. They hire exclusively so the lawyers or attorneys etc. can see a psychiatrist to get over tough situations."

"Like what?" Liv asked blankly. 

"Say for instance..." Mum hummed, "at my last job, I had to help a female attorney get over a case she was working on about a guy who raped three twelve-year-olds. She needed to see me twice a week for two months."

Liv and I exchanged a glance. I could see in her eyes that she was thinking the same thing as me; we're gonna need a psychiatrist to get over the little... lycanthrope problem we have. Liv's lips curled upwards and I noted the little glimmer in her eyes that meant she thought this entire situation was funny. I grinned back, agreeing with her.

"What are you two communicating about this time?" Mum sighed. 

"Nothing," we chimed.

Mum sighed, "It still astounds me how you two can talk to each other with your minds."

"We don't... really," Liv shrugged, "We just understand each other with a look."

"That's exactly how I would phrase it," I grinned at her. 

"Bed now, both of you," Mum chuckled, "I presume you've both had dinner?"

"Yeah," I nodded, turning off the TV, "There are leftovers in the fridge."

***

"Liv?" I patted her back as she heaved over the toilet bowl. 

She turned her blotchy face to me and whispered, "I'm fine. My best friend's a werewolf."

"I know," I nodded sadly, "But you can't keep vomiting."

"I'm fine," she shrugged, "I'm anorexic."

"I know," I nodded sadly again.

The door burst open and a plush toy bounced in. 

Liv stared at it for a long moment, "Such a cute stuffed toy."

Within a moment it turned into a fully-grown wolf with drool leaking from it's mouth and tears coming from it's blood-red eyes.

Liv shrieked and held me, "Such a scary wolf boy!"

The wolf's mouth opened, revealing Jeremy, Aaron, Kaycee and Ezra. The three of them grinned and Aaron said, "Don't worry. It's just us in a costume."

"No," Ezra turned his head to face Aaron, "The wolf is their long-lost father, you idiot."

What? 

I felt my jaw slacken as the three of them crawled back into the wolf's stomach and the wolf stared down at us with red, glowing eyes. 

Then, he changed into a man. 

A man with dark brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin. A man that resembled Liv and me entirely.

It was our father. 

And he was a werewolf.

***

I woke with a deep gasp for air. Another strange dream to be held. 

But I had goosebumps crawling over me. I'd never even seen a picture of my father. They were burned when he left us after Livvy was born. And I had no memories of him prior to being three years old. I could walk past him and have no idea who he is. 

So... why would my dreams come up with such a stupid and illogical answer to his long-lostedness?

I slipped out of my bed and slowly got ready for a shower, mulling everything over.

It was just a dream, Violet. It was just a dream

However, once I was ready to brave the day and stepped into the kitchen, my eyes caught Liv's distraught ones. She was staring silently at the plate in front of her - not uncommon - but she seemed to be in an upset daze. 

Her eyes flicked to mine and with a simple glance, we were even more confused. 

We'd both had a terrible nights' sleep?

Liv whispered, "Dad," at the same time I did. 

What the fudge just happened?

***

Song: The Wolf - Mumford and Sons. 

Hm... a little strange? *trolls not nearly as bad as Uncle Rick*

Be cuties and tap that little star in the corner, please :D

xx Sharky. 

(BTW, I watched Sharkboy and Lavagirl yesterday and I kept perking up each time Sharkboy was called Sharky, lol). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8.7K 43
When no one talks to you anymore or even sees you, you wonder, what's the point? I could move after high school, I could start over, but it wouldn't...
115K 4.8K 21
Book is very unedited! Torrence the soon to be alpha of the Eastern Sen Pack, finds his mate and future Luna of the pack. A tall blonde haired omega...
73 19 8
Ten years ago, we were happy and by that, I mean, the Blood Moon Pack. We had a wonderful Alpha, Remus and a lovely Luna, Grace. And everything...
73.5K 3.9K 69
[BOOK #2 OF THE AWARD-WINNING EPSILON SERIES!] ❝I hate him. He's crude. Arrogant. Vile. I hate him so much that sometimes, when I look at him, I can...