SidePack - Oneshots

By itsWhateverMerome

Pack and Sidemen boyxboy oneshots. We don't do reader or y/n but are open to legit everything else! (requests... More

Intro
d a r e s with the Pack
Vikklan
Mitch and Lachlan
Vik x Preston
Mitch x Lachlan Part 2
Poofless Vs. Fanfiction
POOFLESS
Prechlan/Leston (weird)
Dabbing Vikklan
Power Outage (Poofless/Prechlan)-ish
Wooflan
Actual Dabbing Vikklan
Tewtiy vs. Merome
Vikklan: The coffee shop
Wow it's Merome???
Tewtiy goes insane oops
POOFLESS IS LIEF
Pitch (I THINK THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED YEAH)
Vikklan
Prechlan/Leston (still hate that ship name ah)
POOFLESS-that's literally my shirt, take it off
Vikklan is half dead
Poodless again
Prechalalllaalaaan (Leston shh)
Leston 2.0000000000000000000000000000000000000 ye
Ministar
Minilan (ft. Etehan)
Happy really late/early Valentine's day
VIKKLAN 😍😍😍
Dear readers!
Vikklan again
Ministar
Late Night Minilan Texts
Wroetostar-Texting
Ministar
Empty Skies: Ksimon
Sorry...

Poofless Vampire au

873 33 0
By itsWhateverMerome

Rob's P.O.V:

"Preeessstoooooonnnnnnnnn!" I complained, spinning around in my office chair, "I'm really bored. Entertain me!" I stared at the darkening skyline outside, it was already 11:43 pm.

I heard him running down the hallway shouting random gibberish. Preston slid into the room in his bunny slippers, "I AM NEEDED!" His foot landed on a pair of discarded shorts, launching him onto the floor.

"Well that was all the entertainment I could ask for and more," I laughed, walking to where Preston fell.

He groaned, sitting up, "Ow," He rubbed the back of his head, wincing.

"Aww poor Preston, is my baby hurt?" I couldn't stop laughing as I gathered him up into my arms, setting him down on my bed. I tucked the covers in around him, kissing his head softly.

"This is why you clean your room Rob, people get hurt," Preston grumbled, hitting me with a pillow, sporting a wide grin.

I climbed onto my bed, crawling over Preston to get to my side. He draped his arm across my chest, his head resting on my shoulder. "Are you going to sleep?" I asked, wrapping my free arm around his waist, my head resting on his.

"It's late, Rob," Preston exhaled, and I could feel the waves of his breathing began to slow.

"I should go soon, before I get too hungry," I whispered to Preston, sighing. I tried to sit up, but Preston kept a tight hold on me.

"You don't kill them, do you?" Preston's voice broke, his body shaking nervously.

"You know I don't," I reassured him, "Do you wonder about anything else?" I asked curiously, gently removing his arm from around me. I walked to my desk, pulling on my shoes, before returning to sit on the edge of the bed, stroking Preston's silky brown hair.

"What would I taste like?" He asked curiously, smiling sleepily at me.

"Preston?!" I exclaimed, if I could blush my face would be a tomato.

"C'mon I wanna know!" He insisted, sitting up, propping himself up on a pillow.

"Oh, you mean blood," I stuttered, embarrassed. I looked away sheepishly as Preston started laughing uncontrollably.

"Robert..." Preston shook his head, still snickering to himself.

"SHUT UP I WASN'T THINKING!" I tried to defend myself to no avail.

"YOU WERE, AND THAT WAS THE WRONG KIND OF THINKING!" Preston scolded, flicking my arm.

"I should be going now, goodbye," I jumped up, walking to the door, still flustered.

"BYE BITCH!" He yelled at me, still wrapped like a baby in the comforter.

When I returned, Preston was fast asleep, drooling a little on the pillow. I chuckled as I slipped in next to him, staring at the ceiling motionlessly until daytime arrived and my life awoke from its slumber.

"Rob..." His eyes fluttered open, and he sat up suddenly, searching for me blindly in the darkness.

"I'm right here Preston, what happened?" I asked, slightly alarmed. It was very rare for Preston to have nightmares.

"I-I don't...I can't remember anything but fear," He clung to my arm, his body shaking.

"Don't be afraid Preston," I cooed, rubbing his shoulders comfortingly.

"I hate nightmares," Preston whispered over my shoulder, his arms around my waist.

"I could take that away," I told him reassuringly, trying to make my proposition sound as pleasing as possible.

"Not again," He groaned, collapsing back onto the bed. I scooped him back into my arms, my forehead pressed against his.

"Please, before it's too late," I pleaded, "You don't have forever to decide," I reminded him.

"I'm not ready Rob, I'm only 21," He argued, looking at me with a serious face.

"I know Preston, I know," I started to rock him in my arms, listening to his breathing slow back down until his hold on me fell limp. I set him back under the covers, time never moving faster.

I blinked, the sun suddenly shining through the window. Prestson's silhouette was illuminated by the lamp on my bedside table. He was simply sitting on the comforter, looking out the window at the city sprawl outside our condo. I stared at his back for a few minutes before I dared to speak.

"Morning my flower," I murmured, shifting under the blankets. He said nothing for a long time, just frozen in the moment. "Preston, are you ok?" I reached out, touching his shoulder. He flinched, muttering something under his breath. It was silent for what seemed like a millisecond before Preston finally cracked.

"Why do you keep pressuring me to do this? All I need is time!" Preston lashed out, "And that's the only thing you won't give," Tears filled his eyes as he stared at me.

I knew this was coming. I held Preston as he broke in my arms, his sobs filling all those lonely nights I laid awake at his side, waiting for morning to come so I wouldn't be left alone with those unstable urges. "Time is the one thing I don't have," I whispered in Preston's ear, that only making him cry harder.

I needed to make a decision myself, "I need a decision, please," I struggled to let those cruel words leave my lips. "I know how hard this is for you, but you don't understand."

"I don't understand?!" His sobbing stopped, his sadness morphing into frustration, "NO! You don't understand me at all! I can't throw away my life like this," He cried, pushing away from me.

"Spending your life with me is throwing it away?" I retaliated, a pang of emotion blinding my sight.

"That's not what I meant," Preston hung his head, "You know I didn't mean that,"

"And you know this isn't easy for either of us," I told him, touching his wrist lightly.

"Why do you want this so badly, I don't understand it," Preston looked into my eyes, "I can't make a decision until I know why,"

"It's hard to explain..." I faltered, trying to find a way to justify my persistent pestering.

"Try," Preston said in complete sincerity, my heart shattering at his faith in me.

"Preston..." My voice died in my throat, "I just don't want to lose you," I felt his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I closed my eyes, burying my head in the crook of his neck, thinking about what this would do to him if I went through with it. He would hate me, at least for a little while.

But what does a little while mean to someone who has forever?

"Rob?" Preston whispered in my ear, his arms tensing at my touch. I kissed his neck gently, whispering a thousand apologies he wouldn't hear. I tilted my head so my teeth were pressed against his soft skin. I listened to his pulse, it quickening the longer I hesitated. "You said it was my decision," Preston said, not even flinching.

"You would decide too late," I responded, holding onto him like a lifeline. He started to shake slightly, his breathing short and rapid, ready to flee from my arms at any moment. "It won't hurt," I added quickly, to try calming him down.

"Please, just wait a little while longer," Preston pleaded with me, my mouth still hovering over his neck. He had stopped shaking, letting his weight fall onto me, as if surrendering to his fate.

"I can't wait for you anymore, Preston," I kissed him one last time before sinking my teeth into his skin. He gasped in pain, digging his nails into my back, his voice mute. I tried to keep still as he struggled against me, each gasp of his pain stabbing my heart like a knife.

It was when he stopped fighting that I knew it was over. I could still taste the sickly sweet blood on my lips as I pulled away. He was limp in my arms, blood dripping slowly from the two marks on his porcelain skin. His eyes were staring blankly at the ceiling, a glossy film covering his normally bright irises.

I lowered him carefully back onto the bed, tears flowing freely down my cheeks. I put two fingers to his wrist, feeling the beats of his heart losing pace. I listened intently for every beat that followed, until the moment they stopped, forever.

I killed him. "No," my mind shot back, "You gave him a better chance, a life after death." It tried to reason with me, but for once I couldn't listen. "I took the life Preston deserved", I whispered as I shook with anger at what I'd done, staring at his motionless body.

If the venom wouldn't turn him soon, I would go insane. He didn't want this, but I insisted. I could have waited, even though deep in my dead heart I knew he would never say yes. He would wait me out until the day he died, because that's what he wanted.

It took 3 days. I never moved, not even when I was hungry. I sat on the chair by our bed, my hand holding onto his, not daring to blink in case I would miss something, anything. I knew he wasn't dead for good, because the bite I gave him healed to a scar at the end of the first day.

The moment felt like the sun's rays had just broken the solitude of twilight. His eyes whipped back and forth under their lids, his chest suddenly expanding with the sweet taste of air. He gasped for breath, "Holy fuck." His voice was a piercing bell to my ears, the only sound that could break me out of my death trance. He turned his head with lightning speed at the sound of my breath hitching, his coffee colored eyes locking with mine. I watched him focus on me, and I patiently waited for the slap, for the screaming, for the pain.

"You little shit." He whispered breathlessly, our hands still locked together, his eyes never leaving mine.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 366 35
Note that I wrote these before Matt joined so sorry he's not in here 😔 Other than that... just a regular one shot book and it's pg so yay for us 😂
109K 3.3K 200
Gay gAY GAy gaY GaY gAy gAyYyYyY
729 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...
111K 3.7K 73
The world of Acrion (Ack-ree-on) has fallen. Notch, the ruler of Minecraft, has been defeated by the one and only Herobrine. All seems lost in the wo...