Falling for the bad boy (UNDE...

By Infinity_sparks

мeeт aввy тнe тypιcal perғecт тeenage gιrl ѕнeѕ yoυng вeaυтιғυl and plaιn perғecт ѕнeѕ тнe popυlar gιrl тнaт... More

Last day of school
Dumb choices
You're kidding right
Vacation time
Nice to meet you
That's not mine I swear
It meant nothing
The drunk effect part 1
The drunk effect part 2
Oh hi blake
Prank day
karma's a bitch logan
Broken hearted
I love him but hate him
Maybe i don't know
First day of school Pt 1
First day of school Pt 2
Sure why not Pt 1
Sure why not Pt 2
The perfect christmas present
My angel
The Kiss
Fine
I wont come back
New years
A night to remember
Make the pain go away
I miss you
Monica
Player Logan is back
Suits and Dresses
The Ring
A second chance to love

Falling for the bad boy

19.2K 256 14
By Infinity_sparks

 NOT EDITED

*****ALL RIGHTS RESERVED DO NOT COPY*****

Meet Abby the typical perfect teenage girls she's young beautiful and just straight up perfect. She's the girl every guy wants to date and every girl wants to be. Let's not forget her rich father who gives her everything she wants. There is only one thing wrong with Abby's life and thats Logan Valdent.

Meet Logan the school rich bad boy he has a different girl in his bed every day he is every teacher's worst nightmare. He has girls every girl throwing herself at him, well every girl except one and that's abbey Brooks. She just seems to hate him for no reason at all.

What happens when Abby's dad and Logan dad make business plan together and Abby and Logan have to spend the whole summer together. 

BEFORE YOU START READING THIS IS YOUR WARNING:

GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I WROTE THIS SHIT IN 7TH GRADE OK I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB AND LITERALLY GAVE NO FUCKS STILL DONT, BUT IM TIRED OF ALL THE PUNCTUATION AND SHIT COMMENTS SO IF YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN IT'S SIMPLE DON'T READ IT!  NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO READ IT.

However if you still are going to read thank you so much and I am very stressed high school student but I am going to try editing this book this summer. Thanks. Have a lovely day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 224 26
Victoria White is not popular. She has one best friend, is shy and insecure about many things. But then she changed her facebook profile picture. Sud...
350K 10.9K 41
1 year. 1 year was all it took for Cameron's life to flip upside down. Her father left her and her mom. Her friends abandoned her. She had adapted to...
23.1K 1.2K 25
Hope Smith would not describe herself as outgoing. Deep down, she knew that her life was ruled by her fears, but things were about to change. She had...
122K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...