More Than This (One Direction...

By danielleloves1D

Ten Best Friends. Five Girls. Five Boys. Danielle, Kendal, Amber, Lana and Sidra are best friends with the ho... More

INFO (One Direction FanFic)
OFFICIAL CAST
Chapter One: A Birthday Of A Lifetime
Chapter Two: Troubles Merge
Chapter Three: A Crazy "Date" With The Boys In Nandos
Chapter Four: Jealousy Sparks
Chapter Five: How It Should Be
Chapter Six: Realization Sinks In
Chapter Seven: First Dates and First Kisses
Chapter Eight: Take That Bitch
Chapter Nine: Playground Memories
Chapter Ten: Our Secret Place
Chapter Eleven: The End Of All Happiness. We're All Torn.
Chapter Twelve: From Bad To Worse
Chapter Thirteen: Hopeless
Chapter Fifteen: Never To Far Away
Chapter Sixteen: Awaken
Chapter Seventeen: Remember Me
Chapter Eighteen: Going Back Home
Chapter Nineteen: Apology Accepted
Chapter Twenty: Not So Perfect
Chapter Twenty-One: The Choice, Zayn or Ryan?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Remembrance
Chapter Twenty-Three: Going To London
Chapter Twenty-Four: Bradford Here We Come
Chapter Twenty-Five: One Amazing Trip
Chapter Twenty-Six : The Proposal
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part One): Zayn's Revenge
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part Two): Zayn's Revenage
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Chase (Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Chase... Comes To An End (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part One): Showtime
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Beginning (Alternate Twist)
Chapter Twenty-Nine, Part Two (Actual Chapter): Finally, the Happy Ending
Chapter 30 (Part One): Prepearations For The Big Day
Chapter 30 (Part Two): Wedding of the Century

Chapter Fourteen: Departed

2.4K 20 9
By danielleloves1D

Hello Readers! I hope all you are enjoying this story so far! :D But please, go check out my other stories! COMMENT, VOTE, AND LIKE! <3 xo

 Zayn's P.O.V

The doctor had to call security for me to get out of Dani's room. I wouldn't let them take me away from her. I need her the most right now. She needs me the most right now. I held onto her hand tightly, never letting go. The security walked in and asked me camly for me to leave the room.

But I didn't listen, I ignored and just looked at my Dani. I brushed the hair out of her face, and just kept my hands on her beautiful face. The security put a hand to my shoulder, but I shrugged it off violently. I told them to never touch me again , and to leave me alone with my girlfriend.

They had no choice but to take me out by force. They pulled me out of the seat, and dragged me out. .I started to fight back, I literally tried to escape. I did, I clinged unto the bed, hoping that it would help me. But it didn't. I shouted things at them like, "You don't know how it feels, leave me alone with my girlfriend!"  But they easily carried me out of the room, and locked the door leaving only Dani's parents and family in the room. 

I had to look at Dani from the glass window. She needed me so much right now, by her side. But what could I do? I feel so worthless, useless. I slid down the wall, collapsing. Tears flooded my face, I didn't care. I just let them all fall. 

All I wanted was to be with Dani, is that so much to ask?

I got up, my eyes still red and puffy from crying. I walk over to the waiting room. The eight of them turn their heads toward me, their faces written with concern, symthety, and sadness. I ignore them, and sit in the seat farthest away from all of them in the corner. I don't need that crap.

The next three days were a blur, it all happened so fast. The only time that we would all leave the hospital, was to go to sleep in the night time. Today was the day we would find out if Dani was going to live. None of us, except Dani's parents and family were allowed in the room. It was so fucking annoying! 

We were all gathered here in the waiting room, Liam was sitting beside me trying to have me calm down. The doctor finally walked in. We all shot up from our seats and ran over to the doctor, crowding around him. We all asked questions.

"How is Dani?" We all asked in unsion.

The doctor replied: "You may all see her. But please don't do anything stupid." Mostly refering to me. 

We all nodded and walked over nervously to Danielle's room. We were all so nervous, was she okay? She better be.

Once we were near the room, Dani was still asleep. She was OKAY!!! This was the happiest moment in my life. We all slowly filled up the room. I rushed to her right side, and put her right hand on mine. I held unto it softly. We all crowded around Dani, hoping that she would wake up very soon.

Within a few minutes, Dani's eyes slowly fluttered open. Dani looked at me first and smiled weakly, she then looked at the rest of them and also smiled at them.

Tears were now streaming down my cheeks, I hugged her softly. I never want to let her go again. She then spoke, her voice was very weak, dry and coarse:

"Hey Guys." She smiled weakly after.

The rest of them burst into tears, and took turns hugging and kissing Dani.

"Guys, stop crying. Please, for me." She pleaded with us.

We all nodded our heads, and sat on the chairs. I was beside her the whole time. She then turned her head to mine. Our eyes connected, and she spoke

"Zayn... I love you so much.. you mean the world to me." Shs spoke.

Why was she saying this? Of course I already knew that. Weird. I put my hands on either side of her face and leaned in gently and kissed her softly. She kissed me back.

"I will always love you Dani. Only you." I told her truthfully. There will be no one else, except her. It's only her. She looked me in the eyes, and tears started to fall down her face.

"Z-zayn. That's not what I meant. I just want you to know, that no matter what happens to me. I'll always love you. Even if I don't make it." She started tp cry even harder.

WHAT THE HELL! No way.

"Dani, don't say that! Don't ever say that! You ARE NOT going to die! No way! Heck no! Your staying here with me!" I shouted out loud.

The rest of the gang and woke up, and looked at us questiongly. The boys walked over to my side while the girls on Dani's other side.

"Amber, I'll never forget how your smile would brighten up my day.

Lana, I'll never forget how you made me laugh through whatever.

Kendal, I'll never forget your outgoing personailty that would bring me out of my shell.

Sidra, I'll never forget how you always reminded me how I was a great person inside and out.

Lou I will never forget how you would run around the house with my phone and how you made me laugh.

 Hazza, I will never forget your cheesy pick up lines and your curly hair. 

Nialler, I will never forget your obession over the Biebs and Nandos and how you would drag me to any  near restaraunt.

 Liam, I will never forget you caring nature and protective side. And Zayney, I will never forget you the most. How I love you so much, how you mean the world to me.How you would always make me feel beautiful and on top of the world. How you understood me the most. How happy you always made me. I love you Zayn.

I love all of you so much." With that Dani smiled softly at us, and took a deep breath.

We all started to panic.

"Tell my mum and dad that I love them so much. Tell that also to my family and other friends. Always remember that, even when I'm gone, I'm not that far. Just look inside your hearts, I'l always remain in there. No matter what happens. I just want to thank all of you guys for making me so happy, and living my life to the fullest. You all mean the world to me, especially you Zayn. I'll be looking down on you guys from heaven. I'm your gurdian angel guys. I love you all so much!" Dani cried out.

We all started to scream out things telling, begging, pleading her to stay srong. To stay with us.

A tear slipped out of Dani's eyes. She took one final breath, and closed her eyes. The machine started, to beep crazily. Beep. Beep. Beep. Untill, it was only one staight line.

We all started to scream for nurses and doctors. The doctors and nurses came running in.

We were pushed to the back of the room. We were all in tears again, Lana was beside me comforting me the best way she can.

There is no way she can be gone. No way. She can't leave me behind. But...

She did.

(A/N) Hello Everyone! Woah. That was intense. I cried while writing this chapter, so sad. Did I actually die? Who knows! Find out in the next chappie! COMMENT, VOTE AND LIKE!

xDanix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 253 23
More than Just Best Band Friends FanFic of Cali4nia Girls, Cimorelli, and One Direction When a YouTube sensation Cimorelli is asked to tour wit...
527K 15K 81
Being in a world famous band is not an easy thing but for the past five years, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis have made One Direction the biggest...
3.7K 51 42
This story is about a girl named brittney who makes friends and tries to be a singer she only has one dream.Will it come true? she also meets a band...
3.8K 99 8
Having a normal life of a fangirl, a fangirl over One Direction. Who's her favorite from the band? Niall, though she loves them all equally. Going to...