Symphysis ↠ Chris Schistad [D...

By imriela

we will probably never understand black holes or why women fall madly in love with douchebags. More

Introduction
{ EPIGRAPH }
01
02
03
05
06
07
...
08
09
10
11
12
...
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

04

2.7K 70 15
By imriela

Wednesday // 8:11am

I hoisted my eyebrows upwards, as I scrutinized at female Chris' actions of arduous involvement - of perfecting the art of chucking raisins into her gapped open mouth.

Jonas and Eva shared a lovey-dovey moment of eskimo kissing, making my heart churn at the heartfelt intimacy.

Meanwhile, Vilde was openly professing her feelings towards Willam - to Sana and Noora, in which both seemed monotonous towards the topic.

Noora was staring off into the abyss of the mineralized concrete, suppressing her thoughts unaccompanied.

Sana bored into Vilde's eyes; carelessly and uncaptivated at her tiresome remarks.

I exhaled an inaudible sigh, as I traced the perimeter of my phone with my fingertips.
The breeze hitting against my frigid, bare face, strands of my dark brown, chocolate hair soaring backward.
I elbowed Noora's side gently, ripping her out of her train of thoughts.
She positioned her head to face me, her face mirroring the action of concern that was also displayed on mine.

"What's up between you and William?" I inquired, inspecting her eyes, which became more mellow at the sound of his name.

"What are you talking about? Theres nothing going on between me and him." Noora elucidated, defending herself.
I elevated my eyebrows up.

"Really? Because I sometimes catch you sneaking glances at him, and him trying so hard to be with you." I clarified, analyzing her flustered face, speaking with a sense of solicitude in my voice.

"You know, you can always talk to me whenever you need too." I pledged, after a moment of her attention ceasing.

She united our eyes back together, as I gave her an adequate, slender smile.
She hesitantly nodded at my empathy, giving me a meager grin.

Thursday // 8:07pm

"I wish you could go to the party with us." Eva articulated, emitting a loud sigh fall from her lips, gesturing to my nonappearance and participation at the party tomorrow.

I inhaled a sharp intake of air, plopping down on my disheveled bed next to a laying Eva.
I positioned myself in a 'criss cross applesauce' formation, listening to Eva ramble about disparate topics.

"You and Chris huh?" Eva seeked, smiling mischievously up at me.
I glowered down at her coldly.

"Seriously?" I alleged.
"Yes!" Eva tittered.

"Theres nothing to say about us. It was just a casual hook up. Nothing more." I expounded, pushing strands of my velvety, chocolate brown hair behind my ear.

"He's a good kisser isn't he?" She vaguely stated, cupping her chin into her hand.

"You've hooked up with him before?" I queried.
"Yup."

"How'd that happen?" I staggered.

"Let's just say it was a misunderstanding." She mystified, remorse building in her eyes.
I shook my head understandingly, not wanting to push on the subject.

"He is a good kisser." I arbitrated after a moment of silence, deciding to give her a truthful answer to her inquiry.

"Somehow, he managed to retrieve my number." I affirmed, unlocking my phone and tossing it to her.
I stood up, sauntering over to my closet - browsing through the many clothing items displayed.

"He's definitely interested in you." Eva divulged, tittering at the text messages.

I could hear the sound of a text message being sent when I heard the 'bloop'.
I briskly turned around, facing her. Her hands were in the formation of typing a text message.

"You didn't." My words spilling from my mouth, as I squinted my eyes at her in a cold glare.

She let out a nervous laugh, which faded quickly once she heard the sound of a 'ding' exit my phone.
I sprinted towards the bed, sprawling across it and retrieving my phone.

Meredith: Hey daddy.

Douchebag: Hey babygirl.

I gawked my mouth open, 'daddy'.

"Seriously?!" I bellowed, sounding irritated, but letting a tiny chuckle fall from my lips.

"You need dick Mere!" Eva defended herself, tittering at her declaration.

Meredith: Sorry. That was Eva.

Douchebag: Excuses. Excuses.

Friday // 10:13pm

The girls, including Isak, Jonas, and Even were attending the penetrators party.
Me on the other hand, still kept my word that I wasn't going to attend.

I was scrunched up on my unraveled bed, shoving buttery popcorn into my mouth, binge watching 'Grey's Anatomy'.
I raised my eyebrows at the climax arising in the current episode, before my phone buzzed next to me.
I wiped my buttery soaked finger tips onto my napkin, before checking the notification.

Noora: Hey, I hope I'm not bothering you and your dad's time together, but there are some girls here - asking where you are. They're a bit harsh with their words. One of the girls names is Eliana. Do you know them?

My face became stiff and agitated at her message.
My fingers became shaky, unable to form a reply.

I busted through the door to the party, alcohol reeking up my nose, passing through the sweaty bodies - drunk or not.

I spotted the group of girls, pushing past the rest of the bodies that disconnected us.
I inhaled a sharp intake of air; as if I had run out of breathe.

"What are you guys doing here?" I irked, cocking my eyebrows up, at the girls I had wished I didn't have to see again once I transferred schools, my girls standing behind me.

"Just wanting to try and catch up with an old classmate." Eliana surged, gesturing to me.
I rolled my eyes, wanting to slap her petty attitude out of her.

"Yeah well, I'm sure 'catching up' for you is insulting and bringing people down." I clarified, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Like the way I did to you? Oh, has your doctor prescribed anymore medication for your mental illness?" She scoffed, tittering afterwards, looking over my shoulder at the muddled and concerned girls, as my pupils became foggy from the tears building up.

"Ouch." Eliana gasped lightly, placing her fingers over her mouth.
"Is nobody not aware that you have an anxiety disorder?" She giggled.

"And that your sister overdosed on drugs? That your mother killed herself? That you got an abortion?! That you got kicked out of school because you slept with your teacher? That one has to be the worst of them all." Eliana pointed out, many groups of people listening in on the ignominy.

My eyes quivered with pain and tears threatening to escape.
Why would she say that?
Because shes a bitch, you idiot.
My impulse was to beat the living shit out of her but my mind told me otherwise, as I placed my gaze at the ground.

"Its a shame - that they found your friend." Eliana spat, wickedly smiling at me.
Found your friend.
The words echoed and sang in my ears.
I lifted my gaze to reunite our eyes back together, confusion sprawled across my face.

"They found Dani?" I stuttered out, as I pierced my eyes into her dead ones.

"Yeah-his dead body." She clarified proudly, her mischievous smile firmly glued to her lips.
My lips separated, my eyes quivered, as I flickered them back down to the ground.
Processing what she had just informed me on.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you didn't know?" She tittered, and so did her minions.
My heart sped up at her words.
Dani is dead. My best friend - is dead.
I immediately pushed past the girls, colliding with Eva's shoulder, as I ran out of the house - not turning back. Not even thinking of where I was going.

A/N

Eliana is a bitch, pass it on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
768K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...