ยนAGENT PARRISH ( steve rogers...

By -rosepetal

โ NOW YOU'RE IN MY LIFE, I CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND โž โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€ข โ‚Šยฐโœง๏ธก ห— In which a woman becomes... More

AUTHORS NOTE
โ€ข โ‚Šยฐโœง๏ธก ห— ห ห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠ ห— graphic gallery
โ€ข โ‚Šยฐโœง๏ธก ห— ห ห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠ ห— extended cast
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.

๐€๐†๐„๐๐“ ๐๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐‡

78.3K 1.6K 719
By -rosepetal

°︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ˎˊ ˗ AGENT PARRISH
You came into my life and suddenly nothing else mattered.

I loved you so hard
that I softened.

You cannot look into
someone's soul and not fall
in love with them. I looked
into your soul once,
I am trapped for eternity. ❞
— Cynthia Go

            EVELINA 'EVELYN' ROSE was born on a warm spring day in 1918. Her birth was complicated, and no matter how strong her mother pushed and worked to bring her daughter into the world, she only got to lay her eyes on her daughter for ten seconds before she took her last breath and bled out on the bed. Evelyn's father could no longer stand the sight of his daughter without being reminded of his partner's death, so she was sent off to an adoption agency where she was quickly adopted by a rich but loving couple, Robert and Elizabeth Parrish. There, Evelina Rose became Evelina Rose Parrish and was raised to become a beautiful, strong and smart young woman.

Growing up in a rich family, Evelyn never truly knew who to trust while she attended school. New York was going through a rough period where money was scarce, and if you found a way to befriend someone who had heaps then you shouldn't turn that away. That's how Evelyn became friends with Howard Anthony Walter Stark. The boy with a rough upbringing had one of the smartest brains their generation had ever seen. He made his name known before he had even turned eighteen, and so while they attended school together, Evelyn and Howard became close friends and while the man quickly became a rising star Evelyn began to grow an attraction to the playboy genius, not knowing that her feelings were reciprocated.

War across the world unfortunately began to grow as the thirties began and Howard found himself being pulled into the war so that America could use his brain and engineering skills to create impressive and destructive weapons and bombs to take out the Nazis. Evelyn hated being a woman during this time, especially considering the man she loved was constantly being pulled to the front lines with the possibility of never returning. So, she did all she could to get as close as possible to the fight. All Evelyn found herself being able to become that'd give her a chance (however small that may be) to fight beside the people she cared most about was an Agent. An Agent for a special division trying to find a worthy applicant for a Super Soldier Serum.

That's how Doctor Erskine meets Evelyn and her brilliant mind. He sees her potential and immediately knows there's something special about the woman other than being a rich Agent on the frontline. If it wasn't for America's and the world's view of women during this time, he would've chosen Evelyn to receive the serum. So, instead, he recruits her to help him with his Super Soldier program to keep a closer watch over the woman, and that's how Evelyn meets a scrawny man with a heart of gold who would become the very person to capture her already taken heart and change her life forever.

°︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ˎˊ ˗ THE MAIN CHARACTERS

EVELINA ROSE PARRISH
portrayed by — katie mcgrath

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗ and captain america

STEVEN GRANT ROGERS
portrayed by — chris evans

°︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ˎˊ ˗ PLAYLIST

I. I Like You - Dandelion Hands II. Bellyache - Billie Eilish III. Less Is More - Demob Happy IV. Let Me Live/Let Me Die - Des Rocs V. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse VI. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran VII. My Best Friend - Tim McGraw VIII. Mystery - Indigo Girls IX. Smoke Signals - Phoebe Bridgers X. Dreams - Japanese Breakfast XI. Monster - Lola Kirke XII. Not About Angels - Birdy XIII. Motion Sickness - Phoebe Bridgers XIV. Trouble - Cage The Elephant XV. Sea Of Love - Langhorne Slim, Jill Andrews XVI. Jupiter 4 - Sharon Van Etten XVII. Sit Still, Look Pretty - Daya XVIII. Way Down We Go - Kaleo

❝ THIS IS WHO WE ARE,

A PRODUCT OF WAR. ❞

FOR THIS STORY DO NOT...
Plagiarise, comment rude or disrespectful or hateful things (make love, not war), steal my ideas or characters, repost this story on another website or app (this has happened to me before), start fights in the comment section or be rudely disrespectful. I have feelings too y'know.

WARNING
This book contains swear words, violence, PTSD, mental health issues, torture, war themes, depression, sad things, and character deaths. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these, I advise you to not read on.

DISCLAIMER / AUTHORS NOTE
All rights to Marvel Cinematic Universe and this original plot go to the writers and directors of the movies and also the creator of the Marvel comics, Stan Lee. I do not own some of the dialogue, the main storyline and its characters. I do, however, own Evelyn Parrish and a few others as well as any new storyline that may come from my imagination. I also don't own all of the GIFs used. This story is a part of my God Is A Woman series so some other characters may pop in at any moment.
Please don't copy and steal my work.

The beautiful header was made by Winter326 thank you so much darling <3

The lovely m333l has translated this story into Spanish if any of my Spanish readers would prefer to read from them, and CarolBeauchampSoare2 has translated it into Portuguese.

Massive thank you and hugs to the people who always make me smile on this website and on Discord by commenting and following my books and also replying to my texts when I'm down, only some of whom follow: aethrastic_dreamxx fireestar nightwvngs queens-hope xonceuponatimex dorkiest_nerd Winter326 saturnovas crystallous -crrashingwavves Kolinda007 GirlPotterheadXx

HELLO HELLO READERS!!
Welcome to my Steve Rogers trilogy if you're a new reader, and welcome back to my Steve Rogers trilogy if you're a rereader. If you didn't read the previous chapter, then I'll make it quick here. I wrote this book ages ago and it needed a mad cleanup. I unpublished this book as well as the other two last year so that I could give it a good cleanup. And, well, here it is!!
I love Evelyn and Steve, forever and always, and I hope you enjoy their story <3
Don't forget to like and comment!
-rosepetal

sign off gif by @nebulaskies

Start date — 29th of September, 2015
Finish date — 1st of March, 2017
Edited from 16th of February, 2024 — tbd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 4K 75
"You're a good girl, you couldn't break my heart even if you wanted to." DISCLAIMER!! This story does not follow any specific timeline in the MCU, ev...
327K 4.8K 17
S.Rogers x B.Barnes x f!Stark!Reader After the events of the horrific past, y/n Stark, Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes have finally admitted their feel...
42.9K 1.8K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...