The Asylum Walker [DISCONTINU...

Oleh Demon_Lost_Soul

You, The Reader-chan, walks in an asylum where young teenagers like to hangout and have parties, you are name... Lebih Banyak

Character Deacriptions
Prolouge-Flashback
Chapter 1- Meeting the girl with the teddy bear
Chapter 2- SuSpIcIoN In ThE pAsTa
Chapter 3- EnCoUnTeR
Chapter 4- CoNfRoNt
Chapter 5- LiViNg WiTh PyScHoPaThs
Look what i found on Pinterest
Chapter 6- LiFe As A pAsTa
Any ideas
Chapter 7- WeIrD uNkNoWn PeOpLe
Chapter 8- DoWn HiLl
Chapter 9- HoLy TrUtH aNd ReVeAl
Chapter 10- YoUr HeRe...
Chapter 11- DoN't Go AnD tHiNkInG oF yOu...
I can take ideas
A/N-Ending?
Ya know what..
A return 👀???
A return 👀???

I fucked up

2.8K 72 48
Oleh Demon_Lost_Soul

I totally fucked up. I've been watching Yuuri On Ice and it got stuck to me and GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!! ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY THAT I LAUGH MY ASS OFF AND ALMOST PISS MY UNDERWEAR AND PANTS?!?!?!! THE MAIN THEME SONG GOT TO ME AND I CANT GET IT OUT IF MY HEAD ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fûck. Fuck. Fuck. Fûck. Fûck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck....... I can't help it..... Yuuri and Victor sitting in a tree~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~ first comes love~ then comes marriage~ and here's come baby Victuuri in a baby carriage~! If I keep going there might be a story coming up...... Shit!

I'm going to die when this happens (Like not for real) I mean sure Victor is a adorable, so obvious and so forgetful and Yuuri is so shy, easily scared and can gain weight easily but such a perfect couple and.........

DID ANYONE SEE VICTOR'S ASS?!?! I ALMOST HAD A NOSEBLEED WHEN SEEING THAT PIECE OF MEAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

If anyone's asking why I'm said that is because I have a flirtatious side and a perverted mind but not by much.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.8K 1.6K 37
You- [Name] are a streamer. Not a twitch streamer, a dark web streamer. You stream yourself catching pedo's online. Not only catching them, but meeti...
273 63 21
This was a story that I had in my works for so long. I posted this story back in 2014 and then in 2015 I had taken it down. Now whenever I went throu...
136K 3.1K 22
An eyeless killer on the loose. Y/N guessed it was just some stupid prank, but in the back of her mind she wants it to be real. Y/N's friends try to...
402K 14K 31
(Y/N) is just an innocent girl who wanted to live a normal, carefree life. That's all she cares about, well, that and her candies. With low blood sug...