No One Is Perfect

By TheBlueBubbles

Wynter Miles has had a rough life from going to different foster families and homes, but not towns so no matt... More

No One Is Perfect-Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Thirteen

631 8 0
By TheBlueBubbles

Chapter Thirteen

Once we arrived at Nathans I looked at his dead lawn and really wanted to change that, "Hey do you think we could do something in your garden to make um, I don't know... alive?"

He chuckled, "I think it's perfect, thank you for your concern of my garden."

I rolled my eyes and carried my stuff to his room, which I have no idea where it is. He shook his head at me and walked to the door on the right of me and opened it and motioned me inside.

"Thank you, my personal magician." I say formerly making him give me a wide grin.

His room is quite big, with light blue walls and a large king size bed, he has a TV and DVD player set along with an Xbox and Play Station. Which I was happy to see, I've missed them since we didn't have any back home.

He has tall drawers which has clothes hanging out of them messily, like how I leave mine. I go to his games and see some movies there too, I also found something in there I didn't want to see.

"Why do you have porn right on top of your DVD player?" I say slightly shaken. I always found it gross how people liked to perve on people getting it on.

He laughed, "I knew you would see that, that's my older brothers that he left here when he went to college."

I threw it at him and decided not to go through any more.

"Okay now, what should we do?" I say, clasping my hands together while looking around.

He seemed to think about this but before I let him speak I shouted, "I need your opinion on something!"

He huffed, annoyed at my interruption, "Better be important since you interrupted me."

I jumped to my bag and went through it to find my sexy lace night gown, "What do ya think?"

His eyes bulged, and he swallowed, "Girl, Charles would die a lucky bastard if you wore that for him."

I giggled and put it back, I gestured for him to continue where he led off and he cleared his throat, "Since I was so rudely interrupted, I have to think about what we are going to do again, and this may take time."

I threw my shoe at him making him glare at me, then the worst thing that could have happened while at Nathans, pain shot through my entire body making my back snap at an impossible angle. I screamed in agony while he rushed to my side, he started chanting, "Shit, shit, shit."

Then he started speaking another language speaking incredibly fast, the pain subsided and now I was just left with a million questions on my mind. "Wh-?"

He put a hand up for me to stop, "I know what you are, Wynter, I am in league with your pack."

My eyebrows furrowed, but he isn't a Werewolf, I know that! I can't feel any charged energy from him or any eerie feelings. "Ho-?"

He interrupted me again, "There are not just Werewolves on this Earth Wynter, there are others."

"Like?"

He swallowed, "Witches and Warlocks, like me."

This is just like my pack telling me I'm a Werewolf all over again, it was starting to freak me out.

"Why didn't they tell me?! I had a right to know that there are others out there!" I yelled.

"Shh, its ok they didn't want to tell you encase you started freaking out and run off again, soon they forgot that you didn't know and forgot to tell you what I am."

How could Nathan be something otherworldly? I thought he was just a human, who else isn't human?

"Who else?" I choke out.

"All the boys I hang with, boys are rare to be witches as they are a female breed, like you Werewolves are of masculine breed. But we are more common then you, so we are not as much as a big deal."

I nod my head, faintly hearing what he's saying, I'm still getting my head around that Nathan is a warlock. Also, the fact that my pack, the ones I've started to trust, didn't tell me about this! This is a big deal; here I was thinking that we were freaks as we were the only unusual breed when there was an entire different breed of humans!

I didn't see him leave but when he came back with a glass of water I was surprised, "You were in shock." He says answering my unspoken question.

He handed me the glass and I took it gratefully, I drank it as if I've been in the Savannah Desert for most of my life. I still couldn't believe this; I guess if Werewolves are real so are witches and warlocks.

I took a deep breath, "Can you show me?"

He nods and smiles, he goes out of the room and comes back with some salt and glitter. I raised an eyebrow he just grins. He pours salt on his bed and the same with glitter, he raises his hand over them and start to rise.

I felt my eyes go wide then he put his hand down and the glitter and salt kept levitating then they spread all around the room. I look around amazed, the glitter sparkled around me giving it the magic feeling.

"It's beautiful." I whisper.

He grins, "I'm one of the most powerful in our clan, I can do so much more."

I nod believing him. I touch the glitter in the air; a shocking pain went straight through my arm and spread throughout my body.

"I didn't do that! Wynter are you okay?" Nathan says worried as I crouch on the ground, shaking as the pain starts to subside.

It's like when Luke showed me him in wolf form, first encounter with a wolf, first encounter with a warlock while using his power, I guess.

"I'm okay, I'm used to this." I gasp out.

"It sucks how much pain you have to go through, it's painful to watch." He says soulfully.

I nod in agreement; he started talking about watching a movie I just nodded. I was worrying about my transition and what 'super ability' I will get; it scared me to think about that, that I might hurt someone. I wonder what my wolf will look like, just as I was thinking about it a voice entered my head, we will be beautiful, don't worry; can't you feel the power running through your veins now? We are going to be powerful, so powerful and even more beautiful.

I gasped, what the hell was that?

I'm your wolf; we will be powerful together Wynter, more powerful than our ancestors. I was breathing hard; how can my wolf talk to me? I haven't transitioned yet!

In ten days, Wynter, ten more days until we will be together at last.

"Nathan!" I scream at the top of my lungs, I'm getting paranoid, but I don't care. "My-my Wolf is talking to me!"

Nathan was holding me while I was hyperventilating; I was freaked out, so freaked out. I didn't understand what this meant how my wolf was talking to me how she could tell when I transition, and the fact that I will transition in ten days!

I'm not strong enough, I'll probably die through the process or my wolf will gain full control over me and I'll lose my humanity.

After I calmed down we watched a movie, I forgot what the name is, but it was good. Full of action and everything, we ate popcorn and marsh mellows for dinner. It was good to relax after that eventful night. I fell asleep near the end of the movie and I felt Nathan shift me, so I was on the pillows and under the blanket, I heard him turn the movie off and take off his clothes before hopping in the bed with me.

I cuddled up to him and I felt him chuckle. "You're comfier then the pillows." I whispered tiredly.

He chuckled again before I fell into darkness.

When I woke up I was draped over Nathan who was snoring loudly, I sat up making myself straddle Nathan, waking him up. He smirked at me, "Who knew you liked it in the mornings?"

I whacked him with a pillow making him laugh, I hopped off him and saw my dress has risen up, so you could see my undies. I quickly pulled it down blushing like mad, Nathan laughed at me and I just said cockily, "And that's as much ass you're ever gonna get."

He pouted, and I laughed skipping down the hall to find a lady sitting there, I stopped nearly tripping over myself while making a loud noise. Nathan came out and the lady was looking at us.

Nathan cleared his throat, "Hi mom."

The lady looked like Nathan sharing the brown messy curls and large almond eyes, she looked around forty she has a few wrinkles and a lean body figure. She was looking at me, like she was sizing me up.

"Hi I'm Wynter, Nathans friend." I introduced myself.

She snorted, "I'm sure your friends."

My eyes widened, "Yes we are, thank you very much! Who the hell do you think you are saying things that aren't true?" I have a short temper thanks to the upcoming transition.

She smiled at me, "I'm sorry honey, I'm glad you aren't like those sluts he brings home."

I shove Nathan, "I never knew you liked to play around! You manwhore!"

Nathan glared at his mum, "Now look what you've done mom! That was last year anyway."

I shook my head at him, I saw his mum look carefully at me then the air around me. My eyes widened as I saw she was looking at my energy.

"Nathan, I see you got yourself in bigger trouble then I thought."

"What do you mean mom?" he asks getting a drink.

"The clan does not like to fraternize with them." She spat my way.

I growled at her, "I haven't even transitioned yet, and Nathan was friends with me before I even knew what I was."

"It doesn't matter, you're still a monster." She hissed.

I growled again, "Have you even noticed that I'm a female Werewolf?"

Her eyes widened, obviously she hadn't wow she was slow! She put a hand over her mouth and walked towards me, "Oh my, I never thought I'd see the day!"

I growled at her again, "Nathan I have to get going, it's nice to see you again, bye dear." Nathans mum said and left.

I sat down at the table wanting to know what the hell her problem was, "Werewolves used to hunt us, thinking we were threats. We nearly got instinct too." Nathan said filling me in. I nodded my head in understanding, which explains a lot.

We got some toast for breakfast and got dressed in some jeans and shirt before heading out, we started walking towards the forest. I breathed in the woody scent on the trees and the musty smell of the mud and grass. I felt so relaxed, I didn't realise my eyes were closed and that I stopped walking. I was still breathing deeply a small smile playing on my lips.

"You have a connection with the earth." Nathan whispered.

I opened my eyes, "What do you mean?"

"You're glowing," he says, I looked at my arm and I screamed what the hell?

He grabs my arm and I continue walking in the forest, I was still freaked out. There were lots of different smells and noises around here, I loved it all. We stopped in a clearing, there were many leaves and trees around us and they all were still wet.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him.

He looks concentrated as he stares at the leaves on the ground, he holds his hand out to me and I take it. He places his other hand on the ground and immediately all the leaves around us swirl around us in a little whirlwind. He let go of my hand, but the leaves still circle around us, some got caught in my hair which was blowing everywhere but I didn't care, it was so magical.

Nathan put his arms around my waist from behind and laughed with me, all my worries seemed lifted as I laughed and looked at the beautiful sight before me. We can do better, that voice whispered in my mind, but I just ignored it.

"What else can you do?" I ask happily.

He smiles, "Lots of things."

Then all of a sudden, all the leaves blew away from us, even the trees bent away. Soon the clearing was only grass and sand and some of the branches from the trees fell to the ground. I sat on the ground and placed my hand in the rich soil. I closed my eyes and I got pulled into something, somewhere. I felt the pulse of animals and I saw the trees everywhere, but one stood out. It was beautiful, the leaves had red tinged on them and the tree drooped like it was holding something.

Unconsciously I stood up with my eyes still close and ran off with speed I never knew I had, I knew where every tree was. That's right Wynter, go to the tree, the voice said in my head.

I stopped, and I opened my eyes to see the beautiful tree, Nathan popped by my side looking like he was about to shout at me but then he saw the tree and stopped. I walked towards it and moved the vines that covered the inside of the tree.

Inside was a tiny pond with a fish that glowed. It was cold in here and had an eerie feeling.

"Nathan, get in here!" I yell.

"I can't! Get back out, I don't like it that I can't get in." he said worrying. But I was too fascinated to listen to him.

It was so magical, but I knew I had to get out of here, especially if Nathan can't get in here. I hopped out and started to explain the pond to him. He said it was cool but for me to never go in there again, he has a bad feeling about it.

Even though he warned me not to I knew that I was going to go back, whether it's tomorrow or even next week. I don't know why but I felt a strange connection to that tree.

We kept walking the way we ran and ended back to the clearing, we mucked around a bit before heading back to his place, so I could get my stuff because I had to head home. When I got to his place something connected in my head, but I'll figure it out later.

I packed all my stuff still thinking about the fact I was glowing before and that my wolf can speak to me. Once I got home I saw Charles mowing the lawn with no shirt on.

Holy shit I forgot how toned he was! Nathan laughed at me, "You're drooling."

I put the finger up at him while he just chuckled, we said our good-byes and I said hi to Charles on my way in. I saw Morgan going through papers that I knew were for school, so I didn't bother her. I placed my stuff on the bed and headed back outside wanting to be in fresh air.

I sat on Charles's car hood and looked up at the sky; the clouds look so fluffy and make funny shapes. I remember going out to the park with my mum and she always told me that clouds lighten up your day, by showing you images of things.

I smile at the memory, if only she could help me through this, I need her back. I wiped my cheeks as I felt my tears spill over. I shouldn't cry anymore it's been years since she died.

"Everything would be better if you were here Mummy." I whispered to the sky and the wind picked up my hair making noises like it was whispering I swear I heard something amongst it.

I listened harder and heard, "I'll always be with you baby girl."

It was in my mother's voice I know it was, I smiled happily, and tears spilled over more. I thought I would never hear her voice again; her voice is like the sound of running water after you've been walking in the Savannah Desert.

"Wynter." Someone said, I looked to my right and saw Charles. I quickly wiped my cheeks.

"Yeah?"

He swallowed then he grabbed the back of my head pushing me towards him. Our lips met, and I shivered, I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer. I sat up wrapping my legs around his waist wanting more of him as our lips move in sync.

I bit his lip and he groaned and opened his lips and our tongues mingled with each other's, exploring the others mouth. His hands trailed down to the hem of my shirt and slid under it. I arched when I felt his warm hands on my back, I broke away needing to breath. He trailed his lips to my neck biting me, I moaned.

His hands went to the front of me and slipped under my bra, I sucked in a breath and let it go in a moan as he toyed with my nipples. I put my hands under his shirt and scratched his back making him groan. I got his mouth on mine again and his tongue expertly swerved into my mouth.

His hands still toyed with my nipples with made me moan occasionally then he pinched them making me gasp and arch into him more. He smiled and did it again; I gave a squeak and panted. He put his head between my shoulder and neck and sniffed, he moaned at the smell of me.

"I know what you like, you like it rough." He growled and pushed me onto the hood, the pain felt good against me, which is weird.

He grinded his hips along mine making me moan, "Charles." I tried to sound reasonable, but it came out as a moan.

I tried again, "Charles, we should talk." I said I felt him nod and his hands left my breasts and I missed them straight away.

Charles looked at me straight in the eyes, "I want to be with you Wynter, this-" he gestured around us, "isn't enough for me, I have to have you as mine."

"I can't give you sex, if that's what you mean."

He shook his head, "No, I want you as my girlfriend, I'll be yours and you'll be mine." He said determinedly.

"Looks like you already know the answer." I say, and he smiles.

He kisses me hard and I kissed him back, but someone shouted out. "Oi! Dinners ready!"

We broke apart and I looked at Morgan weirdly, "Isn't it a little early for dinner?"

She shrugs, "If you're hungry later then get something, but dinner is ready now."

I sigh and follow her inside and sit beside her and next to Charles. He winks at me and I just smirk at him. I look at Quin and I say loudly, "You guys forgot to tell me some things that are extremely important." He raises his eyebrows and I continue, "First one is the fact there are witches and warlocks and the second is the fact that my wolf can speak to me!" I shouted the last part at him and everyone looked at me.

"Can you imagine what I was feeling when someone started talking back to me in my head? How much shock I went into? And the fact that there is another species out there that you so obviously forgot to mention to me?"

Quin replied, "I didn't tell you about witches and warlocks because I thought you were going through enough already and about the wolf talking to you, I thought that only your wolf talks to you when you transition."

Yes, but that's normal wolves, we are not normal, we are stronger than them, we mature earlier.

What she said made sense but also reminded me, "Oh she said that I'm going to transition in ten days."

Quins eyebrows went up, "She told you?"

"I just said that."

"What's your wolf like?" he asks.

"She keeps going on about how we're more powerful and stronger then you guys, she's a bit self-centred." Once I said that a pain went off in my head making me scream.

Don't call me names, Wynter, my temper is worse than yours. "Okay, I'm sorry, fuck!"

Charles wrapped an arm around me and I whimpered at the pain, "She's strong, really strong if she can do that." Quin observed.

"She seems like a bitch if you ask me." Seb said.

My mouth moved unconsciously, "Do you want to see how bitchy I can get boy? I can control Wynter as much as I want to, we are one." A pain settled in my head again.

"Oh, for fucks sake stop talking about her!" I shout holding my head, "Whenever you get her temper spiked she hurts me."

Seb looked down, he looked sorry. Quin looked mad, "We need to get you stronger Wynter, we are leaving, now!"

"What the fuck are you talking about leaving?" Tyler, one of the young ones said.

Quin stood looking at us, "Wynter is not strong enough to hold her wolf back, we need to go and get her properly trained, I know a guy who specialises with she-wolfs. We have to leave, we'll come back after she transitions."

My wolf didn't like this, if we leave we cannot go to that tree! Wynter we must see that tree, it calls to us don't you feel it?

I do feel it; the pull is so strong that I must focus on not going there.

"My wolf doesn't like that, we must not go." I say controlled.

Quin looked at Charles and he nodded, "I'm sorry Wynter, but we have to, or you'll die." He put his hand near my pressure point and I nodded, and my wolf growled.

"No!" my wolf screeched. Wynter we can't!

I shouted back at her, do you want to die? My wolf surrendered to me after she felt my power, sure I'm not as strong as her but I am the thing that keeps her alive.

"It's ok she surrendered but you may have to knock me out in case." I say.

Charles nods and pressed down on my pressure point, making me collapse in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 496 26
Ruby had the perfect life, she had awesome siblings, amazing dad, an okay mom, and they were rich. She was invited to all the parties, she was friend...
211K 9.7K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
210 25 10
Zel's life has never gone to plan. She had to have a boyfriend that cheated on her because of "family" issues. She had to make sure that she was well...
1.4K 61 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...