The Secret Life - Sex and Blo...

By ch3ybaybee

Cheyenne is a hunter. Jace is a vampire. And there is something in the town they both call home that's more... More

Preface
The dogs :]
The Secret Life ((Part 1))
The Secret life ((Part 2))
The Secret Life ((part 3))
The Secret Life ((Part 5))
The Secret Life ((Part 6))
The Secret Life ((Part 7))
The Secret Life ((Part 8))
The Secret Life ((Part 9))
The Secret Life ((Part 10))
The Secret Life ((Part 11))
The Secret Life ((Part 12))
The Secret Life ((Part 13))
The Secret Life ((Part 14))
The Secret Life ((Part 15))
The Secret Life ((Part 16))
The Secret Life ((Part 17))
The Secret Life ((Part 18))
The Secret Life ((Part 19))
The Secret Life ((Part 20)
The Secret Life ((Part 21))
The Secret Life ((Part 22))
The Secret Life ((Part 23))
The Secret Life ((Part 24))
The Secret Moon ((Part 1))
The Secret Moon ((Part 2))
The Secret Moon ((Part 3))
The Secret Moon ((Part 4))
The Secret Moon ((Part 5))
The Secret Moon ((Part 6))
The Secret Moon ((Part 7))
The Secret Moon ((Part 8))
The Secret Moon ((Part 9))
The Secret Moon ((Part 10))
The Secret Moon ((Part 11))
The Secret Moon ((Part 12))
The Secret Moon ((Part 13))
The Secret Moon ((Part 14))
The Secret Moon ((Part 15))
The Secret Moon ((Part 16))
The Secret Moon ((Part 17))
The Secret Moon ((Part 18))
The Secret Moon ((Part 19))
Teaser for part three :]
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 1))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 2))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 3))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 4))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 5))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 6))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 7))
Update to all of your wonderful fans
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 8))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 9))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 10))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 11)
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 12))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 13))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 14))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 15))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 16))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 17))
Sex, Secrets and Lies ((Part 18))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies (Part 19)
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Part 20))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies -Teaser of final chapter-
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Chapter 21))
Sex, Secrets, and Lies ((Chapter 22)) The final Chapter.
Epilogue

The Secret Life ((Part 4))

23.2K 341 29
By ch3ybaybee

I woke up in my bed with the sun beaming on my face and my blankets tucked securely around me. Why hadn't my alarm clock woke me up? And how the hell did I get in my bed?

I sat up and looked around my room, everything was exactly the way I left it before I went out last night...except for the note tucked under my phone.

I reached over and grabbed the small piece of paper:

Cheyenne,

You're very cute when you sleep.

Hope you don't mind but I put you in proper sleep

wear to make you more comfortable. You also make

a funny drunk...

Well, hope you don't have a bad hangover, but if you're

anything like us vampires, you probably wont.

See you around,

Jace

PS- you're mom is a real sweetheart.

I pushed the covers back and looked down at what he apparently thought of as 'proper sleepwear'. I was in a long t-shirt and knee high socks. I reached under the shirt, please say I'm wearing underwear. Luckily I was, and not just any underwear, my special silky kind.

"Ugh." I shuttered, thinking of Jace's hands all over me, dressing me last night. And who the hells t-shirt was this?

I smelled it and a sly smile appeared on my face. The shirt smelled of Creed Royal Water, a very expensive cologne my father used to use, and something else too, a sweet fragrance that made my stomach feel...fluttery?

When I stood up the shirt came down to the middle of my thighs and I realized it said 'I bite' on the front of it. I had a really bad feeling all of a sudden that I knew whose shirt this was.

I showered away the night before and changed into some productive work-out clothes before going outside to feed the animals. Instead of feeding the dogs their regular meat though, I opened their fence gate and allowed them all out to run free, leaving Bebe for last.

She whined at me and pawed at the ground. "I'm coming baby." I told her, unlatching her gate.

She busted out and ran to join her pack of hounds as they disappeared over the farthest hillside into the woods.

"Cheyenne!" My mom called from the back porch. "Would you come eat breakfast?"

I sighed and tugged my hair into a pony-tail. This should be fun.

We sat there, at the kitchen table, awkwardly for awhile, without saying anything. I was picking at my food like I always did, I've never had much of an appetite (except after fights and we all know that's a different appetite), and mom was chewing vigorously, possibly think if she chewed long enough this breakfast would be less awkward, and then finally she said, "So that boy was cute last night. What was his name, Jace?"

I nearly choked on the piece of egg I had actually attempted to swallow, and had to chug the whole glass of orange juice before I could reply.

"Uh-yea, Jace is his name. But trust me, he's not a cute 'boy'."

My mother didn't seem to catch my drift. "So he's not one of your 'sex toys'?" She asked, causing me to choke on my orange juice now.

"Mom, that's absurd. Of course he's not one of my sex toys. Ugh." I coughed a few more times and then stood up. "As much as I've loved this conversation mom, I've gotta go or I'll be late for school."

My mom didn't protest, instead she continued to eat her breakfast silently.

When I got to school I waited in the parking lot for that familiar motorcycle to pull up. He parked in the spot right in front of me and smiled like a fool.

"Where's your Escalade?" I asked, trying to keep my temper in check.

"Why, you ready for round seven?" Austin asked.

I punched his arm. "No you Perv, I need my bra back."

He laughed and reached into his bike bag, "You mean this bra?" He asked, waggling around my favorite black lace bra.

I snatched it away from him and stormed away.

"Does this mean your not wearing a bra?" He called out to me. I gave him the finger.

"Seriously Cheyenne, I can't wait for you to meet him. I mean, damn, I've never met a guy so hot in my life. It was like I could rip his clothes off right there on the dance floor."

I rolled my eyes at my best friend and looped my arm through hers. "What happened with Austin?"

Yes I do realize that I had been a shitty friend last night, sleeping with the guy my best friend liked, but in all honesty, you can't blame me. Once I get worked up like that, he could be homeless with a beard and I'd probably jump him (okay that's a bit exaggerated but you know what I mean).

"Oh my god, I'm so over him. He didn't even show up last night anyways. This guy blows Austin out of the playing field."

"Does he have a name?" I asked her, curiously.

"His name is Logan and he's a god."

Ew, seriously was she drooling. "Might want to wipe your mouth off there Car babe."

She slapped my shoulder and then stopped walking, like dead in her tracks, causing me to get yanked backwards.

"What the hell-" I began but then saw what she was staring at.

Leaning against a Bugatti Veyron (16.4), in the middle of the parking lot wearing a black leather jacket, pretty similar to mine, tight black jeans, and a dark blue t-shirt was Jace, although that was impossible because it was the middle of the damn day and he was a freaking vampire!

I felt my knees go weak and I had to grab the railing next to me to catch my balance. There was no way he was actually there, I would just close my eyes and when I opened them again he would be....fuck! He was still there.

"Are you okay?" Cara asked.

I looked at her and nodded. "Isn't that the guy you were with last night? Didn't he bring you home? Oh my god, is he stalking you? Do you want me to call the cops..."

"No Cara, he's not stalking me. And yes, he brought me home but nothing happened. I was drunk and he put me to bed." I told her.

She busted out laughing. "You were drunk and he put you to bed? Seriously, that's all that happened?" The look she gave me made me defensive.

"Yes Cara, it might not seem like it but it is possible for me to hang out with a boy and not have sex with him. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see what he wants."

I could see the hurt look on her face but I ignored it, she'd started it.

Jace smiled as I approached him and then adjusted his sunglasses on his face. "Damn, you look like you've seen a ghost."

I ran around to the passengers side of his car and threw the door open, jumping in and closing it. I knocked on his window fiercely, meaning 'get the fuck in the car and don't look at the students'.

He obeyed, locking his door and then turning to smile at me.

"How the fuck are you out in the sun?" I asked, my voice all squeaky and high.

He laughed and ran his fingers through his platinum blond hair. "I told you I was kissed by an Angel, maybe now you'll start believing me."

I looked around nervously at the parking lot, this was bad, he was attracting a lot of attention and keeping my regular life and my hunting life separate was the one thing I was able to control.

"Okay, how about this. You drive and tell me about your "Angel Kiss" thing and I'll promise to try and listen."

Jace stared at me a few more seconds and then started up his car, backing up quickly and peeling out of the parking lot. People continued staring, their mouths gaping. Great.

"It happened maybe, five months ago." Jace began.

I winced, five months ago is when everything turned bad in my life.

"A man approached me and told me about this Angel who would be willing to give one worthy vampire the kiss of life making it possible for him or her to go out in the daylight and live a normal, human life..."

I cut him off. "Wait, so some guy just randomly approached you and told you about this Angel? How does that work?"

Jace shook his head. "I didn't say it was random. We had had a previous agreement and I had gone through with my part of the bargain, that was his end."

"Okay, so how did the poor Angel get dragged in, I mean it wasn't the guy that was going to have to kiss you."

Jace chuckled at this and I ground my teeth together telling my nerves to chill.

"The Angel was a willing participant because its an Angel's job to demolish all evil in the world and I had vowed to help in that fight, if only I could walk in the light."

"So basically, you made a deal with this guy, who was working with an Angel to kill off the evil in the world, and because you told them you would help them, they decided to give you every vampires biggest wish; to walk in the day?"

Jace glanced over at me, "You promised you would try and listen, you're not listening, you're judging." He informed me.

"Well I'm sorry, but that story is just a little hard to believe. Maybe if you tell me what the deal was that you made with the man I could put the pieces together more...?"

Jace's hands tightened on his steering wheel and he looked at me again, this time his eyes lingered on my longer than necessary.

"Hello, the road." I said, pointing ahead and folding my arms across my chest self-consciously. Self-consciously? When the hell did I become self-conscious?

I waited another minute and then said, "Well if you don't tell me the deal than there is no way I'm believing that crap of a story."

I heard his teeth grind together and finally he said, "I agreed to bring him gallons of vampire blood, and later on, compel his wife to forget everything she ever saw relating to the underworld."

My eyes flew open and I stared at Jace in shock. "Pull over." I told him, clutching my duffel bag to my chest.

"What?" He asked, looking at me as if I was mad. "Cheyenne come on just..."

"I said pull the FUCK over Jace. Pull over now!" I shouted.

He slowed the car down and pulled off onto the side of the road.

"Please Cheyenne, I didn't have any choice in the matter. He was going to kill me, but I told him, if he let me live, I would do his dirty work for him..."

I cut him off, "If you ever come near me again I will not hesitate to kill you this time, Angel kiss or not. Understand?" And then I slammed the door in his face.

Okay, so here is chapter four. I'm kind of getting into this story and I know where I want to bring it, for the most part, so just bear with me and ride it out :]

Tell me what you think, I'm always open to suggestions.

Vote/Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 53 8
After Acheron, the leader of Dark hunters, curses Magnus Bane things seem to just fall in place until the warlock falls in love and slowly and then a...
254 44 30
Harley Lawrence is a young vampire hunter who comes from a long line of hunters. Every night she patrols the city, ridding it of the evil that stalks...
46.5K 871 40
Lexi ran away from her pack, Midnight Cove, because of her father was abusing her. While on the run, she trespasses on a pack territory and is forced...