Mindless Hoes Need love too...

Bởi JeniyaEdwards

15 year old, Kimberly and Olivia Minaj are completely different Sisters who are twins. KImberly Is a Sex lov... Xem Thêm

Mindless Hoes Need love too.
Chapter 1
Chapter two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
VERY IMPORTANT STUFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
A few words.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sneak Peak Of Chapter 14
Chapter 14 P.t 1
Chapter 14 p.t 2
Chapter 14 P.t 3
Chapter 14 P.t 4
Chapter 15 P.t 1
Chapter 15 P.t 2
Chapter 15 P.t 3
Chapter 15 Pt 4
Chapter 15 p.t 5
Chapter 15 P.t 6
Chapter 15 P.t 7 (Last Past of Chapter 15)
Chapter 16 P.t 1
Chapter 16 P.t 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The Final Chapter)
*Bonus Page*

Chapter 4

14.8K 216 79
Bởi JeniyaEdwards

Okay first thing, I cried writing this chapter. My twin sister been through this, but she died. She got in a coma for two weeks and passed away the next day when she woke. If you know someone who has been through rape or saw rape, Call 911, or tell your parents. Please. Raping is a serious thing.

___________________________________________________

Next Chapter

Livi's Pov:

I woke in a bed. I sat up. "Where am I?" I asked. A woman smiled. "Hi your in the hospital." She said. I stood up. I looked at the bed and saw it drenched in blood. I teared up. "What happened?" I asked.

The nurse frowned. "Hunny, you were raped." She said. I shook my head. The images came back. Josh slapping me. Davon ripping me clothes off. I broke down in tears. "No no no." I cried harder. The nurse held me in her arms. "Shhhh." She said. Mom and Dad rushed in. "MY BABY!" Mom said crying. I ran to Mom. I cried in her arms. I was still bloody. Dad joined the hug. Mb and Kiki walked in. Kiki's eyes were Red. Mom sat down with me in her arms. I sobbed. I couldn't stop. Dad sat on the other side of me and rubbed my back.

We drove back to the house. I was still crying. Mom was still comforting me. Dad pulled up at the house. I stepped out the car. I fell down. Prince caught me. "Woah." He said. I stood up but fell again. Dad picked me up and carried me to the couch. "Its one of the side affects." He said. I sat up on the couch. Kiki sat by me. I moved away from her. Kiki sighed. She knew i was mad at her. Atually i was super mad.

A few hours later Dad carried me to bed. I layed in the bed and went to sleep. Hoping everything would be a dream....

***************************************

The next day, morning time.

I got up from the bed. I could walk. I walked to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face was bruised up. I pulled off my clothes. Afraid to look in the mirror. I didn't look in stead I showered and got ready.

(Livi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44796505)

. I walked down downstairs. I saw Mom sitting in the living room crying. Dad was rubbing her back. I looked at the Tv. A picture of me when i arrived at the hospital. Mb and Kiki was staring at the ground.

I teared up. "Mom." I said. Her and Dad looked at me along with Kiki and Mb. I let the tears fall. "Mom please don't cry. It was my fault to not fight harder." I said. Kiki stood. "No you shouldn't have to fight!" She yelled. I glared at her. "Well you hung up when I called you in my needs, I begged you to come and get me. So for all I care you can burn in hell. Your nothing but a hoe. I HATE YOU!" I yelled at her. I ran upstairs. Mom ran after me. "Hunny!" Mom yelled. I slammed myslef on the bed and cried. Mom pulled me to her. "Sssh. Its okay baby." Mom said. I cried in her arms. Dad sat by me and held me and Mom.

"They raped me Mommy." I said. Mom held me closer. Dad contunied to rubbed my back. "Raped." I said. Mom cried with me. "Baby god has us." She said. I pushed away. "GOD HASN"T DID SHIT! WHY DID GOD DO THIS TO ME! WHY ME! KIKI SHOULD HAVE HAD THIS. SHE'S THE ONE THAT FUCK BOYS. I'M THE GOOD CHILD. KIKI'S THE WHORE. I WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL MARRIGE BUT I HAD TO GET RAPED!" I yelled. I grabbed my car keys and ran out my room.

Kiki was crying in Ray's arms. They all looked up at me. "I hope you have a wonderful life as a hoe." I said. Kiki looked me in the eyes. She was really hurt. I shook my head and ran out the house. I saw Prince after me. "LIVI!" He yelled. I opened the door. Prince grabbed me. "Stop." He said. I struggled to get out of his hold. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. Prince kept holding me. I started crying. "Please Jacob." I said. Prince was shocked at me calling him by his real name.

Prince pulled away. "Livi." He said. I shoved him away and jumped in the car. I flew off.

Nicki Minaj's Pov (The girls Mom)

My baby ran out of my arms. Drake held me. My little Livi was raped. I had to hide all the pain in people. But inside I cried like a baby. Kiki became me when I was young. A nasty hoe. I pulled away and walked downstairs. "Where is Livi" I said. Kiki pointed out the door. I nodded and walked out with Drake on my side.

Livi's Pov:

I pulled up at a river. I walked out the car. I saw the water running. I saw on the bridge. Everything in my life was bad. Horrible. Kiki was the one getting all the love. I was the one getting the books. Kiki had all the boys and the girls. I had nothing. I was the good girl. Well now this good girl want to say goodbye to the world. I stood up ready to jump.

"HEY!" I turned and saw a teen boy. He ran to me and picked me up. He held me. "Look don't do that." He said. I looked at him. I remember those eyes. "Issa?" I asked. He smiled. "Hey Lili." He said. Only Issa would call me that. I smiled at him. "Issa!" I hugged him. Then I started to cry. "Issa." I said. I cried harder. Issa sat me in his car and held me. He wiped my tears. "I saw what happened on the news." He said.

I cried harder. Issa kissed me on the forehead. "I'm back okay.Ima be right here by your side." He said.

(Here what Issa look like: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44798594)

Issa drove me back to my house. "Now I have to go" He said. I nodded. "Okay." I stepped out the car and walked inside. Issa smiled, and waved goodbye. I waved back. He drove off. I walked inside and saw Kiki and the boys laughing. I looked at what they were laughing at. A picture of me when I was little. Only Kiki had that picture. I was playing with our Pit bull. Kiki looked at me. She stopped smiling. "Hey." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. She sighed.

I slammed my bedroom dooor shut and fell on the bed. Someone knocked on the door. "Go away." I mumbled. It opened anyway. I sat up and saw Prince. He stared at me. "What." I asked. Prince threw hisself to me and kissed me.

I felt his soft lips rub against mines. I pulled away. "Princeton i can't." I said. Princeton's eyes were full with hurt. "I love you Olivia." He said. I teared up and looked away. "I'm going through to much right now. A relationship might make it worst." I said. "Please just give me some space." I closed the door in his face. I sat back on my bed and cried.

Normal pov: (With Kiki)

Ray: * Goes in.. slow*

Kiki: Awhhhh! FUCKKKKKKKK!

Ray: * Thrusting*

Kiki: * Grabing on the sheets*

Ray: * Goes in Hard and fast*

Kiki: * Screams mad loud*

Ray: * Goes in slow then fast then slow.. while kissinq her neck*

Kiki: * Moaninn Mad Loud*

Ray:* Goes Slowly*

Kiki:Faster !

Ray: *Goes Faster*

Kiki: *Moans LOUDLY* Yes!

Ray: *Goes Faster And Harder*

Kiki:Yes ! Don't Stop!

Ray: Wasn't Counting On It ! *Goes HARDCORE*

Kiki: *Screams*

Ray: *Bites on her Nave*

Kiki: *Moans* Rayyyy.

Ray: *Goes harder*

Kiki: *Cums*

Ray: *Cums* Damn Girl. *Kisses her*

Kiki: *Kisses back*

Ray: *Pulls away and lays Kiki ontop of him*

Kiki: *Rides him slowly*

Ray: *Moans*

Kiki: *Rides harder*

Ray: *Moans laouder* Kiki!

Kiki: *Rides slow, teasing Ray*

Ray: DAMN IT KIKI! *Turns her over and Rides her*

Kiki: *Smirks, then Moans*

Ray: *Shoves it deeper*

Kiki: RAYYYYYYYY!!!!! *Moans loud*

Ray: *Turned on from her saying his name, Goes faster*

Kiki: *Dips her nails in Ray's back*

There was a knock at the door.

Ray: *Pulls on some boxers and opens the door*

Roc and Prod: I wanna join.

Kiki: Come on!

They walk in.

Ray: *Goes back in Kiki's Vajj*

Prod: *Goes in the back of Kiki*

Kiki: *Sucks on Roc's Dick*

Roc: *Pushes Kiki's head more on his dick*

Kiki: *Moans from Ray and Prod*

Prod: *Moans and goes faster*

Ray: *Goes slower*

Kiki: Ughhhh. *Nibbles on Roc's Dick*

Roc: *Moans* No teasing!

Kiki: *Sucks harder*

Roc: Ima Cum!

Kiki: *Licks his Dick*

Roc: *Cums*

Kiki: *Eats all of the Cum*

Ray: *Pulls out and shoves his dick in Kiki's Mouth*

Kiki: *Sucks on it*

Roc: *Goes in Kiki's Vajj*

Kiki: *Moans*

Hours later...................

Kiki: Can we have round two?

Roc: Hell Yea!

Livi's Pov:

8 hours later.............

Was that moaning? I walked out the hallway and heard moaning in Kiki's room. -__- Hoes dez days. I shook my head and walked down stairs. I saw Mom and Dad talking with some man in a black suit and a brown suit case.

"Oh hunny!" Mom said. She ran to me and hugged me. I pulled away. "Um whats going on?" I asked. Dad balled up his fist. "I want you to tell me who raped you. I want every detail." Dad said. He was pissed. His face was dark red. Mom's eyes were red. Wow. I took a deep breath. I told the entire story.

Flash back!!! At the party.

Me and Princeton was dancing. Having fun. Then a crowd came by. "Hey Princeton ova here." A girl said. She was barely wearing clothes. Her bikini looked like a Bra and a thong. I looked at Prince. "You gonna go." I asked. Prince smirked. "No shit." He said. Prince kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

The girl smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Davon and Josh saw me, so they followed me. "Yo Livi wait up. I need to talk with ya." Davon said. I rolled my eyes and walked faster away. "Livi please." Davon said. I glared at him. "Leave me the hell alone." I said. I grabbed walked away from Davon and Josh. Davon grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "I love you." He said. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Yeah well I don't." I shoved him off me and walked away. Josh threw me over his shoulders. "AHHHHHHH!" I screamed. "Put me down!" I yelled. Davon slapped my ass. "Since you wont have sex with me then we're just gonna force you." Davon said.

I started kicking and screaming. Josh sat me down. I kicked both of them in the nuts. They fell on the ground holding their nuts. I ran out. I puleld out my phone. I was in the Sexly Place. I dailed Livi's Number.

"What Olivia." Kiki said. I was shocked at her rudeness. "Where are you?" I asked. "None of your damn business. Shit leave me alone. I already have to deal with your lame ass at home.Bye." Kiki hung up. I started to dail Ray's number.

"Fuck you two bitch." I mumbled. Ray didn't answer his phone. Damn. I dailed in Prince. Nothing. Roc. Still nothing. Maybe Prod would answer. I dailed his. DAMN IT NOTHING! Davon and Josh walked to me.

I felt something hard hit my face. I fell to the ground. Davon ripped my Bottoms and pulled down his trunks. Josh did the same thing.

My clothes got ripped off. "Suck it." Davon said. He threw me onto the ground. "AHHH!" I screamed. Josh slapped me and shoved me on the ground. He went in while Davon shoved his dick in my mouth.

(I don't wanna tell the rest of the details too sad for me to write.)

End of flash back.

I told them everything. I told them what all Davon and Josh did. I told them how it felt. Mom cried. Dad's jaw clenched. "They are getting a fucking beating when I see them in court." Dad said. I broke in tears.

The man rubbed my back and walked out. I sat on the couch with Mom. Dad walked out the house and talked more with the man. Mom pulled away from our embrace. "How about me and you go out and shop.You know spend some time with eachother." She said. I wiped my tears and nodded. "Okay." I said. Mom kissed me on the forehead and stood up.

A few hours later I walked back upstairs. I knocked on Kiki's door and opened it. "Hey have yall seen Princeton." I said quietly. I stopped talking when I saw Kiki and all of Mb having sex. Including Prince. "How....how could you." I said. Tears flow down my cheeks. Prince stopped doing Kiki in the butt and stared at me. I looked away to not let him see me cry but a few tears still fell.

Kiki pulled on her some shorts and a tank. "Livi what did you tell Mom and Dad about?" She asked. I glared at Her and Mb. "Don't worry, yall didn't give a fuck so you don't have too." I scoff. "Hoes and Man hoes these days." I said and shook my head. I looked Kiki in the eyes. "I hate that your my sister." I said.

Kiki teared up. "You don't mean that." She said. I smirked. "Oh yes indeed. I do mean that. BUCZ OF YOU FIVE I WAS RAPED. YOU WAS TOO MUCH INTO SEX AND YOURSELFS YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME, YOUR USED TO BE BEST FRIEND, I LOVE YOU MB. I FUCKING LOVED YALL, AND KIKI YOU WAS POSE TO BE MY BESTIE, YOUR MY FUCKING TWIN SISTER, WE POSE TO BE ALIKE AND ACT ALIKE, BUT YOU FUCK TO MANY BOYS TO REALIZE THAT I THINK YOU PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS!" I calmed down and continued. "I'm not the nice little angel anymore." That was all I said. This hoe is not my sister anymore, She's my fucking clone thats looks like my sister.

I walked out her room slamming the door shut. I walked in my room and slammed the door. I slid down the door and cried. Fuck all dez bitches.

Kiki's Pov:

I sat in my car and drove to Davon's and Josh's house. These bitches are gonna pay. Yeah Livi is rite I am a hoe. But Livi's eyes were full with fear and hurt. I didn't even know she like Prince!

I pulled up at Davon's and Josh's house. I grabbed my gun and slided it in my belt. I pulled out my punching rings and put them on every finger. These boys are gonna die. They raped my fucking sister. I layed my head on the stering wheel and prayed for a few minutes.

"God forgve me for what I have did and doing now. Bless everyone in my life. Mostly tell Livi that I love her and I'm sorry." I said. I stepped out the car and walked to the door. BAM!

I kicked the door down. I saw those bitches right there. Davon and Josh........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 votes, 8 comments. I'm typing chapter right about now.........And not posting until it is pass 10 votes and 8 comments..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3K 4 30
This is about a young girl named Megan Lewis, who is 16 years old and falls in love with Josè, (Aka AyeFrimzy) who is 21 years old and also the gan...
19.7K 631 58
This story about siblings their parents got divorced when the twins are in their womb of their mother what will happen when their parents fell in lo...
3.4K 115 10
kayla and nick have been dating for awhile, but what happens when her identical twin sister comes around?
3.2K 120 30
O'Zonae P.O.V. Hi I'm Zonae Destinee Mercedes Minaj I am 18 years old.I live with my mom (nicki minaj)and my sister.I go to school with the Mindless...