Goddess assassin (BOOK ONE)

By hiddensouth

My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. Afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
Character summery
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50
CHAPTER 51
Epilogue of book 1

Chapter 17

35.1K 1K 65
By hiddensouth

The door opened revealing a smiling Nile.
Ryan still having to gain his composure to me touching him coughed puffing out his chest.

Nile looked a little confused at the Both of us .

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to let us in." Ryan demanded earning a good growl from Him.

"Please don't mind Ryan, he found me walking along the Forrest alone and was worried for my safety, he offered to walk me the rest of the way and I thought that I should ask him to join us in gratitude.but to be totally honest i don't know why he is currently wearing suit. Was he expected for dinner.?"

I said making Ryan stiffen a little as I leaned in closer to him showing fake compassion in my eyes as if I was a little worried about niles answer.

"Oh no that's fine. Come on in." Nile covered his sour surprise with a smile.

"Thank you" I said and walked in letting go of Ryan as Nile moved out of the way leading us through kitchen.

The black and blue kitchen looked the same as always. The island bench still had a huge chunk taken out of it from a hammer that once missed my hand because Rex was angry at me.

Holes in the creamy blue wall from the knife stabs Ryan Tried to scar me with because his sandwich had Mayo in it.

And the claw marks Sam put there to prevent me from running away when I was ten.

I looked over at Ryan who was looking at the same things I was.

He caught me watching him and the sorrow in his eyes doubled. He looked down at his feet the remainder of the walk to the dinning room.

"Ah look what the cat dragged in." It was the guy who tipped milk on me.

"Funny! now who would be the cat." Rex said from his position on the table looking up from his plate that was pretty much holding up his chin.

"Why the rouge, who got to attached to its milk today and ended up wearing it instead." He replied with fake puppy face. All the guys laughed even max.

I just rolled my eyes at them all sitting down knowing full well that max was faking it from the crunch of his fists under the table when his arms flexed and the basic fact that was the worst try at a joke I have ever herd.

Looking around at the large circled table filled with amazing foods and drinks I contemplated on what I would eat.

Sam was sitting directly in front of where I was standing and where I would sit because of the wooden chair that was left all alone. sitting down next to him was a different girl from which he was fucking the night I set up the cameras next to her was Rex with a girl I've never seen before who had purple brusies on her arms who no doubtedly came from Rex himself, and then there was max who looked like a dagger was plunged into his heart and twisted.

Probably because of what I said before.

last but most decently not least came my empty chair only I was so lucky because beside me was the fuck nut who put milk all over me and like I said tried to joke about it.

Nile pulled out my seat for me to sit down but I shock my head.

"What about Ryan I must repay my debt for his service." I asked plainly giving up a little on my oh so sweet act.

Nile smiled at me.

A nervous one

"Ahh well you see the rest of us are dinning in the lounge and I was thinking Ryan could sit with us if that is alright with you.?"

He sounded a little nervous.

I stared him down.

"Yes that's fine."

I smiled walking over to the seat he still had pulled open.

Every one was looking at me in more ways than one.

An waiting until Ryan left I asked..

"Did something happen? I didn't mean to be rude or anything inviting Ryan. He seems to be a nice guy. And because he was all dressed up I thought you had expected him."

Sam was eating some soup when I said this and dropped it letting it clatter on the plates which was muphled by his coughing.

"You have herd of what he has done haven't you?"
Sams female companion said struggling to help him through his fit as she patted him on the back with her bright fake nails.

"Well I wouldn't say that. Who knows, he could of changed from four years ago don't you think Sam, Rex."

Rex looked up at me.

"Why would you say that?"
He sneered at my comment.

"Well he seemed pretty kind when he found me in the woods walking here."
I replied grabbing some mashed potato and salad leaving alone the meat that covered half of the table with a hint of truth syrum.

Max could smell it too because he stood clear of the meat as well.

"Well believe me once you know what he has done. Your guaranteed to think different."

Rex stated going back to tearing up into his untreated meat.

"You gonna grab some meat?" The girl next to Rex spoke up. She looked dead with blue rings under her eyes with blotches of purple on her arms.

She shrunk back into her seat when Rex faced her and whispered in her ear.

"You'll be punished for that. Only speak when spoken to. Understand."

He said it so low that she should've been the only one to hear. But because of their experiments they did on me bursting my ear drums with chemicals to see what would happen I herd perfectly fine.

Plus the alarmed face said it all. Rex was abusing her. She jumped a little when he turned back around to face me. As if he was about to back hand her.

"Sorry about Mikayla don't take anything she says personally."
He smiled when he said this before going back to eating his untreated steak.

"No I didn't intend to. It's just I haven't been feeling very well today." I said politely, squeezing the metal fork at my irritation with his fake act.

He always did that when some one came over. He could be the meanest most savage person but as soon as someone else walked in it's like flipping a switch. He would be kind and gentle to you until they left and he would go straight back to being the devil.

"Oh well meat is a good cure for werewolves when their sick. I thought a rouge like you would've known that after all, you do like to kill things don't you."

The dipstick next to me said.

"Hmm well you see rouges kill things because they want to, not because they need to for silly reasons like not feeling well. We believe that by eating veggies when sick it'll boost your matabalism. Any way I didn't catch your name."
I turned on him my eyes turning slightly brighter in irritation.

"My names josh third in command and you better remember that missy before you get hurt."

My smile dropped and my face turned into a glare.

His blonde hair looked like he had just woken up and his face was smooth as a threatened stare came from him aswell.

"Don't worry I won't forget it."

Sam cleared his throat ready for introductions.

"You all ready know me I'm Sam alpha of this pack to my left is Marti she's going to be the new Luna then Beside her who you also know is Rex and his mate Mikayla. And beside you is josh my third in command."

I nodded at each one mainly listening in on the people I didn't know.

"Well it's lovely to meet you all." I replied

"I'm Amanda and this is my brother max."

I stabbed my tomarto infront of me and got stuck into it.

Time went bye and I was mostly silent the only thing keeping me from wandering off in my thoughts was the fact Sam was staring at me the whole time with a scowl.

"Is there something on my face."
I asked playing dum.

His eye brows widening a bit from my question.

"Ah sorry. No there's nothing on your face it's just your eyes! They are so familiar but I can't work out how." He blushed a little making me gag for real.

"Well I'm sure you've had many suprises from all the girls you have gotten to know."

Making every body look at me with concern probably from my comment not the gag.

I just smiled.

"Sorry I'm not feeling so good I think I need to go home. I hope you guys have a good dinner."

I said raising from my seat.

Max started to follow my lead.

"It's ok max come home later, enjoy dinner, I'll be fine."

Max looked a bit worried. After all I made the colour of my face go slightly more pale to give extra effect.

"It's ok I'll get Ryan to take me home." I smiled my slightly pointed teeth getting sharper because of tomorrow night. Closing my mouth before he could see I shrugged.

"Mikayla show ryan and Amanda to the door please."

He said Ryans name as if it was acid on his tounge and shuddered.

She jumped a little when he said her name and instantly got up and walked over to me.

I turned around and smiled like a pathetic bitch saying goodbye but in reality it was more like.

I'm back.

Mikayla leaded me out of the dinning room and past the kitchen.

I felt sorry for her being stuck with Rex as a mate and i could tell by her shoulder he claimed her by force from the warts and boils rising underneath the bruise.

It was like she was a mindless puppet as we walked past many rooms.

I would help her If I cared but to be totally honest I didn't. I mean who came to help me when that was happening to me.

I stopped in my tracks when I thought of that and I knew I needed to help it wasn't out of kindness but reality. I didn't know her but I knew enough that if I didn't help her I would be just as bad as all the others back then and that would mean I was also worthy of death.

"Um Mikayla could I trouble you for a peice of paper and pen."
I asked when she turned around.

She looked confused but only smiled and walked off to get what I think I wanted in the end.

I looked around the blank hall that was really dusty and haunted looking far from the place I tended to four years ago.

Mikayla came back a few minutes later with what I asked for and a freash bruise on the side of her face.

My aura began slipping a little.

"Thanks" I said taking them from her and writing a few things on the paper and handing them back.

She seemed a little confused at my gesture.

Turning away from her and walking to the front door.

Letting her in that I've been here before.

Ryan was waiting out side the door when I got to it. Only as I was about to turn the nob a hand reached out and touched my shoulder.

"What's this for."

She asked holding up the paper with my ph on it.

"Call me if you ever in danger. And please don't give me the bullshit that Rex isn't hurting you. I can see it and the fact everyone else can and didn't help makes me mad but what really pisses me off is that he punished you because you spoke with out being spoken to is just stupid, although you do need to know your place before you do so. So if push comes to shove come looking or calling for me if you want. Memorise my number and burn it. Until then if Rex finds it and asks just tell him it's me and that we had become friends ok."

My face went blank the tears in her eyes started to swell.

"W-why?"
She asked sobbing

I turned my head down to look at the ground when I answered letting in the pain from all those years.

"I was once in your position. But one big factor is that he forced you to become his mate and every one can see it. Isn't it? And that no one has come to help when he is abusive to you." I shock my head clearing all my thoughts. "Well until next time."
I said opening the door leaving a snotty nosed girl with shiny blond hair behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
3.6M 90.6K 52
[Read Disclaimer at the end of the description] Created by ElizabethClark9 PLEASE DON'T COPY! "No, I'm not your mate and I never ever will be I rejec...
3.1K 206 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
2.5M 76.2K 50
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...