Married By Fate

Por Abha3006

Winner of Fanfiction Gold Awards 2017. An extension to Marmarziyan in my words ...hope you will like it, do... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter-52
Chapter- 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter -56

Chapter 49

11.1K 447 42
Por Abha3006

Mehra Mansion

Pratap made a call and in few minutes Mehra Mansion had all senior Police officers in the hall....Anuj made a call to the house staff and he answered as per Pratap's command...the call was traced so was the location

Arjun; ''Let's go now''

Pratap; ''Nia do you exactly know the direction of the sound''

Nia; ''Yes uncle....it appears to be a basement...under my room''

Pratap checked the time it was around 2:00 AM; '' According to the old owner he had constructed an underground garage for his vehicles....but then got it sealed for some reason....plus the property was sold in 2 pieces...one which Arjun owns and the other whose owners are not in the country....the house is locked for 6 years...anyone can get in easily...and the basement had entry from inside of the other part of the house ....Neil Arjun Ankush and Nia....we are leaving....rest stay back''

Sam; ''But I want to...''

Pratap kept his hand on Sam's head; ''No Sam...with Nandini I can''t put you in danger...but I promise to bring radhika home...''

Neil; ''Mamu..what if he gets alert..its midnight sound and commotion might alert him''

Pratap; ''I am ready Neil....there is a Jagrata (A grand prayer ceremony to worship godess Durga)...happening in Ankush's locality...and it will go on till we have radhika back''

Neil smiled; ''The sound will cover our work....and the people attending jagrata will refrain Anuj from leaving the spot'' Pratap grinned...

Arjun ; ''I will kill him today....''

Mala had been inconsolable since the day Radhika went missing....Avantika was trying her level best to console her...but on the other hand she understood her pain too...Avantika looked at Riddhima who had not slept a wink since she landed in Mumbai was completely distorted ....she hadn't even touched food..niether was she worried about her small daughter....if not for Shiv Pari would have wailed the house upside down...Prerna walked to Riddhima; ''you should rest...I will take care of Mala ji''

Riddhima; ''I can't ....I don't know why everything falls on radhika...''

Prerna; ''its not that...keep faith...she will be back before morning....I know that''

Riddhima; ''I hope she isn't hurt or scarred ...that might haunt her''

Avantika interrupted; ''As much as I know radhika...she is not the one to accept defeat...she will be back by morning

Anuj's Hideout

Radhika sat there in the dark room looking at the wall opposite to her...she didn't knew where she was what day or what time was it.....how long she will be there...All she knew was Arjun coming for her.... yes she trusted him...more than anything. Radhika rested her body on the small cot in the room and closed her eyes...she kept her palm on her tummy; ''Don''t worry little one....daddy will find us''

Anuj laughed starling Radhika; ''Oh dear!!! You are responsible for this misery.....had you accepted my proposal then...this child would have been mine''

Radhika lifted herself up glaring at Anuj; ''I would rather die ....and I am so happy that I rejected you''

Anuj moved closer..he whispered; '' How about now....there is no one around....who will save you now....I have been waiting to do this since long ''Anuj''s arm moved dangerously closed....but someone stopped it

Nandini held a gun on Anuj's forehead; ''I had warned you....no one will touch her....she is my prey, I will kill anyone trying to sabotage my plan''

Anuj; ''you can do whatever you want....but first I will have my way with her....she must be something to hold Arjun Mehra for that long''

Nandini; '' She definitely is...but don';t forget...she has something more precious....Arjun's child.....you can live a life of luxuary having that baby with you....''

Anuj smirked and leaned closed to radhika; ''Fine sweet heart...once this one is out...you are all mine till I am done....but we are moving out in an hour...I am taking Mrs Arjun Mehra out of Mumbai and then out of India...I want to see your husband wither in pain...'' Anuj left the room and Nandini took a deep breath...Radhika was staring at her....Nandini gestured her to stay quite...she gave Radhika and assuring smile and walked out.

Once Inside the house......Nia directed them to her room...she walked and stood in the middle of the room...pointing on the floor....Nia pulled a coin and dropped it bounced rolled creating a different notes...Neil smiled...he realised...where was it actually hollow...they knew where to enter from.... Arjun knew Anuj used the other house to sneak in...he decided to use his own...while a bunch of officers patrolled the other deserted property...police employed skilled workers asking them to remove the floor tiling... Arjun asked Nia to leave the room...they removed the tiles and finally got one lid...Ankush; ''They must have sealed it while selling this part of the house''

Arjun; ''Yes....time to go in''

Pratap; '' Don''t Kill him...but don''t leave him intact to walk again....I will be here''

Arjun Neil moved in followed by Ankush and few officers...as per the old owner it was supposed to be one big room...but here they could find sectionals...Arjun mentally cursed himself...Anuj had been planning for long...he clenched his fists...Neil grabbed his arm and pointed to a camera..; ''First we need to find Radhika...move..'' One of the officer came forward and took care of it

Anuj had been thinking over Nandini...she always came between him and Radhika....her intentions were doubtful...but every time he questioned her she silenced him with a valid reason....even today she was right if he had Arjun''s child with him ....Arjun would turn a treasure key for him...he smiled...but the other side of his head...wanted to hurt Radhika..ruin her...he switched on the camera of her room and found her sleeping...she was angelic....she had a kind of purity he had never seen...Anuj couldn't hold himself...he walked straight to her room....she was in deep sleep....she looked so breathtaking....a sinful smile covered Anuj's lip..he placed his palms on either side of radhika...watching her and then lowered his face on hers....radhika pushed him with all force springing up from the bed; ''How dare you''

Anuj; ''Dare me...common Radhika since the day I laid my eyes on you in Samudra....I have been wanting to touch you..feel you..be mine''

Radhika; ''you invited your destruction...Anuj...now I pity you''

Anuj had enough he lunged towards radhika and she ducked....Radhika knew she won't be able to fight for long time...but death was far better than letting this man touch her...Radhika looked around but there was nothing...AAnuj was smart...she decided to fight till she could...making a prayer she locked her eyes with her predator....once again he lunged at her...but this time....there was shield infront of her...Arjun Mehra stood there ..between Radhika and Anuj....holding Anuj's neck...Radhika leaped hugging Arjun from behind....Arjun gently tapped her hands over his waist while holding Anuj with the other; ''Go ....I will see you in sometime....''

Radhika still stood their crying holding on to him for her dear life...neil walked forward; ''Come Chashni....officer please guide her to saftey''

Radhika looked at them bewildered; ''Wait aren't you guys coming..''

Ankush; ''we have some unfinished business....go Choti...'' Radhika obliged....she walked ahead with the officers ...to the exit...but her mind reminded her of Nandini; ''wait I have to say something''

Officer; ''Mam please move....we can handle that later..'' Radhika was escorted out...when she stepped out of the hell hole she realised how close she had been to her own family...Nia rushed to her hugging her close....both sisters sobbed...Radhika took steps feeble steps towards Pratap; ''Papa...''

Pratap gave her a fatherly hug; ''its ok...worst is over....I am so happy to see you safe...did he hurt you''

Radhika realised Pratap was the right person to be spoke to; ''papa....nandini Di kept me safe from Anuj....otherwise....'' Her words were lost somewhere...she was looking down.. but Pratap understood all...he gave Radhika a protective arm hug...as she sobbed ...anger ran through his blood...Radhika spoke again; ''Papa please don't press any charges against Nandini di'' Pratap looked at Radhika all surprised ....she still was thinking about the third person...he just shook his head turning to Nia; ''Nia please accompany Radhika home....we will be there in sometime...'' he nodded to his gauds and Radhika was immediately surrounded by 3 guards

Radhika walked to the car but stopped; ''Papa...please she really was trying to save me''

Pratap smiled; ''Go home child and I will see what can be done'' Radhika just nodded...she closed her eyes leaning on the passenger seat...past days she didn't knew what was being calm felt like...she had put up a brave face...but inside she was too scared....now when she was again back to her family...all the emotions came back..pouring through her eyes...Nia watched Radhika ...she decided to let her calm down...she needed some time..

Arjun was still holding Anuj by his neck....he was now playing with Anuj as a predator does with prey ....pressing his throat as if trying to kill him and then losing his grip letting him breathe.... Anuj had unleashed a demon which Radhika had tamed with love...Arjun turned his eyes to Neil ....Neil smiled and sat on the small cot pulling Ankush along.... ''we will get our chance...let the big bro get  through with it''

Arjun whispered dangerously ; ''you made a brilliant plan...and chose an amazing place to hide...must say..you build the rooms too...but sad you forgot to build doors giving me a easy access ...you forgot the one you took is my life and I will follow her any where....Anuj this was the last mistake of your life..''

Arjun jerked Anuj hard..he stumbled and fell back...Anuj god up barging at Arjun with full force...he threw a punch ...Arjun blocked with his left arm punching him with right...Anuj groaned in pain realising Arjun broke his nose...Anuj curled his body wincing in pain....Neil scoffed...he was enjoying it to the core...Anuj straighten himself...lunging at Arjun again...he was ready...Arjun dodged Anuj punching him hard in the middle of his rib cage...Anuj gasped for breath pressing his chest ...

Neil; ''Careful Bro...we need to have our share too...don't just kill the fun...''

Arjun had no emotions on his face , he kept circling Anuj waiting for him gain strength...Anuj lunged at Arjun encircling his waist with both arms trying to throw Arjun on the floor...but he couldn't move Arjun an inch from his place....

Neil smiled; ''yes Anuj common you can do it'' Ankush and Neil laughter was like molten Lava on Anuj's soaring wounds... Arjun grabbed Anuj...and elbowed his spine hard..making him fall flat on his face....Anuj screamed...Arjun kicked him in stomach making him curl again...he grabbed Anuj's collar lifting him off the floor as if he weighed nothing...; ''setting your eyes on someone who was is and will always be mine...is a crime by my law... you had the nerve to touch her...you know what.... I am going to break the very hand...which dared to touch my Radhika'' Arjun..grabbed Anuj's right hand pulling it straight he hit the Ajun's elbow joint hard...breaking it...Arjun left his arm and Anuj collapsed wincing in pain...his screams were echoing the dark basement...his wounds were bleeding...he had no strength to get up....Arjun looked at Neil; ''I think you can have your share...''

Neil got up; ''Bro you just left a lump for me...fine...I will do the honor of breaking his other arm...for poisoning my Sam'' Neil turned Anuj around using his leg...he grabbed Anuj's other arm twisting it hard..he kicked the shoulder joint...breaking the second arm... Anuj screamed...the three watched him wailing in pain lying on the hard floor..they waited for Anuj to soak the feeling of current pain..before inflicting more on his body

Radhika walked inside Mehra Mansion....her eyes welled up she realised how mush she missed her home...as she stepped she was pulled into a loving hug...Sam stood there holding Radhika tightly sobbing vigorously... ;''I am sorry Chashni ....I should have been careful...I''

Radhika too was holding Sam; ''I missed you Sam...missed you so much....''

Sam wiped radhika's tears; ''next time we will get kidnapped together...what say'' Radhika let out a small laugh...next was the love and hugs Radhika got from rest of the family ..her parents..sister and her inlaws...they made her sit..Avantika; ''radhika do you need a doctor''

Radhika hugged her tummy; ''Ma...I don't know...hope my baby is fine...''

Prerna; ''nothing will happen...Nia take Radhika to her room...she needs rest..its almost 5:00 AM...I will get a doc...Sam you too...you are not fine still''

Radhika; ''what happened to you''

Nia; ''They injected poison in Sam's body when she caught them kidnapping you....she woke up today'' Radhika looked at Sam tearfully...Sam just rubbed her arm trying to calm Radhika down...

Avantika; ''Nia take both of them upstairs...Malaji Riddhima...you guys also catch some sleep...we have lot to do now''Nia pushed both the friends in their respective rooms...before going to hers.. Radhika quickly changed and threw her body on her bed...gazing at the ceiling she was anxiously waiting for Arjun....tiredness took over her and Radhika slipped into a soothing slumber

Anuj was sitting lifelessly on the cot he had confined Radhika to...his face looked like a pulp covered in blood being continuously smashed by Ankush Arjun and Neil...one of the officer walked in; ''Arjun its enough....let us handle now...''

Arjun walked away ; ''all yours ..'' his legs halted when a wave of anger hit him again...he turned around giving one more kick to Anuj...Neil Ankush had hard time controlling him... Arjun walked out with neil and Ankush...the officers carried Anuj out...Pratap smirked looking at the condition he was in...Pratap nodded giving all of them a signal to move.... Arjun locked his eyes with nandini sitting in the police vehicle with her hands cuffed...his eyes poured hatred ...she smiled and closed her eyes in contentment...

Arjun moved into the main hall and found his mother waiting....Avantika moved forward..she caressed Arjun's face; ''Go ...Radhika is resting...you should be with her'' Arjun stared at the lady infront of him....she was the woman who carried him..loved him...yet he wasn't that connected to her on emotional level...and for last 10 days...he gave her a hard time...even went down  rude on her....yet all she cared was his happiness....Arjun hugged his mother...Avantika let out a breath...today in true sense Arjun was home; ''Go Arjun take some rest''

Arjun spoke in a broken voice; ''I love you Mom....I really do...with all my heart...''

Avantika; ''I know...now off you go...'' Arjun walked to his room..he gently pushed open the door ...there on the large bed his life...his Radhika....Arjun pulled his t-shirt off his head walking to the bed...he placed his hands on the either side of Radhika watching her sleeping form ....he leaned placing a chaste kiss on her forehead...10 days were hell for him..he missed her ...with every breath...Radhika whispered; ''Arjun..!!!''

Arjun looked into her smiling face; ''I failed you....forgive me''

Radhika cupped his cheek; ''you didn't... you kept my trust alive you came for me....I knew you would...'' Arjun leaned planting unending kisses all over Radhika's face...she wrapped her arms around him pulling him close....she didn't wanted to part from him....wanted to feel him ...his breath, his heart..his love...Arjun rolled over taking Radhika with him hungrily moving his hands all over her......she was lying now half on him...Radhika kissed Arjun deep on his chest hugging him tightly... ; ''I never knew I loved you so much.....all these days...it was just you who clouded my thoughts...gave me strength ...kept me going...you are my everything''

Arjun ; ''Did he hurt you''

Radhika;'''he couldn't...Nandini di kept me safe....it was she who told me that she will help me escape''

Arjun tighten his grip around Radhika; ''close you eyes...and sleep...you need rest'' Radhika knew it was sign to close the conversation....but her mind was made up to get Nandini free...

Neil moved to his room...Sam was sitting on the bed looking out of the window..the morning hue had started covering the sky...Neil smiled walking to her...he gently wrapped his arm around her; ''Not sleepy''

Sam; ''I have been sleeping too much for past week...now I feel fresh....you should rest''

Neil cupped her face; ''Samrinder Singh ...I died a million times watching you lying on this bed unconscious''

Sam; ''Now I am fine Neil...lets just leave all that behind....what happens to Anuj now''

Neil; ''I am counting his days...looking at Mamu...I don't think he will see the sun ever again...'' neil twisted the words ..he knew Pratap wanted Anuj dead....but telling all this to Sam will send her in panic mode...in reality even Neil wanted the same thing...Neil pulled Sam to him; ''lets sleep ..no one is going to be up before 10 :00so lets sleep''

Sam smiled keeping her head on Neil chest..in a sec she popped her head up; ''you stink''

Neil frowned; ''I did some hard work smashing that guy....this is suppose to good odur of hard work''

Sam; ''but its yuck....''

Neil; ''Wife is suppose to love their husband's odour ...haven't you read any romantic novel''

Sam sat up straight; ''I did...but couldn't smell those guys through words and paper...I can smell you...and if you don't change in a minute...I will puke all over you''

Neil pulled her down again; ''ok go ahead...then we both will stink and can have a joint bath together''

Sam looked at Neil wide eyed; ''You are supposed to act as Neil...and not Sam...because I am Sam''

Neil thought and started throwing his arms and legs in air like a kid; ''but I want to be Sam....this is cheating...you always get to play Sam...and I become the Idiot''

Sam literally had shut him up...Neil; ''everyone will wake up...are you crazy''

Neil; ''Crazy for you Samrinder Singh....so are you coming to me or should I start the drama again''

Sam huffed lying down in Neil's arms; ''not fair Neil...you always get what you want''

Neil ; ''well irritating people is an art...and I am too good with it .... Now just close your eyes and let me enjoy your company''

Sam smiled hugging him; '' I want to spend some time with Chashni...she will be leaving for Hrishikesh till the child birth''

Neil blinked; ''But Why???''

Sam; ''because...it happens this way...and Mala aunty also was persistent...so we get to see Chashni after 7 or 8 months''

Neil scoffed; ''And you think Arjun will let that happen...he is her tail....he will shift our office to hrishikesh to stay with her''

Sam giggled; ''Leave Arjun...I am thinking how will Mamu react...he will not allow Radhika to step out after what happened...Mom said it would be a big Mahabharat in the house today''

Neil; ''But Mumbai has better doctors....''

Sam went dramatic; ''Neil....Mala aunty is a mom( Wo Maa hai!)...she can do anything ...don't underestimate the power of a mother''

Neil rolled his eyes; ''Don't underestimate the madness of my brother...this will be fun Sam'' Neil pulled Sam to him locking her giving a tight kiss...Sam forgot all...she smiled and hiding her face in Neil's Chest

As predicted by Neil and Sam ...Pratap did not like the idea of sending Radhika away....Arjun left for office on the pretext of work...Radhika could see his annoyance clearly..she gave a defeated look to Avantika...Avantika asked her to relax...Neil thought of something and smiled...he took Ankush aside and spoke to him....Akush somehow controlled his laughter giving Neil a thumbs up...Ankush took his parents dadaji and Nia home after the breakfast...he decided to go as Neil suggested...

Pratap walked into his room; ''you allowed Radhika to go to hrishikesh...''

Avantika ; ''yes I did now don't fight on it...even I went to my parents place when I was having Arjun''

Pratap; ''I never wanted you too...but you were stbborn''

Prerna who had been the audience giggled; ''like father like son...both possessive about their wives''

Avantika glared at prerna; ''Calm down Pratap....fine I will stop her now...but once the baby is born she will be gone for 4-5 months...as even they have the right on the baby as we have''

Pratap blinked...Avantika knew it worked; ''5 months....no I want the child to grow infront of my eyes...fine do what you like..'' he walked off..leaving his wife and sister laughing.

Prerna; ''One down one to go''

Avantika; ''Yes now Arjun has to be handled...and I don't know how''

Ankush's House

Ankush asked Nia to prepare tea for all..Mala was happily packing stuff..she was looking forward to having her daughter with her for sometime now...Ankush wiped his forhead and walked in... ;''Ma I think taking choti to Hrishikesh is not a good idea''

Mala frowned; ''you mean to say ...that her own mother is not capable of taking care of her''

Ankush; ''Ma...Mumbai has better doctors and medical facilities.....''

Mala; ''So you mean I shouldn't take my daughter home....when she should be with me''

Dilip joined in; ''Did Arjun asked you to say all this'' Ankush rubbed his forehaed...he looked at Dadaji who was enjoying Ankush 's situation

Ankush; ''Papa...Radhika is going to deliver during monsoon....and no one knows better than you what happens during monsoon in hilly areas....its hard to find means to commute...if anything goes wrong what will you do''

Dilip and Mala were forced to think...Mala 's lips drooped; ''this means...I can't take care of my daughter when she needs me...''

Ankush; ''Ma...you can....I have a suggestion....Ma Papa Dadaji I want you people to shif with me in Mumbai...and I will bring Radhika here''

Dilip; ''who will take care of Mishra Market''

Ankush; ''papa...we will hire someone...plus..my business is growing...I want to take care of you guys...please''

Dilip; ''fine...Mala you stay back......I will finish the work there and comeback in 10 days....'' Ankush took a deep breath...his POV; ''now Mr Arjun Mehra will be normal...god when will I focus on my love story...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

votes and comments

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

74K 3.1K 35
this story is completely my imagination. it's just for fun so forget about votes and enjoy it. it's a mature content so read only if you are comforta...
92.9K 9.2K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
10.3K 380 32
A Rudra Saumya (RuMya) FANFIC Simple Love Story About two awesome people.. with bit of twists !
312K 13.9K 47
Hiiii guys.....Its my first story.... Its just my imagination. plssss..ignore mistakes... Nandini:Manik how is our love story..? Manik:I haven't ex...