Chapter 31

Prerna was happly arranging the dinner table....after so many years her house will be full of people....Prerna had prepared many dishes...Radhika and Sam were helping her....Sam noticed how comfortable Radhika and Prerna were together....she cursed herself....she had known Prerna since childhood...but could never form a bond which Radhika did in 3 months....prerna noticed lost Sam and touched her slightly to break her thoughts; ''All good Sam''

Sam; ''Yes aunty....was just thinking that I missed such good chance of building a bond with you....I had known you for years...yet I feel like an outsider''

Both Radhika and Prerna understood....Prerna smiled; ''There is a reason for that....you are an outsider because you are yet to become an insider.....and till you be an outsider....how can you behave like an insider''

Sam made a lost face....and Radhika giggled...Sam gave her a glare and looked at Prerna; ''Looks like you too are influenced by her''

Prerna cupped Sam's cheek; ''Sam a female spends her life more with her MIL than own mother ...you will become my DIL and then daughter...the time we will share between this will make our bond like no other....and ...so its better you enjoy your freedom....and regarding Radhika....she came as daughter and left for her own house...so it was her right to get pampered''

Sam; ''Mom I dint mean to compare with Radhika''

Radhika; ''Even if you do I don't care....I am turning shameless'' Prerna smiled and got busy

Sam; ''What did Arjun do to make you shameless....please elaborate'' Radhika pinched Sam...making her squeal rubbing her árm...The girls picked up the trays and walked into the hall where guys were happily seated laughing and talking...Radhika looked at them and asked Ankush; ''Bhai where is Nia''

Ankush; ''She had to work late...she said she will come on her own....I...'' Ankush was cut short whe Nia entered like a stormed with Teji in a tow....Teji got a sharp look from Arjun....Ankush looked at her and asked; ''Nia I am so happy you reached here in one go...''

Nia frowned; ''Bhai I am not that dumb....even my phone has a navigator''

Radhika; ''Why are you late Teji...and why so worn out''

Teji ; ''Ask your sister....she got lost don't know where...then fought with the cab driver blaming him of taking her on a wrong route...poor man said she told him the wrong address...then she called me...and kept giving me weired hints of some warehouse shop...then a beauty parlour...and what not....only I know how I found her''

Radhika and Sam stifled their laughter...Arjun smiled and spoke; ''Nia you will have car with a driver from tomorrow''

Neil joked; ''May God bless all SIL with a BIL like you Arjun'' Arjun understood.... The dinner was going fun and laughter...Teji kept stealing glaces at Nia...and Arjun kept staring at Teji devouring his food....Neil was noticing both.....he poked Arjun; ''Teji is a good performer....please don't burn him down....Sam won't hire a replacement...'' Arjun gave Neil a bored look...before smiling...'' Their busy stance was broken by Ankush's buzzing phone....he answered; ''Hi SHivansh all good'' Nia's expression chaged and Arjun noticed that....

Shivasnh; ''Saral's trial begins in 15 days....wanted to check...do you want Suaj also to be punished...I mean...for torturing Riddhima''

Anksuh smiled; ''If that is possible....yes....Shiv I will call you in an hour'' ANkush disconnected and informed all....Nia frowned; ''Why do you forget that SUraj jiju is Pari's father''

Ankush; ''No more...he decided to break all ties...I am sparing none....Arjun we will need your testimony...'' Arjun nodded and kept noticing Nia 's growing anger...he decided to find the reason for her hatred towards Shivasnh....