Chapter 32

Radhika entered bird Song all happy jolly ...she ruffed Teji's hair and pulled Neil cheek...before moving to Sam's cabin....Neil smiled and Teji frowned....there were two more who were still waiting for their chasni to forgive them and include them in her smiles to....Zubin and Krikita....couldn't dare go and speak to Radhika after the way they behaved with her....Neil never took them back...and Teji only spoke whar was necessary...Arjun noticed Zubin while moving towards his cabin...he decided to speak to Radhika...Radhika knocked on Sam's cabin door and peeped in all smiling....Sam returned her smile with a frown ...Radhika walked in... ''Morning Sammy....Isn't morning beautiful today''

Sam leanead on her chair; ''Looks like you had great time with you hubby''

Radhika understood....she was expressing her happiness a little too much...she composed herself and looked at Sam; ''I think we should get back to work...we have Rishi's party in the evening''

Sam face fell; ''I don't want to go....Neil is mad at me....Chashni he is not evening looking at me...don't know how to pacify him''

Radhika; ''Why will you pacify him....you are not even at fault...you know Sammy this is the problem with guys once they have the girl they don't value her....let him go to hell....will teach him a lesson....Now listen to me...ignore him to the max....and we will make him sit on a ticking bomb''

Sam lifted her hands up in air; ''Whoa!!!! ... Chashni....its about Neil he is your best friend...''

Radhika smiled pulled Sam's cheeks; ''This is why I need to teach him a lesson for the stupidity his doing....do you know ..me Prerna aunty and Teji planned everything to get you and Neil together...and this is why you molested him on his date''

Sam looked at Radhika wide eyed; ''Chashni...it was just a kiss....'' She couldn't utter more being all embarrassed recalling the incident ...she just hid her face in her palms and Radhika kept laughing''

Radhika; ''Ok blushing queen...we are leaving early...today I will dress you up...lets see how long Neil can resists you...but till then ignore him...as if you don't care at all''

Sam; ''Don't you think it will spoil his mood more...what if it backfires''

Radhika kept her hands on her hip; ''Ok I ignored ARjun bad after leaving him...did it backfire???...No right !!...Instead he went on his knees all pleading...then I took him back....Neil is no better''

Sam folded her arms to chest; ''My God ! what a drama queen you are ...find I will go by your plan...but please tell me what if it backfires''

Radhika replied all serious; ''Will kidnap Neil...and will get him married to you forcefully...so in both cases its win-win for us''

Sam blinked ; ''What have you eaten for breakfast...or rather what did Arjun do you''

Radhika sucked her cheeks in; ''Arjun took me on a love ride...and morning he cooked for me''

Sam; ''Hmmm this is why you look like a blooming rose'' Radhika nodded before joining Sam in her giggles

Delhi

Riddhima's uncle (Nia' father) helped her getting a part time job in a kindergarden school...her aunt and uncle suggested her to apply for a higher degree...to make a good career in teaching...Riddhima didn't wanted to bother her aunt...who was a working with an NGO...she decided to leave Pari in a nearby creche....she cride badly leaving her daughter on first day...maybe it was for few hours but it pained bad.... Riddhima was oblivious that Shiv still followed her....well why wouldn't he...his idea worked...