Chapter 14

After reaching Goa all four were dead tired...they took the keys and retired to respective rooms to relax...after resting for an sometime...Neil knocked on the door of Radhika's room...Prerna answered....Neil asked for Radhika and Prerna told she was the hotel beach....Neil asked Teji to take Prerna to restaurant area for dinner and he will get Radhika...Neil knew she was there hiding her pain....Neil walked through the garden to the beach and found Radhika standing looking in one direction...he walked to her ..and tapped her right shoulder standing on her left....Radhika looked at right and then left....she smiled....

Neil; ''So Chasni...share the deep secret that brought you here''

Radhika; ''Nothing just like that''

Neil; ''I thought I am your friend''

Radhika smiled turned towards him ; ''and the best one....Neil I was thinking before joining Samudra I will go for a makeover...I mean a new wardrobe ....a hair cut...something that will make me feel different''

Neil cupped her face; ''Will all this curb your pain....clothes looks can divert you for a day...but after that''

Radhika tears poured...Neil pulled her in a hug; ''Cry Chashni....and I will be here...just pour you pain out...that will help''

Radhika calmed ...smiled; ''You are behaving like a parent...lets go aunty and Teji must be waiting....''

Neil held her hand took her phone and dialled Ankush....Ankush was little surprised to see anew no. he answered; ''Yes who is this''

Radhika; ''Bhai choti''

Ankush; ''Choti!!!! Where are you...you know Mom was so worried your old no. was not reachable for whole day yesterday...since when have you become so irresponsible...and why did you change the no.''

Radhika took a deep breath and narrated everything ...and also informed that she was staying with Neil...Ankush closed his eyes his little sister who never grew up for him had proved herself to be an amazing human being...after a pause he spoke ; ''Why didn't you come back...we were angry...but that doesn't mean you are not my family''

Radhika; ''Bahi I don't want pity in anybody's eyes...I want my family to be proud of me...not to cry on my fate''

Ankush ; ''Choti don't worry take your time...and follow your dreams...I want people to call me Radhika's brother...now please give the phone to Neil...'' Neil immediately got the phone off the speaker and moved to a side...Ankush again spoke ; ''Neil please don't leave her alone''

Neil; ''I won't...that's a promise...Ankush there is more...Saral was involved in burning Mishra market with Nandini...I knew Chashni won't speak about it...but I felt you should know...I have the proofs''

Ankush temper rose....he was waiting for a chance to teach Saral a lesson for harassing Radhika..and now he had a big one; ''Neil can you please share those proofs with me''

Neil; ''Sure...I hope Uncle aunty won't mind Radhika staying at my place''

Ankush; ''No they won't....rest leave on me...but please don't leave her alone and thanks'' Neil wished Ankush disconnected and dragged Radhika for dinner...

Arjun had also called Hrishikesh...but was surprised to know that Radhika didn't go back to Rishikesh

Arjun was sitting in his cabin with his head supported on his chair and eyes closed..it was 9PM and only Arjun and Sam were there in office ...he was playing all the things in his head...'Teji resigned but not Neil..Why???...can be two reasons ....Teji knows Radhika's whereabouts...and he doesn't want to share with me...I cannot use force or fear on Neil...but Teji...I know what to do'...he called Sam; ''Can you please come to my cabin''