Chapter- 53

Mehra Mansion

The people of Mehra Mansion just ha one topic , the kids in the house... in a small family ceremony the girl was named as Aradhya and boy Ridhaan. Ridhaan was a happy child he went to everyone willingly ...he loved when spoken to but with Aradhya it was all on her mood...plus she had started showing signs of trouble maker....waking her parents up at odd times was her favourite .The family kept worrying on her health too...she would turn cranky frequently....but whatever she did the little girl was apple of Neil and Pratap's eyes...

Arjun walked into his room late in the night after a busy day...he smiled looking at Radhika and kids sleeping on the large bed. Arjun pecked Radhika and Ridhaan ...he looked at Aradhya but suddenly fear gripped him....he felt she wasn't breathing.....Arjun moved his fingers near her nostrils...he couldn't feel a thing ...out of an impulse he placed his ear on her tiny chest....Arjun took a deep sigh of relief when he heard her tiny heart...he looked at her face all shocked ...she was all awake staring at him..slowly her lips drooped and the wailing started waking Radhika up...she gave Arjun a killer look whispering a warning; ''I took 2 hrs in putting her to sleep...now since you woke her...you are going to put her to sleep...and do that outside the room I don't want the other one to be up...''

Arjun lifted Aradhya walking out...Radhika looked dangerous and he had no strength to argue with her...Arjun went downstairs to the main hall holding the wailing child in his arms...Neil who had returned late with Arjun was in the kitchen making himself coffee....he came to the hall hearing Aradhya crying; ''Is she fine''

Arjun; ''I got worried and woke her up by mistake...her mother kicked me out and now she isn't ready to sleep''

Neil; ''she will....we will together do it....right my doll'' and she wailed louder...Arjun kept strolling holding her and Neil did all to distract....finally she went quite looking at Neil's weird gestures making a small squeal....both brothers crashed on the couch..Neil whispered; ''finally....see she so adjusting''

Arjun gave Neil are you kidding me look...but both of them didn't realise that the girl was in the mood of playing...she wanted Arjun walking with her in his arms...so she played the record again....Arjun huffed got up and started walking...Aradhaya turned quite...after 2 hrs he whispered to Neil; ''Has she slept''

Neil peeped over Arjun's shoulder..he nodded negative ; ''no bro she is wide awake....you take a break I will try now''

Arjun looked at Neil as if he just gave him his life back...Neil took Aradhya ...he cooed her..rubbed his nose on her tummy..she llet out a squeal...Neil started talking to her; ''My baby is a good girl....she loves her chachu...she will not trouble anyone ...right'' one more squeal in response.

As the dawn broke....Sam smiled wide looking the picture in the hall... Arjun was fast asleep sitting on the floor with his head on the couch with his arm around the sleeping princess and Neil was sleeping in the seated posture guarding the princess from other side...Sam gently lifted Aradhya up who looked fresh after creating the trouble; ''So proud of you....you did what we couldn't...now they will never disturb anybody's sleep....love to see these two all worked up...lets get you to your mom''

Sam walked into the room and found Ridhaan all ready...Radhika smiled at Sam... ''thanks Sammy''

Sam; ''no worries...she did her job well...I am so proud of her...'' Sam gave Ardhaya to Radhika so that she can get her ready.

Radhika watched Sam playing with Ridhaan; ''Thanks to you and Neil Sam...they way you two love them...is unbelievable''

Sam picked Ridhaan up walking to Radhika; ''Chashni there are few reasons for that...1st they are super cute...second...they are sweeter than you and 3rd....if they were mine you would have loved them the same way...now finish the emotional atyachaar...come down you too need to eat to gain strength...Right Champ'' Ridhaan squealed...after Radhika Sam was his favourite...Arjun Neil kept yawning on the breakfast table making others laugh...