Falling for my worst ememy! g...

Oleh dominicana_girl_97

Lebih Banyak

FALLING FOR MY WORST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME NOW!!!
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! Part 2
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! Part 3
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! Part 4
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! new characters
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!Part 6
FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!Part 7
chapter 8 its short but important
Chapter 10

FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!Part 5

469 2 1
Oleh dominicana_girl_97

Chapter 5

Laurens P.O.V

i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I was like......OHHH MYYY GOODDDD!!! The lumpy think under me was Andrew! We fell asleep on my bed last night and at the door was Seth with a look plastered on his face saying " Andrew is a rapist ". I quickly got up and said its not what it looks like. Seth had a tiity attack and pushed Andrew off the bed and into the floor and picked Andrew up tru his shirt. Andrew was screaming like theres no tommorrow and I jumped on Seths back. btw were gonna be late to school again -_-.

I yelled at Seth and made him get out my room and I apoloized and Andrew left the room. He said its k and he left for his room. I took a shower did the daily rutine and put on a lil extra makeup. Y? I wanna impress Andrew WAIT NO. I wanted to make Esteban jelouse, yes that's y. smart me .

===============================================================

I saw as Yocely walked in at 9 am. I saw glory. I missed my friends like hell. I texted Todias and Mac. It didn't matter which one you texted caus ethey where always together, stupid couple -_-. They came along with Neli, Alex, Dylan, and Taylor. I shot a look at Andrew and he nodded. He looked around and discreatly walked behind me. Was this a hookup? Idk.

Andrews P.O.V

I saw a whole bunch off people come in and I recognized a couple. I recognized Mac and Neli, I use to pick on them. Dylan and Taylor, they use to beat me up after I picked on Mac and Neli, but not the others. Mabye she has some new friends. I saw her give me a look, but I sertainly caught its meaning, I did what she told me to and followed her upstairs. She once again signaled me to my room and said she'll be back. I waited paitiently in my room and then she came in. I closed the door. Somehow we automaticaly held her close and we started making out I picked her up and led her to my bed . I carefully placed her on the bed without breaking the kiss. I heard a honk and it was seth to dirve us to school. Its gonna be a long way to school next to seth. We quickly broke the kiss, got our stuff, and got in seths Escalade. Seth had some weard look plastered on hims face and I didn't understand.

Seths P.O.V

I shot a look at the stupis duche of Andrew. He nodded hi and I stuck the middle finger at him. I didn't understand why he was so all up on Lauren. Shes technecally a baby and hes like a macho man. Jk. I really hate the fact that he is staying at my house. By the time he leaves mabye lauren will be prego for gods sack. I droped them of and drove myself to collage. If he hurts luren he wont make it to his 17 bitrthday. I swear.

===============================================================

Laurens P.O.V

At libruary I was going to the fiction section. I peeked tru a empty slot to the next line across. Who did I see hooking up with Adrana? Andrew? You got that right. I started crying in OD tears and ran over Tobias. He pulled me into a hug and I cryed on his shoulder. Mac huged me to and while that happen I asked myself why I was crying. It couldn't be because of Andrew right? I didn't have feelings for him right? Then I thought of what had happen since last week. Damn I am falling in love.........

Andrews P.O.V

At libruary time some girl named Adriana was all over me. I ignored her but she pulled me into a kiss. Well what can I say. I couldn't say no to such a body like hers. I looked aside and saw Lauren crying. Damn I just ruind my chances with her for no reason. I pulled away Adriana and walked away to the bathroom. I really pissed of Adriana and hurt Lauren to the maxs. Damn I really screwed up.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
1.1M 61.1K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...