Symphysis ↠ Chris Schistad [D...

By imriela

we will probably never understand black holes or why women fall madly in love with douchebags. More

Introduction
{ EPIGRAPH }
01
03
04
05
06
07
...
08
09
10
11
12
...
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

02

3.4K 78 7
By imriela

"Well, this is my room." I declared, placing my lightweight backpack ponderously on the carpet, before I plopped down on my fixated bed.

Isak stood perched at the doorframe of my door, examining every inch of my room.
"Nice." He expressed, letting the 'e' roll off his tongue.
He strolled over to my bed, placing his backpack near the edge, and let his back fall against the silicon mattress.

"So, you and Even huh?" I interrogated, wiggling my eyebrows with agog; seeking an answer.

I spotted a rosy blush creeping on his cheeks, causing him to involuntarily cover his face with his hands.

"Oh, come on," I nudged his side, "spill the details." I cooed sounding like what a group of girls would do at a sleepover; talk about boys that they liked, or found attractive, drama.

"Isak." I whined, nudging his side once more, strands of hair falling to the side of my eager face.

"Fine." He gave in to my whining, removing his hands from his face.

The crimson color faintly disappeared from his cheeks. I gave him a smug smile, knowing I had all ears on him.

"It's not official." Isak muttered, as I rested my elbow on my knee, cupping my chin in my hand, smiling at his words.

"You love him?" I questioned softly, not wanting to be to abrupt with my interrogation.

There was a long pause.
I continued to examine his facial expressions that grew soft to the subject.

"I do." Isak responded truthfully, his delicate tone sounding believable.
I gave him a simper, understanding his words.

"What about you! Bump into any hot guys today?" He requested chuckling, now interrogating me, wiggling his eyebrows, and lifting himself to look at me-using his elbow for support.

I emanated a sigh, knowing the only hot guys I bumped into today were total douches.

"Nope." I answered, popping the 'p'.

"Mhm, sure. So you don't find Penetrator Chris not even the littlest bit hot?" Isak taunted, grinning up at my anguished state.

I glowered down at him, trying to keep a serious face, but a chuckle managed to escape.

"He's hot - but he's a total douche." I elucidated with a scoff.

"Well, you can always consider the option of just a casual one time hook-up." He advised, running his hands through his dirty-blonde hair.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at his statement.

I slipped out my phone, scrolling through the notifications that scored a spot on my lock-screen.

[instagram]: evamohn2 has requested to follow you

[instagram]: loglady99 has requested to follow you

[instagram]: isakyaki has requested to follow you

[instagram]: sana_bakkoush has requested to follow you

[instagram]: ellevillevillde has requested to follow you

[instagram]: jonas9000 has requested to follow you

[instagram]: chrisschistad has requested to follow
you

Douchebag: Text Message

I emitted a low sigh.
"You know, Chris managed to get my number somehow." I announced, looking up from my phone to meet his orbs.
"Of course he did." Isak sighed out, not sounding surprised whats so ever.
I pursed my lips as I opened the text message.

Douchebag: I have my resources ;)

I involuntarily rolled my eyes at his response from when I asked him how he got my number.
"We should start on our project."

Friday // 10:56am

Me, Eva, Noora, Vilde, Sana, and Chris were all situated at a lunch table, discussing different topics.
Other students babbled away, around us.

"So, who's place are we going to have the pre-party at?" Vilde questioned, intertwining her hands together.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We can have it at my place?" Noora stated, causing everyone to agree.

"So, who are you guys going to hook up with tonight?" Vilde squealed, another look of erotic desire envisioning her orbs.

Everybody stayed silent, while Vilde kept bringing up William; a boy in the Penetrators bus, which everyone was monotonous to the topic.

My phone had buzzed in my pocket causing
me to unlock it while the girls continued their discussion.

Douchebag: You look really hot in that top.

I exhaled a groan. Will he ever give up?

I looked up from my phone to look around the room until I met Chris' gaze.

He was seated with William, conversing in a conversation with him, but kept his chestnut brown orbs locked on mine.

I hoisted my eyebrows in question before I had gotten interrupted.

"Meredith?" A questioning tone made me turn my attention back to the girls.

"Hmm?"

"Who are you going to hook up with at the party?"

"No one?"

"Oh, come on! Live a little. What about Chris? He seems interested in you." Vilde elaborated, hoping I would give in to her pleads.

But this particular idea, was not on my hit list. Especially him.

"Yeah, no."

"Well, I'm going to try and hook up with William." Vilde squealed.

10:02pm

We inched closer to the entrance of the house.
The music booming.
Eva, Noora, Sana, Vilde, Chris, and lastly me trudged into the bombarded house filled with drunk and sober bodies.
I gagged, the strong scent of alcohol reeking up my nose.

"Lets have some fun girls!" Eva cheered, leading us towards the kitchen that had the booze, passing by many bodies grinding against one another and or swapping spit.

Eva, Vilde, and Chris took several shots, as for me, Noora, and Sana we declined. Noora wasn't really the drinking type anyways, and same goes for Sana.

I decided on just one bottle of bitter beer.
I wasn't really even suppose to drink alcohol anyways.

Eva and Vilde were already drunk off their asses from chugging an obese amount of alcohol beverages.
Meanwhile, Sana and Chris went to go dance.

Noora and I watched with raised eyebrows as Eva and Vilde were smooching.

"Should we separate them or not?" I asked wide-eyed as they continued their act, Noora, who didn't seem surprised by their actions, shrugged.

"Nah, it happens a lot." Noora brushed it off, as we chuckled at their undying actions.
I cocked my head to the side, taking swigs of my cold beer.

Someones hand delicately rested on my shoulder, making we swivel around to come face-to-face with Isak.

"Hey!" I greeted over the booming music, genuinely smiled ear to ear as I embraced him in a friendly hug.

"You made it!"

"I did." Isak responded, giving me a slender smile.

"Y'all go have fun, I'll watch over these two!" Noora shouted over the music, leaning against the wall.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm not much of a party animal myself anyways."

"Okay. Well, text me if you need anything." I appreciatively hugged her, and chugged the rest of the beer that was left in the glass bottle.

I grinned up at Isak, and elevated my hand out for him to grab.
We molded our hands together, strolling into the enormously packed living room, occasionally bumping into the backs of sweaty dancing bodies.

We situated ourselves in a open space, dancing to the up-beat song currently playing.
I rested my hands on his shoulders, as he rested his on my waist.

"Is Even coming?"

"In a bit, he needed to finish up some stuff for school." Isak responded, as I trailed my right hand up to his face, resting my hand on his cheek.

"Great, because at least I can ship you guys more than I already am." I declared, resting my hands back on his shoulder.

"Unless you're too busy sucking off someones face."

"Who knows."

About ten minutes of dancing had passed, and Isak went to go meet Even in the kitchen since he had arrived.

I was standing off to the side leaning up against the wall, sipping up the lasts of another acidic beer.
I did say I would have one beer, but two was the max, period.
It did make me feel more energized, but I was definitely not tipsy.

I faltered my gaze around the crowded room, examining the way people danced, the way people chugged their beverages, the way people smooched, until I met Penetrator Chris' gaze.

I locked with his gaze for a few moments, until I situated my orbs elsewhere.
I pursed my lips, continuing to find a lonesome body I could chill with.

Everybody was either busy having conversations, dancing wildly, or all over somebody.
I was surprised most of the penetrators gang were just chilling with one another instead of hooking up with a vulnerable girl.

I sturdied myself off the wall, pushing strands of my loose hair behind my ear, and placing the empty beer bottle down on the nearest clear surface area.

I whirled my body around, almost colliding with a broad body.

Chris.

I exhaled an aggravated sigh, glowering up at his smirking state.
His hair was messy and tangled. His lips faintly red and swollen from contact.

He licked his lips, eyeing my form up and down, taking in every curve on display.

"You look hot." Chris' voice boomed with a raspy tone.

"Mmm, thanks."

I elevated my head to the side, trying to look for any of my friends I could run too, so I could avoid his presence.

I let out a defeated sigh, not being able to trace any of my friends with my wondering gaze.

"I see you've had quite some fun tonight." I gestured towards his used plump lips, chortling at my own statement.

Before he could reply back to me, a girl had approached us, eyeing Chris up and down, gazing into his mesmerizing orbs.

"Hey. Wanna head upstairs?" The girl greeted him as seductively as she could, biting her lip in the process.

I became bothered by her interruption, as I examined Chris' emotionless face towards the girl.

It was infuriating how I was trying to have a decent conversation with him without wanting to slap his petty smirk off his face, but got interrupted when trying to be a polite human being.

My eyes had slowly traveled to his plump lips.

I had ran over what Isak had told me a few days ago.

Fuck it.
What's the worst that could happen?

I grasped my hand on his shoulder, pulling him to face me, and immediately crashing my ready lips onto his.

It took him a second to realize what was happening, but then roughly kissed me back, gripping my waist to keep me in tact with him, as our lips fell in sync.

I tried to pull him anymore closer than I possibly could, running my hand through his silky locks, tugging on his hair.

He let out a low groan at my action, pushing me back towards the wall, still keeping our lips connected.

His arms trapped me between him and the wall.
He bit on my swollen lip, tugging it softly, making me let out a soft moan.
We then continued out sinful smooching act.
A few minutes after, my phone vibrated in my pocket, signaling I had gotten a text message.
I elevated my on his clothes chest, pushing him off me lightly, as he stifled and irritated groan, moving his hands to his side and wiping beneath the bottom of his lips with his thumb.
I slid my phone out of my pocket, reading that it was a text from Noora.

Noora: Vilde's in the bathroom crying.

I clenched my jaw with irritation, sliding it back into my pocket.

I knew I probably should go and see what's wrong with Vilde, but right now all I wanted to do is relax and be drama-less for the night.

I positioned my petite hand behind Chris' neck, pulling his body as close I can towards me, and crashed my lips onto his once more.

What surprised me was Chris wasn't as rough as before. He was more delicate, more like passionately kissing me.
I clasped both my hands around his neck, as I kissed him on the same level as he was kissing me - passionately.

I felt like it was a bit rushed between Chris and Meredith, because they didn't really have a lot of contact/communication beforehand, but I do want to improve on that.
Anyways, I hope you have a great rest of your day or have a good night.
{ This chapter has been revised and edited }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
503K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...