Blood Crystal (COMPLETED!!!)

By KrangTheNutty

NOT YET EDITED. Highest Ranking in Watty: (2019) #1 action-adventure #1 adventure #1 humour #3 time travel #4... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (2018)
Chapter 1 Crest Fallen
Chapter 2 Cherry Pick
Chapter 3 Sturm und Drang
Chapter 4 Green Meadows
Chapter 5 Slash and Burn
Chapter 6 Aftermath
Chapter 7 Past Masters
Chapter 8 Netherworld
Chapter 9 Day One
Chapter 10 The Renegades
Chapter 11 Downside
Chapter 12 Behind the Scenes
Chapter 13 Down at the Heel
Chapter 14 Kiss of Death
Chapter 15 Blood and Guts
Chapter 16 Decision Theory
Chapter 17 Tongue Lash
Chapter 18 Game Plan
Chapter 19 Go Up in Smoke
Chapter 20 Crash and Burn
Chapter 21 Wind Down
Chapter 22 Dance of the Reed
Chapter 23 Heed Warning
Chapter 24 Nosy Adara
Chapter 25 Behind Covers
Chapter 26 Points d' Appui
Chapter 27 Game of Thrones: Part 1
Chapter 29 Witches and the Strange Cat
Chapter 30 Tug of War
Chapter 31 Hole and Corner
Chapter 32 Devil Mi Care
Chapter 33 Thunder in a Dry Season
Chapter 34 Dance of the Hours
Chapter 35 Conspiracy of Silence
Chapter 36 Two Faces of the Story
Chapter 37 Unchained Memories
Chapter 38 Psyche's Basket
Chapter 39 The Doll's Complaint
Chapter 40 Sweet Bye and Bye
Chapter 41 A Bitter-Sweet Welcome
Chapter 42 A Day in a Green Hills
Chapter 43 The Troublemakers Tale
Chapter 44 Old Friends Meet Again
Chapter 45 Run, Hide but Play
Chapter 46 Happy Hunting Ground
Chapter 47 Magnet of Tragedies
Chapter 48 The Death of the Heart
Chapter 49 When I Fall from the Sky
Chapter 50 The Sun's Gone Dim and the Sky's Turned Black
EPILOGUE
KrangtheNutty's Note 💋

Chapter 28 Game of Thrones: Part 2

3.9K 135 2
By KrangTheNutty

Dedicated JanelLozano
Soundtrack: Team by Iggy Azalea

"Why the hurry Pink? After all, we've just started" Zayn muttered as he stand along with his teammates.

They all stand with each other just like a while ago. They were back as if no game has happened. Damn. I can't understand how anyone could be so gaga over basketball. I mean it is just a basketball! Well I know it's the world's most famous game but .. Oh! Nevermind!

"Oh c'mon make it more fun Erinye" Pink answered. Damn! Fun? Do they think that it's just for fun? I really can't believe these people.

"Yeah, sure! You will like it this time" Pesev answered.

One point more and we will know who'll win in this game. And I can't wait for what will Augustus's team will do this time. I think it's a win-or-die game for both of them. The game starts with the ball on Tristan's team. It was Edmond who's dribbling the ball, Augustus's team tries to snatch the ball but Edmond passes it to Keith. Keith passes it to Tristan and Tristan passes it to Pink. When Pink holds the ball, Pesev gets a black marble from the back of his pocket and throws it at them. Then explosion! Another one and another and another again. All I can hear is their quicken paced profanities.

"Fuck you to the hell and the back Pesev" Edmond swears.

"I would love too Erinye" Pesev answered larkily.

"Damn! Fucker!"

"Shitty ass!"

"You son of a holy shit!"

"Dicky genius"

Shit! As the bomb keeps exploding I can vividly see them. Pink and Arata easily jump on a high branch of a tree, they even stare at each other before jumping. Keith and Edmond rolled down, Tristan somersault away, Augustus and Zayn duck covering each other, they even hold each other's arms but gets away easily as they realized their position and Pesev runs as soon as he throws those bombs. What creepy stunts!

After all the explosions, I can see the damaged area, that even the basket post was damaged. Gone the standing basket post a while ago but rather it's now wrecked and the basket already touches the ground. Aita is nowhere in her position, even others walked away from the scene. Harper grabbed my hand to run away. Or else was dead meat by now. Kung pagmamasdan mo ang field ngayon para itong dinaanan ng bagyo. More like a battlefield than a playing court. Silence. Then I heard a clap from behind. When we turned our gaze, Aita was there already.

"Congratulations to all of you. You nailed it this time reapers! So I think the game ends here" she said while walking in the center. The game ends here? But why? Wala pa namang nananalo?

"Pink's team made it!" Harper butted as if she can read my mind. Huh? Really? "Look! The ball shoot in" I followed her index finger and saw that the ball was there! How come?

"You hoodwink! It's unfair!" Zayn cried in as if he's ready to strangle anyone's head.

"C'mon darling! As if you just played it by now" Arata came to him and massage his back trying to console him.

"Don't you remember anything Erinye? We don't have rules" Tristan answered.

"Damn you Pesev!" Zayn cursed. Pesev just chuckled because of his naivety.

"Chill! You did enjoy it, man! I can see that on your face" Pesev answered not minding the death glare Zayn is giving him.

Ang ibig sabihin lang nito habang busy sila sa pag-iwas sa pagsabog kanina ay nagawa ni Pink i-shoot ang bola kahit nasa lapag na ang basket. Well Arata can't do anything since she's not good on shooting. Since they're in the same tree maybe she didn't bother to fight anymore. Well after all there's no rules to follow so it only means that Pink's shot was counted and legal. Kahit na nasa lapag na ang basket ay pwede ka pa ring mag shoot as long as pumasok ito. Oh geez! What a game they have!

While Zayn keeps on muttering something others decide to seat on some vacant bleachers. While Aita congratulated Pink again and he announced Pesev as the king for this time. True to what Harper's augury before. Mas lalo namang lumala ang pagta-tantrums ni Zayn. He's childish! Arata keeps on telling him sweet words then after that, they kiss as if no one was watching them. Geez. I mentally drifted my gazed to Pink where she's now holding the ball and walked towards us particularly on our side. And that's how the game ended. Masyadong mabilis ang pagtatapos. Tuloy parang nakakabitin!

She cleared her throat first before eyeing me. "Wanna play?" I wanted to answer yes but part of me wants to say no. Damn!

"I... I don't know how to shoot. I mean I never played it before?" I bitterly answered.

"Just the basic Erinye. You don't even need training on this. Just let the ball get in the basket. Basic. C'mon just do something you haven't done" she said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes at her. She turned to others and creep a mischievous smile. "Erinyes come here. Let's have a quick meeting"

I've been doing something I haven't done for so long now. I want to answer that but I just shut my mouth. Damn. After she said that all of them were now in front of us. Since we're nine maybe I can back out. No. I mustn't join them. Pink starts to talk explaining the game. I don't know why is she still explaining when in the first place there are no rules to be followed. Nonsense! She automatically regroups us but what makes me want to cringe is that Harper can't play with us.

"Since you're nine.. Harper will get away from the group. Since there are no rules there's a big possibility that you might use your power. Well, Harper can do it.. but with you guys who have special abilities, Harper wouldn't match. Having no power right Erinye?"

All the things that she mentioned never mattered to me but what caught my attention is when she said that Harper has no power? What the hell? I look at the others and it seemed they're not surprised. So after all... Ako lang ang hindi pa nakakaalam? And Harper never mentioned it anyway. Bumaling ang paningin ko kay Harper, she's also gaping on my direction with her sorry face. I mean mukha kasi siyang nahuli sa akto na may ginawang masama. Well, I'm not mad ... It's just that I was taken aback. Damn! She mouthed sorry but I just hold her hand and squeeze it.

"Damn. Don't be sorry! I'm not mad. Why would I? Really." I sneer while answering. I'm just shocked, well after all she's normal not freaks like us!

"I was planning to tell you... I mean I'm really on the verge of telling you but after all the problems, we're so busy and ... I don't have time to spill it on you" she said in a guilty tone.

"Hey! I'm not mad! After all, you're normal... I mean I'm happy that you're different from us" I am. Really. Well, at least no one is looking for her. I'm just wondering how come that she won't have power where Mr. Torrecili was my mom's friend? I guess.

"What a touchy scene. Cut it off Ada. You have so much time to patch up things. Don't be so clingy" she mocked. Others gaze us with amuse look well except the two sweethearts. They just stare blankly.

"C'mon bitch! Just proceed with your thingy" Damn. I rolled my eyes. Harper chuckled behind me. Clingy? My ass.

She just mouthed bitch and proceed with her talking. She divided us on the way they were divided a while ago. Two teams consist of four members. She's the one who selected our teams. Manipulative as ever huh. Helen, Pierre, Dimitri, and Trivonne are the first team. Crate, Damon, Daichi, and I are the second team. After the regrouping, we march down to the center of the court. Still the same but what isn't is the basket post. Napalitan na ito ng panibago. Siguro pinalitan nila ito habang abala kami sa pag-uusap kanina. Tumingin ako sa paligid at nakitang lahat sila ay nakaupo at matamang nakatingin lang sa amin. Feels like they're going to watch a much-awaited movie of the year. Damn. I saw on my peripheral vision that Crate removed one of his gloves specifically on his right hand.

Nakapwesto na kami sa gitna at napapalibutan namin si Pink. She positioned her arm together with the ball upwards. She counts one, two, and three. After three she easily throws the ball upwards. And we started to move. As lightning as its speed, Trivonne got the ball and passes it to Pierre. Pierre easily catches it and aimed to shoot but Damon casts a spell on him.

"Cripple" Pierre can't move. So the ball easily gets by Daichi. But Helen keeps on attacking her with her knives. Daichi passes it to Crate but Crate catches it with his right hand, that's why the ball explode.

"Damn it Crate! It should be our point!" Damon growled as if its the end of the world. I don't know that Damon can be this competitive, I thought it's just for that sleepy bug. Pierre gets away from the spell and managed to give Damon a death flare.

"Not sorry dude" he playfully said. Because of that, someone tosses a new ball to us. Since there are no rules it is still on our side.

This time Damon gets the ball and dribbles it. While his dribbling it Trivonne is quickly on his side and tries to snatch it from him but Daichi easily turns her belt into katana and aims at him whilst Helen grabs some stone and turned it into small vines and throws it at us but I stop it in the midway. I can feel my eyes turn black again. Oh, how I miss doing my mental exercise. I can vividly see Pierre slithered his smoke on Damon's hands to get the ball but I also stop it.

"Damn it!" Pierre cussed as he can't manipulate his smoke. Dimitri stomps hard on the ground and everything moved as if there's an earthquake. The land is shaking! I mentally drifted my mind so the small vines fell and Pierre manipulates his smoke again. Daichi and Trivonne are now fighting while Crate is protecting Damon who's holding the ball. Tumigil sa pagyanig ang lupa at kasabay nito ang pagpapakawala na naman ni Pierre ng usok nito. He manipulated the smoke as if going to get the ball again. Damon casts a spell on him again. That's why Dimitri runs toward us with Helen on her side. Helen throws deadly fans at us but I just stop it in the mid-air. I easily return it to them. Nagkanya-kanya naman sila ng iwas. Dimitri grabs Helen on the right side and starts running. Damon gets the chance to shoot.. noong nasa kalagitnaan na ang bola ay may biglang kumuha nito at nag dunk. Damn! It was Trivonne. That was incredibly fast! He was just fighting a while ago!

1-0 in favor of Pierre's team. Hindi man lang namin nakita kung paano siya nakapunta doon ng ganoon kabilis at shinoot ang bola. Well take it from speed boy. Dumating sina Helen at Dimitri. Trivonne gives a fist bump on the two guys and just smiled at Helen, while we just stared on each other. Crate whispers something to me.

"Believe me we're more powerful than them" I just smiled sweetly coz I know what he's telling is true. He wears his glove again. I untie my hair and tuck it again on the top of my head. Damon with his red orbs piercing into them. We're just started Erinyes. Beware of our revenge.

Since they got the point they also have the ball. Dimitri starts to dribble the ball but in a just snap of a finger Crate is now beside him and snatched the ball. He teleports and made a dunk shot but Pierre's smoke is now lingering to his feet. Crate passes it to Daichi and she starts to dribble it but Trivonne is on his way to get the ball again. Damn. So I stop him again and Damon casts a spell on Helen. Well, she just paralyzed her that's why she can't move or do the offensive. While Pierre still holding Crate on his feet he easily emits another smoke to Damon. Daichi passes the ball to me. Even if I don't know I just dribble it the way I saw it on others. Damn! This is my first time to play but I already enjoyed it even if it doesn't follow rules.

Since Pierre can't move without his hands that manipulate the smoke I easily jump and throw the ball to the basket and ordered it to make a shoot. I don't know that playing basketball could be this heart-stopping. It's like a slow-motion to me. C'mon! Shoot it! Then my heartbeat again when I saw that it was directly falling inside the basket! Damn! That was close. Thanks for my telekinesis. Then everything backs to normal again. Helen and her team, while Crate walks to us, and Daichi smiled widely. Damon patted my head but I just slap it away.

"Good job Ada girl," Daichi said.

"I told you" Crate winks at me while holding the ball that he got after its shot.

"Have mercy on them Ada" Damon butted in while saying those words. I just laugh along with the first-generation reapers. As usual, they're just watching as if it mattered the most.

"C'mon don't be too complacent" Helen retorted giving a warning on her tone.

"Besides it's still one to one" Pierre said annoyingly. Dimitri just smiled a little and Trivonne nods to us.

"Do something good baby boy! Impress me!" Pink shouted from behind but Pierre just smirked at her. Harper mentioned something that it would be Crate or Damon would be passed as a king but Aita also muttered that it would be Trivonne or Dimitri. They're more debating as to whom will be crowning for a king, and Pierre is excluded? Oh. That's new. Well, it is just started but they're now debating.

"Let's wait for more. I think it would be more exciting this time" I heard Keith say before eyeing us again.

Since our team shot the ball it's also our team to have it this time. Damn. As I can see the other group they're now talking as if planning something, well their picturesque says it all. Pierre with his serious face and others just nod at what is Helen is saying. Crate settled behind me.

"Do you think it would be more exciting this time?" I can see his turned-on face while saying those words.

"Planning isn't my thing" Daichi muttered while looking at the four.

"Let's just play as a team. After all, there are no rules" Damon said and jerked beside me. We're now standing next to each other and just merely looking at them. Crate stirring the ball on his fingers.

"What's the matter? Afraid?" Crate sported at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 729 32
"There's no such thing as black and white. Everyone is gray. No one is born pure good nor pure evil." Spiritual Gift ang tawag nila roon. Biniyayaan...
9.4K 631 35
The 20th generation of Miracle. Ang ikalawang beses na muli syang naisilang, ang ikalawang beses na muli nyang babagohin ang lahat, at ang huling bes...
287K 8.4K 43
Deceiving. Cold. Frightening. Her eyes are tempting to look at but also hypnotizing. Everyone doesn't want to have a glimpse. Amethyst was born pecul...
21.6K 1.2K 30
Somersault Boys Series #1 Might not. Probably won't. Maybe never. Unlikely. Doubtful. Despite being everything he could have been, Elize constantly s...