Heart by heart

Oleh CharlieGlambert

A scream echoed throughout the house and I rushed to my son's room. I lifted up his little lifeless body and... Lebih Banyak

The mysterious girl
The night that changed everything
The new guy
I have my eye on you
Welcome to the house of madness
I'm in love with you
A new friend
Thank you for telling me
The deadly song
The concert
A angel is born
The horrible truth
My new life
I will always love you, no matter what.
A wonderful day
You have us
The haunted house
The surprise
The party
A memory of you
I will protect you with my life
He's my life and I love him
I'm tired of your lies
My little secret
Unexpected surprise
You're not our son
The birthday party
I have no choice
Keep your daughter away from my child
Please forgive me
I love you from the bottom of my heart
You're a hero
Author's note
Happy Birthday Adam
We need to talk
A kiss in the rain
Thank you for saving our lives
I'm here for you
If you need a friend, I'm here
Please don't leave me
A new friendship
Now you are under my spell
The quiet summer night
Princess of darkness
I love to be bad
It's so nice to see you again
I'll never let you go
I trust you
I'm not your sweet little girl anymore
You don't live in the world you think you live in
Your love is like a love potion
The call
I can't breathe without you
Love wins over hate

The vampire masquerade

87 3 5
Oleh CharlieGlambert

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 9th of January year 1936 London

"We can not wait to meet your mysterious man." said Nellie. "This will be a night he late will forget." I said with a smirk. I was dressed in a white shirt with a dark tie, gray glitter west and dark jacket.

(Adam's style during that time)

"The guests are here." called Michael. I went down and welcomed them. "You are so handsome." said a man named Edward. "Thank you darling." I replied and I led him to the ballroom. I took his hand and we began to dance. The room was filled with more people, and the orchestra played beautiful gothic music. I saw how he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Come here, you need air." I said and we went out. "I'm so sorry of my behavior, I didn't get so much sleep last night." excused Edward. "You're forgiven." I said and stroked his cheek. Suddenly I heard horrific screams from the ballroom.

"We have to help them." replied Edward but I stopped him. "It's nothing we can do." I said and my eyes glowed. "People are dying." he shouted. "I know." I said and smirked. "The whole masquerade was a trap." replied Edward coldly and took a step back. "That's right." I said and licked my lips. "What are you?" he asked scared. "I am a vampire." I said and kissed him passionately. He only had time to unbutton the buttons on my vest before I bit into his neck and drank his blood.

His dead body fell down to the ground and I went in again. The entire floor was covered with dead and empty bodies. "Did you had a fun night?" asked Nellie and wiped away the blood from her mouth. "Yes, and to be a vampire is much better than be a human." I said. "So true as it is said." replied Michael. "I couldn't ask for an better vampire family." I said with a smile. "We will always love you and you'll forever be our beloved son." she replied and gave me a hug.

-End of the flashback-

Adam saw Nellie and her husband as his parents because they were like him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27K 4.4K 42
Prologue " Who are you??", He asked her, trapping her against the bathroom wall. " What are you talking about? I am Tara, your wife, mother of your c...
No Escape Oleh Charlie

Fiksi Penggemar

3.7K 305 51
"You are son of Bellatrix Lestrange!" said Tommy. "Problem?" I asked coldly. "No!" he said quickly. "You do not want to mess with me." I replied thr...
133K 3.8K 33
Ava had always been a beautiful girl to all the boys in school, her intense blue eyes made all the boys want her, but one boy wanted her more than an...
2.3K 103 33
"I love you and Eddie so much!" I said and hugged my kids. "Don't go daddy!" replied Alice. She hugged her doll and her blue eyes were tearful. "Stay...