Unexpected

By hannahwesserling323

Lauren Davis has never been an "in" girl. She's always been too busy hiding behind the books. She's never had... More

Meeting the Match
The Popular boy dates the Nerdy Girl
Almost Perfect
The Transformation
Speechless
The first Date
The next day
Bitter, bitter truth
Begging for Forgiveness
Second Chance, maybe?
Forgiven
The note
The Confession
The Accident
Back to life
The Visit
The first encounter
Fixing the mistake
Paralysis
The Miracle
The Surprise
The Move
Missing
Kidnapped
Rescued
Returned
Discovering the power
Left

The Secrets Come Out

24 3 0
By hannahwesserling323

Lauren's pov

Oh my god. We said I love you.... I don't even know if he meant it. I don't know how to tell. But this is way too good to be true. I know that for a fact. No guy is that perfect. No guy is that nice without a catch. So, I guess now I just need to learn what it is. After we kissed in the park, we just sat there and I fell asleep. I had a dream that Luke and I were married and we were a horrible couple. We kept fighting and had two kids. A girl named Emily, who is six years old. and a boy named Dylan, who is four. I woke up after being slapped and choked in the dream.

I woke up crying and I was in Lukes car. "Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"Do you see a future with us? Like a good one?"

"Well, of course. I see us getting married and having kids. Why?"

"Nothing. I just had a dream. And not a good one."

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him. I just put my head on his shoulder and cried the whole car ride to my house.

He walked me to the porch. "Do you want to come in?"

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah. I really don't want to be alone right now."

"What about your mom and dad?"

"My dad left when I was six. My mom died last summer." i said. It's kinda hard to talk about.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry..." he said, as he pulled me in for a hug.

"It's okay. You didn't know."

"But I do now. And yes. I would love to come in."

With that, he came in. It was awesome, but really emotional.

"So what happened? Like with your mom?"

"I got detention for talking in class when I wasn't supposed to. The after school buses weren't running, so she had to pick me up." I began to cry again. "She was trying to get there before the buses, so traffic wouldn't be as bad. She missed ONE red light and someone hit her. She died on impact." i said. God that was hard to say, but I know I can trust him.

"Oh my god, Lauren. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have asked about your personal life. Now you're upset. Is there anything I can do?" he asked.

"You're doing it."i said, smiling. Then I kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 20
Never in her wildest dreams, did Alani Koi expect to be fake-dating Colton Shaw. Alani lives a simple life. As a senior in High School, she spends...
323 3 20
Rylee has been with Luke, her high school sweetheart, for three years. When Rylee is ready to lose her virginity to him he breaks up with her because...
3.6M 67.8K 39
Lucy Walters thinks that being a girl is waaaaay harder then being a stupid guy. When her social studies teacher gives her the chance to test that th...
2K 55 10
Luke Hemmings has always been in love with her. She was always the one, until she started dating her boyfriend, and everything was at a loss for the...