One-Shots and Lemons (Request...

By Taxedo15

The title says it all... Stories includes One-Shots and Lemons! I do NOT own any characters or any of the sh... More

Naruto x Reader (Naruto Shippuden) One-Shot
Sebastian x Shy!Reader (Black Butler) One-Shot
Ichigo X Self-Harm! Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Riza Hawkeye x Male!Reader (FMA) One-Shot
Mikasa X Male!Reader (Attack On Titan) One-Shot
Leone X Male!Reader (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon
Arslan x Enemy!Reader (Arslan Senki) One-Shot
Levi x Reader (Attack on Titan) Lemon
Mabuchi Kou X Reader (Ao Haru Ride) One-Shot
Black Lagoon x Male!Reader: Part 1 (Black Lagoon)
Black Lagoon X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Black Lagoon)
Poison X Male!Reader (Street Fighter) Lemon
Toshiro X Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Rias Gremory X Male!Reader: Part 1 (HighSchool DxD) One-Shot
Revy X Reader (Black Lagoon)
Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) Lemon
Natsu X Sick!Reader (Fairy Tail) One-Shot
Irina X Male!Saiyan Reader (Assassination Classroom) Lemon
Kushina X Naruto (Naruto Shippuden) Lemon
Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 1 (Akame Ga Kill) One-Shot
Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 2 (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon
Riza Hawkeye X Male!Reader (FMA) Lemon
Kurenai Yui X Male!Reader (Naruto) One-Shot
Shizune X Male!Shy Reader (Naruto) One-Shot
Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) *AU* Lemon
Request Page
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 1 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata and Uzumaki Naruto X Male!Reader: Part 3 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 4 (Naruto)
Toshiro X Reckless!Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Support the Books and Stories!!!

Winry Rockbell X Male!Reader (FMA) Lemon

3.7K 22 4
By Taxedo15

Warning: This story contains Course Language, Sexuality, and Mature Subject Matter. Viewer Discretion is advised. 

Hello everybody, this story is requested by Brave_Vesperia, I thank you for the idea,

and... yeah. I got no enthusiasm in this one. I feel lazy, LOL... But hey. Let's do this.   

Reader: Yeah! Let's look at our options for this one and come up with a plan.

Author: OK, I'll look at our options and come up with a plan. (Clips his finger nails.)

Reader: ...What's wrong with you man?

Author: Personal hygiene is very important...

Reader: ...OK. OK. OK, I'm out. Bye. (leaves in utter confusion) 

After we arrived at one of Scar's hideouts, not too far from central, Mustang told us that Scar wasn't here but one of his accomplices or so called, 'hired muscles', were staying here for the night. Plus he also told us that these guys used to be extremely dangerous mercenaries from the Ishbal civil war. And since they worked for Scar and used to be well-trained mercenaries from the war, these guys should know how and when to put up a fight. 

Mustang told us to wait for a signal to break and enter the hideout, but I had no patience to wait for further orders. Those cocksuckers kidnapped Winry, just so that they could grab attention to the Elric brothers. I bet Scar ordered the mercenaries to do the job. Not only he grabbed the Elric brothers' attention, but also the state military and me. I was furious when I heard about this, I even punched a drunk guy when I was coming over here. I didn't come all the way here just to wait for further orders, but rather save Winry quickly as possible. I looked at Mustang's group waiting behind the bushes, I swiftly moved back and went to the right side of the hideout without Mustang and his group noticing me. I quietly went around the back and found the back door to the hideout, I looked around to see if anybody followed me. I entered through the back door and saw a dark corridor to a lone room that was bright, the door was half-closed so it was easy for me to see what's inside.

I gritted my teeth as I saw four guys and Winry, all tied up and half-naked, sitting down on a chair. It looked like she was gagged with a gag ball and she was tied up in a sexual way, now that actually made me blush hard. I never thought that I'd see her in this situation before. She glares at the four guys as they sat down and drank all the whiskey they had at the table. 

"You know, I'd never thought we'd make twice as much dough just for kidnapping pretty girls like her." One of the guys said. 

"I agree, good thing we were hired by our boss, Scar. Otherwise we'd still be in Ishbal, fighting." One guy stood up and went in front of Winry. Seems like he's the leading guy of the group. I couldn't see her anymore because the guy was in the way, but I heard moans and yelps from Winry, and it looked like the guy was touching her. 

"Don't worry, if the Elric brothers or the money don't come, we still have you as our sex slave." The leader in front of Winry said, as she helplessly struggled to hold herself from moaning. "As a matter of fact, I think we play with you more often!" The leader rips her shirt off, revealing her cleavage while Winry yelps and cries from him fondling with her.  

That does it. 

I soon immediately bashed the door open and took out my pistol towards the men, soon seeing their faces with surprise. I glared at them and gestured them to move to the table, making my way to Winry, who was happy to see me arrive at the right time. 

"Who the fuck are you?" The leader says as I point my gun at him. 

"Mustang, sent me. Says he didn't like guys who tried to cheat their way through forcing people to fight against a common enemy like Scar." I sharpened my eyes on the four who tried to rape Winry. "Well, looks like we got prince charming here to save our girl. Sorry pal, but you're just the wrong guy, at the wrong place, and at the wrong time." The leader spat as I grinned at his threats. 

"Story of my life." I said as one of the guys ran towards to grab the gun but I back up and shot them in the chest and shoulder, while the other two tries to use this situation as distraction so they both go around to flank me. But I oversee that and quickly dive rolled forward and turned to see one of the guys held Winry at gunpoint. The two that I shot had wounds that was spewing blood but neither showed no emotions from their faces as they joined with the other two. I quickly raised my gun at the man who held Winry, hoping to get a better aim at him. "I wouldn't do it, if I were you. You lost. The tables have turned, and there's no way out of this one." The leader laughed as I gritted my teeth, trying to think of a plan to save Winry. She looked at me in fear and tears were already falling out of her blue, watery eyes. I didn't know what to do. 

Then one of the guys pulled out a rifle and shot me directly at my shoulder, forcing me to fall and lose my gun somewhere. I yelled in pain as the Leader walked up to me and kicked me in the stomach twice, kept yelling at me for ruining their party. I heard Winry say no, after I fell to the ground, but the Leader kept kicking me until he was completely satisfied and fulfilled. Then he picked me up to my feet and held his pistol at my head. "Winry, don't look..." I said as he grunts and puts the pistol on my shoulder wound. I yell in pain whenever he stuffs the gun in my shoulder. 

"Listen to me, young man. Stay. With. Me. I'll say this again, you're the wrong guy, at the wrong place, and at the wrong time." The Leader whispered into my ear as Winry cries in fear. 

"How bout... Y-Yippee ki-yay, m-motherfucker!" I quickly grabbed his gun and pulled the trigger as the bullet went through my shoulder and into his chest. The Leader falls to the ground instantly as I knelled down to stay up, while the three guys held up their guns at me. I closed my eyes as I heard gunshots coming from them, but the weird thing is, I didn't get hit. Rather, it was them who got shot in the back as they fall down to their faces, revealing Colonel Mustang and his squad with their guns smoking. 

I quickly got up and untied Winry from the ropes and the chair as Mustang and the others go further into the hideout . I took off my jacket and wrapped around Winry as she cried silently in my arms along with the hug she was wanting. "Shhhh, it's alright. I'm here, I'm here. Shhhh, I got you." I calmed her down as Mustang over looked at me and said, "(Y/N), Didn't I tell you to wait further orders?" I looked up and smiled. "Sorry, just couldn't get the patience over someone that I really like." I look at Winry who fell asleep in my arms as I picked her up, bridal style, and walked out to see the Elric brothers. 

"Is she OK?!" Both of them said as I walked pass them and smiled. "She's fine, after all she's my girlfriend." I said coolly as I entered a car with Winry to the hospital for treatment. 

Timeskip 2 weeks later

After everything settled in, I was in my house reading a book until I heard a knock from the front door. I got up and opened the door to see Winry, fully recovered from the trauma and her minor scratches. "Hey Winry, what brings you here?" I said as she enters my house with groceries in her hand. "Um... Can I...?" 

"Can I what?"I replied as I could see a tint of blush from her cheeks. 

"Can I stay here for the night instead?" She asked me. That got me confused but since I thought of needing a little company I answered her yes and then she hugs me tight, saying thank you three times to me. Geez, did she feel lonely or does she feel uncomfortable being at home? I Closed the door behind her and locked the door, then I went to the kitchen to grab a drink from the fridge, however, I felt two arms snake around my waist, holding me tightly. I grabbed Winry's hands and turned around to see her beautiful blue eyes. Our eyes met together and soon enough Winry stood on her tiptoes and kissed me softly as I melt into it. 

After few minutes of the long, compassionate kiss, we both parted away and she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts, motioning me to squeeze them. So I did what she wanted me to do, and she moaned softly as I squeezed more. "Shall we?" I asked. "Yeah, why not?" She tilted her head as I then swiftly picked her up, bridal style, and took her upstairs to the bedroom, where I lower her down on the bed and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss. 

We did this for two minutes, until I asked her, "You wanna do this?" She nods, "Yes, please." I smirked at her and quickly unbuttoned her shirt so that I could get better access to her cleavage. She does the same and rubs my abs up and down slowly, while I took of her shirt and her bras as we kept kissing each other. 

Now that the both of us were naked, I lowered myself to her wet pussy and started licking it. She moans loud, but not too loud. She then put her hands on my head and pushed me further in her, I licked my tongue deeper inside her and I could tell she was already liking it. Few minutes later, she came all over my mouth and I sucked all of her juices. It tasted... funny. I got up and inserted my fingers in her as she moaned once more and started rubbing my fingers in and out. I liked how every time I inserted my fingers in her, she makes this pleasurable face and moans loudly for me to go crazy for her. I kept going until she came again and I licked my fingers seductively, making Winry shiver when she saw me lick my fingers. 

"You like this, don't you?" I asked. She nods and pushes me down to my back as she goes to my lower region and starts sucking on my member. It grew bigger and soon enough it was too big for Winry to take the whole length in her mouth. She choked a little bit, but continued to suck as she uses her hands to massage the remaining length of my member and my balls. 

5 minutes later my member sprayed white liquid into her mouth as she stopped and choked for a bit, drooling out little bit of semen from her mouth. She opens her mouth and gasps for a split second before I pushed her back on the bed, and positioned myself at her entrance. She smoothly put her hands on my cheek and smiles while I look at her and held her hips tight. I pushed myself in and mad a loud grunt before putting my whole length in her. She moans loud as possible as she grasps onto my arms and gives me a thumbs up after I felt her move her hips a little bit. I slowly move in and out, making Winry moan and yelp at the same time, while I grunted and moaned as well. 

Soon enough I started moving faster and she starts screaming my name, "(Y/N)! More!! I want you more!!!" I gladly accepted her wish and went faster and more in her. I pounded her for at least 30 minutes while she was being pounced by me, having a wave of pleasures going in and out of her. Her mouth was drooling and she made faces that made me want to see more. I was in a state of pounding her harder and harder, until Winry finally gave in and came all over my member. But I still had the energy to keep going. 

"Winry, I-I'm going to-... Hngh!" I tried to say something as my member twitched inside Winry while she made one last moan as white liquid came out of her pussy. She took deep breaths as I leaned beside her and pulled the sheets while she cuddled into my sweaty chest. We calmed down for a few minutes until Winry rested her chin on my chest and looked at me with a wink. I look down and give off a smile while I raised my free hand and petted her head. 

"(Y/N)?" She said quietly. "Yeah?" I answered, she then went close to my right ear and whispered, "Thanks for saving me, I really like you having on my side. Always there to help, you know." My heart rate went hard after she rested her head on my chest and slept before I could do anything. "I know... Same here, Winry." 

We slept in for a long day's night.

Ahhhhh... yes. You and Winry get to have sex. Good for you, happy ending. Now go away before I get Ed to kick your ass to death with it. 

(Reads manga) 

Ed: What did you say about me?  

Author: ...Nothing. I just feel lazy today.

Ed: ...Saaaame. Saaaame.

Author: Wanna go eat something?

Ed: Yeah, let's eat something... 

Sayonara... :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 11.2K 200
Just another anime person x reader. There are female, male, neutral readers and no pronoun one shots! Got a little bit of everything in here so feel...
458K 9.7K 39
These are some one shots or short story's with Naruto characters. Will take requests for story's but will not do lemons or anything like that. Some...
17.5K 189 15
A bunch of Sasunaru one shots I hope you guys like it there's fluff (A lot), angst, lemon. I'm a big fan of Sasunaru. There's modern, and the origina...
131K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...