The Football Coach • l.t. au

By storiesinthe-am

The young, outgoing, good looking and enthusiastic football coach Louis meets quiet, confused, mysterious Me... More

The Football Coach (Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chaptee Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapyer Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
SEQUEL
1K VOTES?!
Its been... wait for it... 3 YEARS!
New cover, new username, who this?

Chapter Twenty Seven

9.3K 288 64
By storiesinthe-am

Chapter Twenty Seven

"You said you're skipping first term..." I tell him.

"You know how fucking bored I was back home? For three weeks instead of seeing you in the stadium with Em, I see your other sister."

"What sister?" I ask him in disbelief.

"The short skinny one you always fight with..."

"Holly isnt my sister..." I tell him and roll my eyes.

Just as we were talking, I saw girls turning their heads in our direction.

"Hey, don't mind them. I'm talking to you." He says, looking me in the eyes.

"Sorry. Tell me what happened at the end of the training for program." I ask him. He sits up and a smile spread across his face.

He tells me about how the kids played against one of the other team. He tells me how Em really got her game on. They won by 3 points. The way he tells the story is like watching a dad telling people about their child's greatest achievement.

"Sounds like you had fun. So what's happening to your football career now?" I ask him.

"I forgot to tell you I might stop playing for the Rovers this season."

i gape at him shock.

"Why?! Are you insane?" I merely shouted at him.

"I have more important things to do, relax." He says, squeezing my shoulders

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I ask him. He points behind me and I follow.

"Ladies and gentlemen I was told to make this announcement by the football team. Our new captain who will lead us to victory this year is none other Louis Tomlinson!"

My jaw dropped. Everyone's attention turned to us and I can't help but feel completely embarrassed. So the girls in my class this morning were talking about... Louis?

A group of girls look this way and giggled.

"What do you know. You've got some fans now." I tell him, pointing behind him.

I don't blame them for blushing infront of him. I've been there before. You can't resist someone with a face that can be the cover of Abercrombie and Fitch.
More people come and go and congratulate as him they went out.
When most people in the party have said what they've got to say, he turned back towards me with a bright smile.

"Come on..." He hold my hand in his as he led me out the balcony. Its huge! He takes me to the empty sofa near the railings.

I sit on the couch while he sits on the floor in between my legs. "Would you watch us play this Saturday?" He asks as he rests his head on my knee, looking up at me.

"I'll give it another shot." I say.

"And I really wish this time you'd cheer..." He says with a grin.

"I'm still getting used to it, okay? Someday..." I say and to my surprise, I leaned forward and pecked his lips. He chuckled and stood up. I kinda liked that position.

"I change my mind, my butt's getting cold."

I roll my eyes and stood up. He sits on the couch and pulls me towards him making me shriek. Now I'm sitting on his lap, atleast 6 pairs of eyes are staring at us.

"This is so cliché" I say in a murmur.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Its like a chick flick movie where a popular guy falls in love with a social outcast..."

"thats none of their business." He says as he wraps his arms around me. "but I wanna show the world that you're mine."

"Show them, show me." I whisper.

I lean down as he presses his lips on mine. My hands hold him on his jaw. I can feel his arms wrap around me tighter as he deepens the kiss.

"MEGA--oh." I stood up immediately and turn around to see Alanna gaping at me.

"Yeah?" I said but my voice cracked out of embarrassment.

"I was just heading back to the dorm so..." She says, trailing off.

"Y-yeah, I'll be there in an hour..." I said, biting my lip. Alright first Lisa now Alanna. She turns around and disappears inside before I turn back to Louis. His head is down but I can sense the smirk on his face.

"An hour?" He asks.

"I might have lied..." I said.

"Of course you would. Anyway the school's having this camping thing this Saturday and I wanna take you with me." He says.

"You mean like a social gathering?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Something like that. And it wasn't a question."

"You're really not giving me much of a choice are you?" I ask him.

"No because I want to spend every possible moment with you." He says, getting really close.

I smirk and push him against his chest, he falls on the couch but laughed it off.

"You are a really cheesy guy, you know that?" I say and turn around to walk away. When I entered the penthouse again, I ran into a semi-drunk Perrie.

She shoves a cup in my face with a large grin. "I-I-I shouldn't..." I said. The tag on the cup pretty tempting. It's my favorite... I mean it was my favorite. I don't know, everything that involves lime gives pleasure to my taste buds.

"Look, I'm not trying to drug you, it's just Lime juice with a little scotch. Or maybe scotch with a little lime juice but what's the difference." She says.

"I get drunk easily, I really shouldn't..." I say.

"Last time we hung out you didnt do much. Dorms across the street and if you pass out, I'll be here to.... Drag you there... Carefully." She says then smiles widely that she almost looks innocent.

"How considerate of you." I say sarcastically.
She chuckled and give me the cup then disappears in the crowd.

I stare at the drink and move it around. The ice hitting the sides of the cup. I take a small sip and swallow it immediately, the flavor is strong but it's really good.

Just when I was about to take another sip, someone took my cup.

"Little ladies shouldn't get drunk at a strangers' party."

I turn around and saw the face of the guy. He looks pretty familiar but I can't put a finger on it.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" He asks, his accent very obvious he's from Scotland.

Before I can open my mouth, someone already pulled me away.
"What are you doing here?" Louis' voice came out rougher compared to his soft gentle one.

"Oh, right... I forgot shes yours. Its a shame cause I saw El running around here..." The guys said. His grip on my arm tighten.When I look up at him, his eyes widen.

"Remember that night, Lou? When she lied then left to meet up with me? How did that feel, huh?" The guy's voice is deep and raspy. He sounds like the son of satan.

I wince when his nails begun to dig in my arm.

"You weren't meeting her needs so you had no one to blame but yourself... Wasnt that an eye opener for you?"

He lets go of me and pushes me back slowly. Now everyone's surrounding them. I felt smaller hands on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw Perrie holding me back.

"What's he doing here?!" Perrie snaps at Zayn who's right beside her.

"He's a friend of Bryan's, I think." He says.

"No, he's just here to cause trouble because he knew Louis would be here!"

They know each other!

I heard a few gasps and thats when I saw the guy being pinned on the wall. I was frozen on the spot. The scene before me looks very familiar.

Soon Liam's behind him, pulling him away. Who is that guy?

I turn to Perrie and ask her whats going on. "That guy, is Gavin McDonough. Louis despises him for a lot of reasons..." She explains.

"He's not worth it, come on..." I hear Liam say as he push him in the elevator.

When they passed us, the look in his eyes was scary. He looked like he could murder someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What does McDonough know about women? He's a dick..."

I hear him as we walk through the hallways of their dormitory.

"Would you let it go? He's not even worth your time, don't bother." Harry's deep voice can be heard even in the hallways

My hands shake as I knock on their door. I honestly don't want to see Louis angry.

"No one's here!" Louis shouted. I roll my eyes and twisted the knob. I pushed the door open. My eyes widen at the sight of their room. Clothes, books, pens everywhere! Not a single object is in place.

"I said no one's here!" This time his voice is more muffled. Then I saw the pillow on his face. I roll my eyes and push his feet off the bed and sat down.

"Its Meg." Harry said before going in the bathroom. He shot up and hit his head on the top deck.

"What happened earlier was..."

"What was that guy talking about? And who's El?" I ask him, not waiting another second for him to finish his sentence.

"Which part?"

"About a girl leaving you cause you didnt meet her 'needs'?" I ask putting air quotations on the need part.

"Those two things connect but it happened 2 years ago, don't worry. It's not a big deal."

"If it isnt a big deal you wouldn't have snapped the way you did." I say.

He fell silent for a while. I try to meet his eyes and I did. He looks so vulnerable and hurt. He took a deep breath and shook his head. He sat up and moved closer to the wall. He pat the space beside him.

"I'll tell you but you have to sit beside me." He says with the usual smirk he has on. I roll my eyes and scoot over to the spot.

"The guy's name is Gavin. He's been a dick the moment I met him. Ever since then he has a habit of destroying my relationships. Just like how he destroyed my relationship with El." He says then looks at me

"It's okay, go on." I tell him.

"Our relationship was pretty smooth. Until Gavin befriended her and completely.. Brainwashed her. He thinks the only way to get girl is by... Sex. One night she went to full on make out until she went too far. She was desperate and totally going for it. I respect her too much that I turned her down. We were only 3 months in our relationship and then... That happened." He says with a look of disgust.

"When I turned her down, she said she'll be right back. I trusted her so I waited... And waited... And waited until I realized something was up. And that's where I found her in Gavin's dorm. She told me she doesn't want me anymore and kissed him right infront of me..."

He was on the verge of crying. He must really care about that girl but all she wanted from him was sex.

"Yeah and that's one of the reasons why I didnt want to go back to uni this year. Niall told me she's coming back and every time I see her face, all I can see is betrayal.."

"I'm sorry..." I say. I don't know what else to tell him.

He turns to me props himself on his elbows. "I have a lot of respect for women, Meg. I have 5 little sisters and if whatever I do comes back to them, I'd blame myself for everything.." He says and I nod.

I love how he cares about his sisters so much. He's really taking onto the big brother role.

"I understand... Thats one of the reasons why I love you, Lou." I tell him and his signature smile appears on his face.

"Just promise me there'll be no secrets between us." He says.

<<<*>>>

My crush talked to me on twitter! Ayiiiieee!

I'm so happy!

I was cheering for our tribe and tried to encourage this group of kids and one girl hit me in the eye with a towel.

She's so mean! She even yelled at me to "watch my mouth".

Kids are so mean!

But that's alright because there were seniors to the rescue! :D

My week has been amazing!

And I just embarrassed myself by dancing in front of the whole school..... Again.

So what are you doing with your lives?

I have a softball game tomorrow so bye :)

Enjoy this chapter !

ADIOS NUGGETS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 70 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
28.2K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
228K 6.4K 50
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ Meg's someone who finds her past dark as the pits of hell. Something she's not proud of. Something she regrets. Who knew one thing you...
5.4K 83 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...