Queen of the Mob (complete)

By TeresaSullivan427

Rose wakes up to some news she would rather not hear, but there is nothing that can be done to change it. Fol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 11

2.9K 63 4
By TeresaSullivan427

"This is going to be so weird." Lissa said.

"What is?" I asked.

"All four of us being able to see auras and the three of you being able to dream walk. Extremely useful, but weird." She laughed.

"Yea, but just think of it this way. If someone goes missing it'll be so much easier to find them, with all of us working together." Adrian said.

"That is true." Dimitri replied.

Everyone watched the man torment Tasha for a good fifteen minutes. Putting my sunglasses on I turned to Dimitri, "are you ready to start our little show Mitya?"

"Anything and everything to please you, my Roza." I kissed him briefly but passionately and left the room with an, "I love you."

When I walked into the room Tasha was in she didn't see me at first because her head was down and her eyes closed. "Did you know that some dhampir and even more moroi and humans are willing to do anything for immortality?" I asked her which was unfortunately too true it also insinuated that I was a strigoi.

"You blood whore let me loose or I'll have you up on charges. You'll never be a guardian and my Dimka will be mine again." I walked over to her and slapped the shit out of her. I slapped her so hard you could easily see my hand print on her mutilated face.

"I won't be a guardian anyway, you stupid whore. I was always destined for higher things." I smiled making sure that she could see my fangs. Licking my lips I said, "I wonder what slut of the millennia taste like?" Then I slapped her again.

"Y... you... you're a strigoi." Her voice trembled.

"What are you so afraid of Tasha? I mean you did set up the attack on St. Vladimir's, you had to of known that some people would be turned. I mean surly you are not so stupid as to think no one would be, are you?" I asked pretending to be intrigued.

"You were supposed to die not be turned that was the deal I made with them."

I laughed and said, "hmm... too bad for you. You know Tasha I will never understand you. You paid strigoi to attack the school you also said that you would pay the ones in Spokane to kill me. Then you tell them they could either kill or turn the others and you didn't care which. I mean Chris is your nephew, why would you do that to him?"

"That little bastard was supposed to die when I sent the strigoi after his parents. I was pretending to try and save him for the security cameras. But someone screwed up and he lived. If he had died when he was supposed to I would have inherited everything. And I wouldn't have been saddled with a useless screw up to raise."

"But you see that's just it you didn't raise him. You left him at the academy to raise himself. So exactly how did he screw up?"

"If it weren't for him I wouldn't have this scar and my Dimka would have seen that we are supposed to be together."

"So, I was told that you said you were pregnant. So who's is it exactly?" I asked knowing full well what she would say.

"My Dimka's." She smirked.

"Ahh, ok two small problems with that. One you haven't seen Dimitri in five months and two you are not pregnant."

"Yes I have; I saw him the night after the attack." Which I knew was a lie because Dimitri and I had been together in the cabin the night after the attack.

"Really, where?"

"At the academy."

"Nope sorry, Dimitri hasn't been at the academy." I smirked at her.

"Wh... what do you mean?"

"Did you really think; that I would leave the academy without taking what's mine." I asked her pretending to be shocked at her stupidity although I really wasn't.

Just as we planned Dimitri walked in right then. "My love you should feed, I can feel your hunger." So I did, I fed just enough for Tasha to stammer and stare in awe. As I fed Dimitri ran one of his hands through my hair lovingly, while the other hand caressed me from my ass to my breasts all for Tasha to see. "You are so very beautiful my Roza." Then he kissed me hungrily.

"You bitch, you turned my Dimka into a blood whore!" She screamed at me. After licking the blood from Dimitri's neck I walked away from where I had been leaning against the table. And I walked over to Tasha and again slapped her stupid.

Taking my glasses off I said, "Natasha look at me." She did and I compelled her. "You will see nothing of Dimitri and myself except from the shoulders up and the elbows and knees down. Everything else will be blurry and out of focus. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

I continued, "you will not say another word, you may scream if you are in pain. Other than that nothing else will escape your pathetic, lying mouth unless myself or Dimitri ask you a question or instruct you to say something. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

I stopped compelling her and started questioning her, "Tasha look into my eyes do I look like a strigoi to you?"

"No, but you fed from my Dimka."

Turning to Dimitri I said, "oh, she is a bright one isn't she?"

"Yes, about as bright as a burnt out light bulb." I loved that and couldn't help but laugh. I could also tell through my powers that everyone in the other room was laughing with me.

"Aren't you the clever one. Baby you need to fed too. Ok Liss, it's time." When I said that she gave Sergei the signal and my previous orders were carried out.

"Take your shirt of my love I want to touch you as I fed." I did as he asked. I stood there in a completely transparent lace black bra. One that was familiar to him.

"Oh, that looks familiar. Is that the one from the lounge baby?" He asked as he ran the back of his hand over my nipples again and again. Causing me to moan deeply and wrap one arm around his neck and one around his waist pulling him closer to me.

"Yes, you liked it so well I thought I'd wear it for you again."

He kissed my face, neck, shoulders, collar bone and upper chest before he said, "it wasn't so much the bra babe, as it was who was in it. I was imagining you without it, and what it would be like to see you, to touch you, to taste you and to make love to you. It took every ounce of my self-control not to throw your gorgeous ass on that sofa and fuck you brains out. God, you would not believe how badly I wanted to be inside you that day." At the memory playing through his mind his breathing and heartbeat became erratic. "Fuck Roza. I wanted you soo fucking bad that it hurt and not just my heart. I was so hard and throbbing for you my cock ached."

"And now you know what I feel like what I taste like. Inside and out don't you baby?" I moaned.

"Yes, I found that out the day you gave me your virginity. That was the greatest gift anyone could have ever given me." He said as he continued to kiss, caress and love my upper body. "I love you so much my Roza. I have from the moment I first saw you, and I will until the end of forever." I felt him slide his hand in my pocket and pull my engagement ring out, "it's time you put this back on my love." He said as he slid my ring back on my finger then he kissed my ring, before gliding his tongue over skin. Causing both of us to moan. We heard Tasha scream in pain and laughed, "I want to make love to you my beautiful fiancée. Right here, right now."

"I'm yours to do with as you please my gorgeous fiancé." I told him. Then he began to remove my remaining clothes and his.

Once we were both naked he closed his lips around one of my nipples while his hand caressed the other. Rolling it between his thumb and index finger. I moaned and pulled his head closer to my body then he asked, "do you like that baby?"

"Yes, you know I love it when you touch and taste me. Suck harder my darling."

"Your wish is my command my queen." We both laughed. He did as I asked both pinching and sucking harder making me moan even louder. "I'm going to fuck you so hard the walls will shake my love. But first I'm going to make sweet delicious glorious love to you."

"My body is yours and yours alone to do to and with as you please baby."

"I love you Roza." He said, then we made longgg sloww love to each other. "God, Roza you are so wet and tight. I love your glorious pussy baby. Mmmm, you are so warm wet and tight." He growled as he thrust into me over and over again.

I locked my legs around his hips and begged him, "harder baby, harder and faster." He did as I asked, he pounded into me so hard the table shook, "oh God yes!"

"I wish I could suck your clit while I pound into you babyyyy." He moaned.

"Use your thumb, at least that way you can feel me with your hand if not your tongue. And you can suck my tits baby, I know how you love that as much as I do." I told him as he still thrust deep within me. Our plan was to be as verbal as possible to drive Tasha even more crazy. 

"You are right; I do so love sucking your tits baby." I tightened my pussy muscles around him and he growled. "That's right baby squeeze my cock, oh God yes Roza. Squeeze me harder baby." I did. "I need your nails in my back now my love, you know how wild that makes me." I did as he asked. "oh yes love, harder and deeper."

"You like this baby?"

"I fucking love it baby. Oh God I'm coming Roza, I'm coming." A few more thrusts. "I'm going to come hard baby." I let one of my hand wander from his back to pinch is nipples and he exploded inside me. "YES! Oh Roza, squeeze my cock harder baby!" A few more thrusts and he collapsed on top of me. "Oh Roza, I love you so much milaya."

"I love you to Mitya." I felt his cock jump inside me when I said that.

"Have I ever told you just how much I fucking love it when you call me that?"

"No, but I could tell when you cock jumped back to life inside me."

"Hmm, I wish I could stay inside your beautiful pussy all the time baby."

"I'm glad you like my pussy baby because I fucking love your cock, especially when you are fucking me with it."

"I'm about to do just that, stand up and lean over the table I want to fuck your ass so bad I can almost taste you." I did as he instructed. His hand caressed my ass as he said, "God Roza you have such a beautiful ass. I love fucking it just as much as I love fucking your beautiful pussy baby."

"I love having your wonderfully huge cock in my ass just as much as I love having it in my pussy." I twitched my hips at him and looked over my shoulder at him saying, "come and get some of this ass baby, it's just waiting for you to fuck it hard and deep." He didn't say a word, he just thrust himself into me. "Finger my clit Mitya." He did, he also caressed my breast and kissed all over my back. While running his tongue up and down my spine.

"Oh my God baby, your ass is even tighter than your pussy. I am so glad you are my soul mate, and I get to fuck you for eternity." A little while later I heard Dimitri groan, "uhhhh, Roza you're so tight I'm coming again; you feel so damn good baby, I just can't hold it back. Hold on tight to the table honey." He said as he began to pound into me so hard the table actually moved across the room with each thrust.

"Harder Mitri, harder baby."

He began to fuck my pussy with his finger saying, "come with me Roza, you know I don't like to come if you don't."

"I'm right with you baby, faster baby faster." Then we both exploded with a "YES!" I feel across the table and Dimitri over my back. I put an arm behind me and caressed his ass as we rested.

"Shit baby, I can never get enough of you."

"I can tell; you are already getting hard again. Do you want me to suck you off this time?"

"Not yet, I made love to your pussy. Now I want to fuck it, turn over my love." He pulled out of my ass and thrust back into my pussy without a word as he laid me back on the table. As he thrust into me we were like crazed animals. "Your nails my love, I need to feel your nails." I clawed at his back. "Bite me Roza please, I need to feel your fangs in my neck as I fuck you senseless baby."

"You to babe, I want to feel your fangs too." Then we fed from each other for a minute.

"I need to be deeper inside you baby. Put your legs over my shoulders." I did as he asked and God did he get deeper. "Oh yes Roza. Can you feel how much deeper I am baby?"

"Oh yes my love. We will have to fuck like this more often, I can almost feel you in my stomach. Fuck me harder Mitya."

"Yes Roza, anything and everything for you baby." With each thrust there was an accompanying pound against the wall. "I'm coming again Roza." He told me a little while later.

"Me too baby, me too."

This time we came so hard we again screamed, but this time we screamed each other's names, "Mitri!!!"

"Roza!!!" 

Again he collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing hard. When he caught his breath I lowered my legs and he said, "damn baby, I could fuck you constantly for the rest of eternity and never get enough."

I laughed and said, "I always want you to fuck me Mitya."

"Roza, I want to try something new. Would that be ok with you?"

"Of course baby. You know I'm always up to trying new things with you."

"I know and I'm so thankful for you." He said as he cupped my cheek before kissing me hungrily.

"What do you want to do?"

"Stand up." I did.

He got up on the table, "now bring your excruciatingly sexy ass up here." Again I did as he said.

"Now what Mitya?"

"I want you to ride me Roza." He said as he laid back on the table.

"Babe that's not new. It's one of your favorite ways for us to be together."

"No that parts not new but what comes next will be." I raised my eyebrows at him and he laughed. "I want you to ride me backwards Roza."

"Ohhh, you are right that will be new."

"Oh baby that's just the beginning. Now get your sexy pussy on my cock, it's just begging for your pussy to engulf it." I positioned myself as he instructed and slid myself down his glorious cock. 

"Ohhh fuck baby, that feels sooo good. You are so tight baby. No matter how much we fuck you are still as tight as you were the first time we made love." 

I looked over my shoulder at his face and he looked like he was in heaven. I began to move up and down on his cock again and again. I just thought to look at Tasha to see her reaction. She looked shocked, lustful, pained and hurt. 

She was shocked that we would do this in front of her, lustful because she wanted to be me, pained because Dimitri didn't want her, and hurt because of the things he said to me and not her. 

"Now lay back onto my chest babe, but don't stop moving." I did and oh my fucking hell. "Oh yes Roza you feel sooo good baby." He said as one of his hands caressed one of my breasts while the other stroked my clit, till I was in a frenzy of need, desire and passion.

"I'm coming Mitya, come with me honey."

"I'm right with you baby." I reached down and grasped his balls and began to caress them. "Shit baby, you drive me fucking wild my Roza. Oh God here I come baby, don't make come without you honey."

"Never Mitya moy, never." We both exploded into bliss again. I lay against his chest as we again caught our breath.

"That was amazing my darling. I swear every time with you is like the first time." He said as he was again stroking my clit.

"If you don't stop that we are going to go another round, Mitri."

"Good, but this time I have another new idea."

"Well your last idea was excruciatingly amazing, so what's this one?"

"Have you ever heard of position 69?"

"You mean the one where we suck each other off at the same time?" I laughed.

"Yes."

"Then yes I've heard of it. Girls do talk you know. How did you hear of it? You were a virgin just like me."

"Guys talk to my love. Care to give it a try?"

"Yes Mitya. I've been dying to have your magnificent cock in my mouth all day."

"I do so love it when my cock is in your mouth baby, I love face fucking you. I also love having your beautiful pussy in my mouth, and I sooo love tongue fucking you my love." We went about carrying out his new idea afterwards we were exhausted. I have no clue how long we had been having fun torturing Tasha and loving each other. "Do you want to get dressed my love? I think we could both use a shower or a bath. Oh there's another idea, we haven't fucked in the tub yet. The shower multiple times, yes, but not the tub."

"I don't want to get dressed but we need to, we do have other things we have to do today you know. As much as I'd like to we can't fuck 24/7 for eternity." I said disappointedly.

"True, so how about 13/7?" I laughed knowing he was teasing just to torture Tasha more.

"Now that can be arranged. I mean we are billionaires so we won't have to work and 13/7 would give us eight hours to sleep and three hours to eat. We could fuck the other thirteen hours a day. Yes, I do believe we can do that." I played along.

"You should get dressed before I throw you across this table and make love to you again." He informed me as he swatted my ass lovingly.

After we dressed I turned to Tasha. "Oh, I forgot that you were there. That's another first for us Mitya, we've never had sex in front of someone before."

"I had forgotten she was there as well, and you are right we haven't done that before. But since we forgot that she was there it's like we still haven't." He laughed. "Roza, I just had another new idea."

"What's that baby?"

"Handcuffs and blindfolds."

"God help me, you are so fucking sexy and imaginative. I have an idea too."

"Really what is it?"

"I want five of you at once. That way you can fuck my pussy and ass at the same time, while you also suck each of my tits and I can suck you off while giving two of you a hand job."

"Fuck Roza! Now you've got me hard again just imagining that. While we do that I want another you so I can suck one of you off while finger fucking the other and play with your tits."

"I can't wait; we can do that later. But for now let's get a shower."

"I do so love shower sex with you my darling Roza."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 89 1
An alternative way of life for Rose, Dimitri and our favorite circle of friends and family. This is a one shot, so I really hope that you guys enjoy...
9K 365 17
A/U. Dimitri awakened Rose that fateful night on the bridge in Novosibirsk, and the two have become the most feared Strigoi the world has seen. But u...
44.8K 1.2K 50
Vampire Academy: Rose is affected by the darkness a lot sooner. She has found an unusual way to cope with this. But when Dimitri brings her back to t...
16.2K 398 19
Dimitri never turned, at the last moment he broke free. And now all their plans can come true! they can have their happily ever after, all they have...