Miss Morgan [completed]

Bởi chloeTHOMPSON__

A story of a narcissist teenager who forms an unlikely bond with her English teacher. Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
More stories?

Chapter 8

17.2K 426 20
Bởi chloeTHOMPSON__

I splashed cold water on my face. I looked up and stared into the mirror. My eyes were slightly red and puffy. I had dark circles under them and my face looked really pale. I put on concealer to hide the dark patches and give my pale skin more colour. I applied mascara but realised I still looked really bad.

I sighed as I left my face as it is and just walked out. I put a white tank top on before throwing on a denim shirt. I paired some shorts with it and wore my infamous black boots and grabbed my bag. Walking into the kitchen, I realised Kayden had already left. He usually leaves the house after I leave for school. I grabbed a coffee and headed outside.

I got into the car and put the coffee cup in the cup holder as I lit up a cigarette. Pulling up to Ashley's, I half expected not to show up because she was in a really bad state yesterday. Nevertheless, she got in.

"Why are you smoking?" She asked as she strapped herself in. I shrugged as I looked at her. Her eyes widened a little as she saw my face. She placed her hand on my arm, "Charlie what happened?"

I explained what happened with Kayden and how I was thinking about my parents last night.

"Charlie, what happened to you, none of it is your fault ok? We all go through bad things and just because shitty things happened to you doesn't make you a shitty person." She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Then why do I feel like shit? Look what I did to Kayden." We were sat in the parking lot and we were going to get late if we didn't get out. But Ashley obviously understood that this was important. She cupped my cheeks as I faced her.

"Charlie you made your brother scared when you didn't text or call. He was only scared because he loves you. Imagine something did happen to you? He would never forgive himself. You're supposed to feel bad so you don't do it again. It's normal to feel like that okay?" I just smiled and nodded. "Come on. We're already late", she sighed and got out.

We hurried to our classes and parted.

***

"Shall I come over to yours tonight?" Ashley asked. I smiled at her and nodded. The bell rang, marking the end of science. Me and Ashley walked out the classroom to head to english.

"Well, look who it is?" Ashley remarked as Jenna walked upto us. "Hey bitches" she spoke. I just nodded at her as the three of us walked side by side to english. We approached the class as Casey leaned against the door.

She just glared at us and squinted her eyes. She stood upright as we reached the door and closed the door.

"Where were the three of you yesterday?" She asked in a stern voice. Her voice was so demanding and sexy.

"We were all feeling under the weather?" I suggested. Casey pierced her eyes into mine.

"No, Charlotte. You all skipped school yesterday because of a stupid frat party. Don't you dare state otherwise. Maybe if you were responsible enough, you would have decided against the party seeing as it was a school night." I just glared at her and was in shock.

"Yeah, well your not my mother so I suggest you keep your advice to yourself, thanks." She stood there wide-eyed as Ashley and Jenna just gasped. I honestly didn't care. How dare she bring up my responsibilities?

"Ashley. Jenna. In class right now." They walked in as she left the door open. "You, stay here." She was pissed. But I didn't care remember?

She walked inside shutting the door and leaving me outside. I was assuming she was telling the class what work to get on before she comes outside to give me a proper scolding. I shoved my hands in my pockets and leaned against the wall.

The door opened then and she slammed it as she stood eye level with me.

"How dare you? You do not speak like that to me in front of other students." I just smirked at her before straightening my face. "It was just Ashley and Jenna."

She glared at me as she crossed her arms. "I suggest you treat me with a little more respect Charlotte." I cringed at my full name but I knew she wouldn't listen to me if I told her to call me Charlie so I decided to not let my irritation show.

"Yeah because you're my teacher right now, not my brother's nosy girlfriend," I retorted. Her jaws clenched, "I'm not his girlfriend."

I muttered, "Could have fooled me."

She leaned against the wall as she studied me. And I means studied me. It was like she was trying to figure something out. "Are you jealous?" She asked.

I was shocked. Was I jealous? She was fucking kidding me right. I just rolled my eyes, "You wish."

She put her hands up as she shrugged it off, "Whatever, you have detention with me after class so please stay behind." I opened my mouth to ask why the fuck I had got a detention but she interrupted.

"Before you ask, I put you in detention because you were answering back to your teacher." And with that she walked in holding the door open for me as I walked in. I trudged my way over to the back as I slumped in my seat.

She just had to come into my life, didn't she?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

128K 2.2K 17
Veronica is a senior in high school, a new English teacher arrives and they slowly become connected with each other. Except one is verging on the lin...
3K 40 20
Katie Simmons and her mother, a high school History teacher, have just moved. As Katie is adjusting to her new home and new school, she befriends a c...
10.4K 193 167
this is a story about a teenager falling in love with her teacher
1M 33.2K 77
Leah's just a girl like another: hanging out with friends, experiencing love, having family fights and love... But what happens when her perfect worl...