Underfell Sister Scenarios

By EmilySkelewolf

How would your life be as Sans and Papyrus's sister in Underfell? More

Papyrus (when you cant sleep)
Sans (when you can't sleep)
Papyrus (When you get hurt)
Sans (When you get hurt)
Papyrus (When you are sad)
Sans (when your sad)
Papyrus and Sans (when you fight for them)
Papyrus (When you block an attack)
Sans (When you block an attack)
Papyrus (When you train)
Sans (when you train)
Papyrus (When you look at the 'stars')
Sans (When you look at 'stars')
A/N
Saying their name (y r a baby bones in this)
Sans (When you have a nightmare)
Papyrus (When you're trying to protect Frisk)
Sans (When Cross attacked)
You and Sci (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 2 (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 3 (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 4 (Christmas AU)
You and Sci 5 (Christmas AU)
Sans (When he runs away)
Papyrus (When you run away)
Sans (Taking the abuse)
Sans (bone chipping yourself)
Sans and Papyrus (When Chara kills them)
A/N
UnderLust (Sans + Papyrus)
Error's Deal PART 2
Error's deal A/N
Error's deal Part 3

Error's deal PART 1

9.2K 178 128
By EmilySkelewolf

You and Sci had broken up a few months ago and you really forgot why you liked him. You had grown a new style as well. You usually wore a red shirt and a new red and black hoodie. You also wore a necklace Flowerfell Sans gave you for your birthday. You also and somehow grew a little ghost hair that was red (duh). You got your new style as well as new friends. You made friends with Underbeat, Ink Sans, and Cattale. You were pretty happy even though sometimes you thought about Sci. You always thought to yourself 'Why did I fall for a nerd?'

Today you were walking down the path to check the traps when you heard a glitching sound. You turned around just as a black boned skeleton trapped you in strings. "RELEASE ME!" You ordered the glitching skeleton. The skeleton laughed as you realized who this was: ERROR! "Yeah right kid. So... Know these guys?" You gasped as both your brothers were tied and hanging from blue strings. "SANS! BOSS!" "(Y/N)!" "*(Y/N)!" Error laughed before setting you down. "I usually destroy AUs like this one, but when I saw your code... It got me thinking... It is very powerful. Like an AU I know."

Your golden tooth was clearly visible as your gritted your teeth in a violently aria. "I'll make you a deal." You stopped gritting your teeth and listened. "If you leave this AU and go to one that is almost equally deadly, I'll spare this au AND your brothers." You saw your brothers losing strength as you weighed your options. Either lose everything you know or leave everything you know.

Make the deal?

❤ Yes  No

"FINE! Deal." You said harshly. "*(Y/n)! No!" "DONT BE STUPID LIKE SANS!" You looked at your brothers with red tears in your eye sockets. "Im sorry." Error released your brothers as he opened a portal. "It's called GZtale. Basically all the monsters are over powered." Error explained as you walked towards it, you looked back at your brothers, you were surprised to see them crying. "Bye Sans... B..Bye... Pappy..." You said before forcing yourself to jump through. Error closed the portal before disappearing. Papyrus dropped to his knees and started to cry as Sans hugged him.

*Be safe (y/n)...

BE SAFE (Y/N)...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 451 14
My life was crumbling apart. My parents were killed. All hope was lost... Until he came. I was given the role as the protector of my universe by In...
44.6K 1.1K 49
This is a continuation of UNDERTALE (The Game) of life on the surface where Chara And Frisk Live a very happy life! Imagine it like a Slice of life a...
475 34 32
A Sisterhood in Undertale
29.3K 811 22
You're a human girl, living on the surface with Frisk, who is your younger sibling. You one day find two children, who's been chased away from neighb...