14 & Pregnant - MAJOR EDITING

By EhTeam

One careless drunken night changed there lives forever.... © 2014 EhTeam All Rights Reserved ® More

Intro
1.1
1.2
1.3
Chapter Three
Contest winner
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Please Read
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Contest Winners
Chapter Thirty (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty One (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Contest + Sequel Name & Winner
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Twenty Six

1.1K 20 11
By EhTeam

Chapter Twenty Six

Kaitlin's POV

Ok so Emil was just like sitting on the couch and the next thing we know an ice hole forms and he falls then it closed again? This fucking weird.

"Taylor we need to get Selena out of their soon. She is pregnant and the baby could freeze to death" I say looking at my older brother.

"I know but I don't know?" he said.

"What?" I say confused.

"You either know or you don't?" I add.

"Leave me alone I'm thinking of a plan here" he yells.

"Fine" I groan and leave.

Jesus what's gotten into him? An I wonder what he's planing but I'll do anything to get Emil out of their, he's just what I need. (Does evil smirk)

Selena's POV

I woke up with warm arms wrapped around me. I rolled over and noticed Emil was laying next to me.

"Em" I whisper and shake him. He groans a little and goes back to sleep.

"Emil" I say quietly.

"What babe?" he says in his sexy morning voice. I kissed him lovingly. I had missed him so much.

"I missed you so much" I say as I start to cry. Emil looks sad, he wipes my tears with his thumb.

"Hey I'm here now, please don't cry" he says and hugs me. I hug back, I missed him so much.

"Is it always this cold?" Emil asks.

"Em were in an ice cube, it's gonna be cold" I laugh.

He chuckles and kisses me. I kiss back, Emil lays me down on bed and lays on top of me, his arms beside my head holding himself up. We continue to kiss, I missed kissing him so much. Suddenly someone starts clapping. I pulled say from Emil and looked towards them.

He smirked and had a gun in his hand. Suddenly something hit me in my shoulder and made me feel really dizzy. Emil screamed my name before I blacked out.

Artemis's POV

"I don't know who you are" I say, everyone had gotten in a giant line.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope,nope, nope, nope, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Nyla" I say getting back to Nyla who is the only person I remember.

"Do you remember Apollo?" Nyla asks, I think for a moment.

"Nope why are they my sibling?" I ask.

"Yeah, your twin sister" She says. I scream.

"I HAVE A TWIN!!! That is so cool I've always wanted one" I yelled. Nyla looked at me like I was crazy.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"She went missing 2 days ago" Nyla said.

"Darn" I frown.

Nyla's POV

This is terrible she doesn't remember anybody but me. I wonder if she even knows how to do her job? Uhhhh we need to find Apollo and soon. We also need to find Collin, I need him now more then ever! One of my friends is disappearing everyday! I wonder where Emil is I haven't seen him in a while?

*1 Month Later*

Selena's POV

A lot has happened the past month but I'm still stuck here in this stupid ice cube. Artemis got brought here and so did Nyla. Artemis fell and hit her head again and got her memory back! Nyla has been looking weak and sick, she is getting skinnier and skinnier everyday. We have to get her out of here before it's to late.

Also I'm 5 months pregnant, I'll be having my baby boy in about a month.

"Apollo" I call walking over to her, she was walking back into my room, she had just checked up on Ny.

"How is she?" I ask worried. Apollo frowns. That can only mean one thing.

"She's dying isn't she?" I say as my eyes water, I'm about to cry. Apollo slowly nods.

"She's getting weaker and weaker, she's giving up on herself, she is trying to live though! She told me she wants to at least live to have the baby, she wants the baby to live, she doesn't care if she dies she just wants the baby to live" Apollo cried.

"We have to get out of here" I almost whisper trying not to cry.

If I cry the king won't let me see Emil today. I haven't seen him since the first day he came. Apollo nods.

"Where's Ar?" I ask.

"Checking on the latest victim" she whispers.

Just then the door burst open. Emil, Artemis, Taylor, and Kaitlin walk through, guards and the king behind him. I run to Emil and hug him tightly, he hugs me back and kisses my forehead. Why is Kaitlin and Taylor here?

"Your free to go" the king said. I'm confused. He notices I'm confused.

"Their was a mix up, your not the youngest child in your family, Kaitlin is. She stays you and all your friends can leave" he adds.

"Katie, noo you can't stay" I say starting to cry. I run to hug her but the guards block me.

"Le think about your baby! It can't be born here! Is their any water for it to breath in? No, I'll find a way out I promise bit please go lease just go" Katie yells.

"Promise me I'll see you again, that this won't be the last time. If you promise me I'll see you again then I'll leave" I say.

"I promise, but for now just look in the mirror and put on your evil face and you'll see me" Katie laughs.

"Ok, I love you Katie, and you" I say walking up to the king pointing right at his face.

"Please let her have my room" I say he nods and suddenly theirs a flash of light. I feel light headed and then I blacked out.

*1 Hour Later*

I woke up to someone shaking me. I slowly open my eyes and see it's Artemis. I sit up carefully and look around, I'm back in mine and Emil's flat in England. I look around for Emil but I don't see him? I only see Apollo next to Nyla.

"Where's Emil?" I ask. Everyone is frowning and not answering.

"Where is he?" I ask again.

"You can't see him for awhile" Apollo says. I feel my eyes start to water.

"W...what?" I sniffle.

"Your almost due, he doesn't want the baby to get hurt. He comes back or you go back as soon as your water breaks" Artemis says.

I break down into loud sobs. I need Emil, and collie. I wonder where he is? He's been gone for 2 months now. Ny misses him like crazy and I feel bad for her. And she's so sick, even though we are out she still could die. She needs help and she needs Collin. I hope she doesn't die though if she does I'll cry even more and I'd die inside. I'm sure everyone would. Please be ok Nyla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks but I have a reason, last week I had exams so I was studying a lot. But here's an update :) I'll try my hardest to update again, maybe even a short update tomorrow or Friday? I'm sorry it's so short but I was having trouble writing this chap. Sorry if it's kinda confusing.

OMFG Nyla might die!!!! Comment what you think about that? What is your opinion on that? How do you feel about it?

Where do you think Collin is? Is he dead or alive? Comment what you think?

Selena can't be with Emil for 1 month, I think I'm going to cry :'( I feel bad for her but at least their out of the ice cube.

Are you happy, mad, or sad about Katie and Taylor being in the ice cube now? Do you think their planning something? Can they be trusted after what Taylor did? (Said Hades could have his youngest sibling which is Kaitlin)

OMG Kaitlin wants Emil! What do you think she's going to do to get him? Will she hurt her twin? Will she kill someone? I don't know but comment your thought.

Are you happy Artemis got her memory back?

Can I get 12 votes and 6 comments?

Thanks for reading :)

~Katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 306 31
+ CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR EDITING "what if he finds out" "he won't baby." he was always my best friend, my person, like a brother to me. but oh how...
110K 1.2K 63
Stories with each 5SOS member and cute moments with their kids (you) 😂
892K 40.8K 43
❝But it was only one night!❞ © 2014 by leawrites. All rights reserved. #22 in 5sosfanfic
570K 13K 59
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞�...