Only You. A Merome Fanfic

By ishipmerome

When Jerome finds out Mitch is dating Ashley, he tries to break them up. Will Jerome take the chance to tell... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel is out!!
A giant thank you <3
New merome story

Chapter 23

6.5K 143 242
By ishipmerome

Mitch's POV

Jerome zoned out for a minute, what's his confession?

He turned his back on me.

"I went to my sister's friend's party and um, I got drunk and kissed her friend, I don't remember what happened but she dragged me to her bed and did the thing""

"Of course, you cheated on me while you were away." I scoffed.

I buried my face in my hands, tears started to form and vision started to get blurry.

"I didn't mean to Mitch! I was drunk and I had no clue what happened"

"One of the girls added a thing to my drink and I just don't know why happened. I just woke up naked next to her friend" He added.

"I thought you were there to take care of your sister! Not to be a silly little douche and fuck a girl while I'm here in LA!" I exclaimed.

"I've seen you with Ashley numerous times and I haven't complained." he said while heading to his computer chair.

"Yeah, she kissed me, not have sex with me." I scoffed

"Whatever Mitch, it was an accident, lets just forget about this thing." Jerome said innocently.

"This is a big deal Jerome, we can't just let it slip away."

"But Mitch, it's not a big deal, so we kissed, had sex, is that a bad thing for you?" He asked

"Yes it is, you are my boyfriend, you just fucked some chick I don't even know!"

"Look, we had a few ups and downs, but can we just let it go?" Jerome added again.

"No, I told you, this isn't some fairy tale with all the happy stuff and whatever"

Jerome grabs me by my waist, he leans forward and gave me a quick kiss. Which it didn't matter anymore.

"You know what, IT'S OVER"

________________________

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't updated and um here's what happened I guess?

Don't mind me but I'm just gonna go cry in the corner alone because of reasons.

Also there will be a sequel. OOOOOOO

Y'all know my tumblr now
Twitter: bluexninja1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 601 16
Jerome has been in love with Mitch for a while now...but does Mitch feel the same way? Includes hints of Skylox because I can.
32K 1K 35
Forever is how long Mitch and Jerome have known each other. Forever is how long they planned on being friends. Forever is how long they'll declare lo...
6.1K 172 23
Mitch and Jerome are really popular on youtube thanks to their hungergames. A couple years ago something unexplainable happend to Mitch... everytime...
13.5K 646 36
(Sequel to Mine, you should read it first or this story may confuse you.) What started off as an innocent relationship has now escalated into danger...