Do I Protect? Season 1 (Compl...

By StarWarsNerd1

Kylo has been watching over her little wookie friend, Cheddar. Kylo has taken care of Cheddar sense she was 1... More

Beginning
Come Back
Coming
Kiddo
Partners
To Him
See you
Past
Trapped with Him

Last Time or is It?

12 1 0
By StarWarsNerd1

Light quickly shined on my face and then I hit the floor hard.

"No, Caleb!!!" I cried as I used the Force.
I closed my eyes tightly.
"Please be there, Please be there," I said.

I opened my eyes and didn't see him.

"Caleb...... Caleb....... CALEB!!!" I yelled feeling my eyes begin to tear up.
"I loved you......" I said sofly.
"Lillard?"
I looked up quickly.
I crawled to the edge. Kanan held onto a branch.
"I knew you loved me," He said. I said,"You..... I hate you." I wiped away the tears that where about to come out. I put a hand out. He grabbed it and I helped him up.

"When did you learn my name?" I asked.
He said,"I've known it and..... I'm guessing that's your fake name." I said,"Kinda." I remembered about my shoulder when Kanan looked at it. I put my left arm around Kanan. He asked,"So you do love me?" I smiled and said,"Shut up."
He asked,"When are they crew coming?"
I said,"They better be coming because if I have to spend a full hour with you I'm going to kill myself."
"That's what you said when I had to work with me but look.... Your still here."

I smiled.
We saw the Ghost land in front of us.

"Now I wish Hera was here flying," Kanan said. I smiled and said,"True."
I put my head on his shoulder.
He kissed my forehead as the doors opened.

1 week later......

"So..... This is it," Kanan said frowning.
I frowned and said,"I guess so. Ched go ahead and go into the ship." He went into the ship.
I still held Kanan's hand.

"I hope you know you'll always be Caleb to me," He said.
He smiled and said,"And same to you, Lillard." I smiled. He said,"You better be careful." I said,"No promise, Dume." We put our heads close to each other.

"Just kiss already!" Zeb yelled.
We both looked over at him.

Then I looked back at Kanan and mashed into his lips. He kissed back. I felt so little because I had to do tip toes the whole time.

"This better not be the last time I see you, Lillard," Kanan said.
"When has it?" I asked.
I let go of his hand walking to the ship.

"Who are you?" Kanan asked.
I looked back at him.

"Kylo Lillard..... I'm just a person fighting for what I want in this galaxy," I answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...