The Words That I needed To He...

Par MystyDiabolikShackle

So Yui has been living in the Sakamaki mansion for a long time.Ayato was her childhood friend but she never r... Plus

He may not be the Ayato I used to love.But,this Ayato right now is fine
I came back for your blood.
Asking her out on a date
First date!
Get away from her
Pinned me on the bed
Drunk in love (Ayato&Yui)
You cant get away from me now
The words that i needed to hear the most
The Vampire has Finally Awakend
~ill get over you~
Did you miss me?
~I simply have to face tomorrow~
I wonder where I should go?
Come back to me

I don't want to loose her. Not like this!

1K 18 16
Par MystyDiabolikShackle

A/n: You could use this for background music! ^^

"Yui POV"
I watched him walk away.Tears were flowing down my face.If I don't say anything right now.T-this might be the last time I'll ever see him.I said,"Even though you see me as a sacrificial bride.I-I still love you!"

"Ayato Pov"
I ignored her. I walked away. I was at the balcony. It was raining. My hair was wet. I don't know what to do. Do I really like her like that? When she first came to the mansion. All I liked about her is her blood. That's it. But do I really like her like that? I shouldn't be thinking about this right now. I'm going. I was walking in the hallways. I was trying to find the a room where it's quiet. I opened a random door and I saw..... Subaru. I see pancake laying on the bed. I stared at him. He glared at me.

Subaru: You really are a pain aren't you?

Subaru: How could you do that to her!?

Subaru: When she said she loved you...you walked away and ignored her!?

Subaru: Are you serious!?

Subaru: You really are a horrible person aren't you?

Ayato: Were you spying on us!?

Subaru: I just happened to walk by.

Subaru: When I saw that you left her. She was dizzy and fainted. I touched her forehead and she had a fever.

Subaru: This is why she needs to bring an umbrella.

"Subaru POV"
We both glared at each other. I said to him...

Subaru: I'll tell you this... I like her. So back off.

I walked away...

"Ayato POV"
I watched Subaru walking away. I stared at pancake. Why do I feel sad,mad...What is that feeling called? Uhh! I know there's a word for it! I just realized how I'm feeling right now....I-I I-im....jealous. No! It can't be! Yours truly can't be jealous! It can't be! I stared at pancake sleeping. I looked away. I heard her say something. She said....

Yui: Ayato kun...I love you...

I looked back at her. Is she talking in her sleep? What kind of dream did that mortal have this time? I laid beside her. I hugged her from behind.

"Yui POV"
I woke up. By the time I woke up....I realized....

W-why is he here? How did I end up in my room!? Why is he hugging me from behind!? I said,"Get off me!" I pushed him. He looked up and stared at me with his green eyes. I looked away.

Ayato: Finally your awake.

I looked back at him.

Yui: Can you go....?

Ayato: You can't tell me what to d-

Yui: Just go!!!!

It was silent between us. I just realized I yelled at him.

Yui: U-um.

Ayato: Fine.

I watched him walk away. I stared at the ground. I'm not suppose to feel sorry for him! What am I doing?! I walked to the kitchen. I decided to grab something to eat. I noticed that Subaru&Ayato were at the kitchen. Uhh!! I walked to the fridge.

Yui: Don't mind me.

Ayato: Didn't you tell me to go? How come your beside me all o a sudden?

Yui: I didn't come here for you! I came here cause I'm hungry! You Baka!

Subaru: I agree he is a Baka.

Ayato: What did you say!?

Subaru: None of your business.

"Subaru POV"
I stared at Ayato. I said...

Subaru: Ayato. Do you like anyone?

He stared at me.

Ayato: You probably know who.

"Yui POV"
It all makes sense now. No wonder he sees me as a sacrificial bride. Is because he always liked someone else. The moment I knew...I said the most ridiculous thing to ask...

Yui: Who do you like Ayato?

Why did I ask that!!!?!?? What's wrong with me!? He stared at me.

Ayato: If you want to know pancake. Ask Subaru. He probably knows.

I watched Ayato walk away. I decided to go back to my room. When I walked back to my room...I saw...Ruki.

Ruki: Hey Livestock.

Yui: R-Ruki kun!? What are you doing here!?

Ruki: I came here to ask you something.

Yui: Like what?

Ruki: Do you still like Ayato?

I looked at the ground. Why am I not answering? Come on Yui. Yui answer him!

Yui: U-um....I don't know...

I heard someone opened the door. I saw that it was Ayato.

Ayato: Oi! Ruki! What are you doing here!

Ruki: I don't think you need to know. If you want to know then ask her. Anyways I guess I must be going.

I watched Ruki walked away. Ayato stared at me serious.

Ayato: What did he say to you?

Yui: He said....

Ayato: Well?

Yui: It's nothing!

I ran off. I ran downstairs. When I was downstairs....I saw ALOT of people in the mansion. Are we having a party or something!? I see people drinking, dancing....What's happening!? And Reiji actually agreed to this?! I doubt... I see Kou. I walked up to him.

Yui: Kou kun? Why is there so much people here!?

Kou: Oh m-neko chan! I invited all my fans to the mansion! And we're also having a party!

Yui: Oh I see.

Yui: Well I'll be going.

I decided to walk back to my room. Ayato should have left my room a minute ago. I walked inside and I see....Ayato.

Yui: Your still here!?

Ayato: Thought you would come back eventually.

Ayato: I went downstairs to get a drink. Then I came back to your room.

Ayato: Can you do me a favor pancake?

Yui: What favor?

Ayato: Let's have some fun. ;)

Yui: W-what?

I realized that Ayato hugged me. I was shocked.

Ayato: Just let me hug you....do not disobey me....

Yui: W-why are you hugging me!?

Yui: Ayato kun?

Ayato: Well is because I love you that's why.

Yui: W-what?

I was shocked when he said that. I'm red right now aren't I?

Ayato: I love you for your blood.

Yui: Oh! I see!

Yui: Ha...ha...

Ayato: And I love you for who you are aswell.....

Now my heart is really beating. What's wrong with me!? Does he actually like me!?

Yui: A-are you saying that you Ayato Sakamaki is in love with me?

Ayato:......

He stared at me in the eye. What is going on?!

Yui: I think I must be going!

He pinned me on the wall.

Yui: Y-your drunk aren't you?

Ayato: I'm not drunk. I know I'm not.

Ayato: Remember you asked me if I was in love with someone?

Ayato: Do you still want to know?

His face was so close to mines.Oh no. His Sadistic side is back! What do I do?!

Ayato: If you want to know I'll tell you.

He leaned in my mouth. I pushed him away.

Yui: Stop it!

He pinned me on the ground. His face was so close to mines.

Yui: Stop it! It's not funny anymore!

Ayato: This is the real thing....

I pushed him.

Yui: Get off me!

Yui: Maybe it doesn't mean anything to you..... It makes sense! You like another girl don't you! Stop messing with me! You were using me this whole time weren't you!

Yui: I'm just a joke to you....

Yui: I can't take it anymore!

Yui: Why do I have to get irritated because of you!!

Yui: Don't you even remember anything that happened between us!

Yui: I'm going!

He held my wrist.

Yui: Let me go....

Ayato: You think having you around dosen't affect me at all!?

Ayato: I don't know why you think I like another girl. Because I don't! The person I like is the person infront of me right now!

Ayato: I-I can't help but....

I see that Ayato fainted.

Yui: Ayato!

I touched his head.

~The next day~

It was morning. I was staring at Ayato. I see that he's waking up.

Ayato: Uhh...What happened...Oh. Hi pancake... How come yours truly is on your bed?!

Ayato: What did me and you do yesturday!?

Yui: You don't remember?

Ayato: Remember what? I can't seem to remember what had happened yesterday.

So he was drunk yesterday.... I knew it! But it makes me sad that he doesn't remember anything....

Ayato: Anyways pancake! I'm starving! Make me the best Takayoki in the world!

Same old Ayato as usual... -_-

Yui: Fine....

I made him the Takayoki. I was watching him eat.

Ayato: So yummy!

Ayato: You should try some yourself!

Yui: No I'm fi-

He feed the Takayoki to me. I ate it.

Yui: It's delicious.

Ayato: See!

Yui: I must do the dishes now.

Ayato: Okay then. Leave the rest to me! I'll eat all the Takayoki for you then.

Yui: -_-

"Later on....It was night..."

I decided to go outside for a walk. I know I can escape right now. But there's no point. They will just hunt me down anyways. I see Ayato sitting near the lake. He saw me. He stood up. He stared at me. I stared at him. My heart is pounding. My face is red. I really do love this vampire now do I? I walked up to him....

Ayato: Oi! Pancake! What are you doing h-

I hugged him....

Ayato: What are you doing pancake?

Yui: Why? Why do I have to fall for someone like you!

Yui: I get that you don't remember anything what happened yesterday! But may I say...

Yui: I love you.....

Ayato: You always know the words that I needed to hear the most. Now do you pancake?

"Ayato POV"
I hear someone. Someone's here! I turned around.

Ayato: Oi! Show yourself!

I turned around and I see pancake drowning. Someone pushed her in the lake! It reminded me about my childhood. No! No! I was shaking. But...I have to save her. I don't want to loose her. Not like this! I jumped in the lake....

I bring her back to the surface. She's still alive.

Yui: T-thanks for saving me....

Ayato: All these years I felt always alone. Even though I have my brothers and everyone....I still felt lonely. I hate facing tomorrow. But ever since you came...You changed me. Happiness is inside of all of us...you just needed someone to find it....You made me feel happy.

Yui: I love you Ayato.

Ayato: ....I l-love...

Yui: Come on! Just say it already!

I kissed her.

Yui: U-um...

Ayato: Want another one?

Yui: B-be quiet! You just did that so I could be quiet right!?

Ayato: Maybe.

Yui: Uhhh!

Yui: How could you! I mean wh-

Ayato: I love you Yui.

Yui: Y-you caught me off guard! Say it again!

Ayato: Not right now. When I'm hungry I can't say it again.

Ayato: Oi pancake. When we walk back to the mansion, can you cook me another batch of Takayoki?

Yui: (`_')ゞ

Yui: F-fine... =3=

I held pancakes hand and we both walked back to the mansion.

(To be continued...)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.2K 796 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
28.5K 589 15
a 16 year old girl named (y/n) moves in a mansion but what she doesn't know is that she's living with vampires (im not good with descriptions)
33.5K 560 14
When the Sakamaki's were young, they has a friend who was a girl named Karin and made her their sister, she then moved away but now she's back and li...
266K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...