The Words That I needed To He...

By MystyDiabolikShackle

So Yui has been living in the Sakamaki mansion for a long time.Ayato was her childhood friend but she never r... More

He may not be the Ayato I used to love.But,this Ayato right now is fine
I came back for your blood.
Asking her out on a date
First date!
Get away from her
Pinned me on the bed
Drunk in love (Ayato&Yui)
You cant get away from me now
The words that i needed to hear the most
The Vampire has Finally Awakend
~ill get over you~
Did you miss me?
~I simply have to face tomorrow~
I wonder where I should go?
Come back to me

I don't want to loose her. Not like this!

1K 18 16
By MystyDiabolikShackle

A/n: You could use this for background music! ^^

"Yui POV"
I watched him walk away.Tears were flowing down my face.If I don't say anything right now.T-this might be the last time I'll ever see him.I said,"Even though you see me as a sacrificial bride.I-I still love you!"

"Ayato Pov"
I ignored her. I walked away. I was at the balcony. It was raining. My hair was wet. I don't know what to do. Do I really like her like that? When she first came to the mansion. All I liked about her is her blood. That's it. But do I really like her like that? I shouldn't be thinking about this right now. I'm going. I was walking in the hallways. I was trying to find the a room where it's quiet. I opened a random door and I saw..... Subaru. I see pancake laying on the bed. I stared at him. He glared at me.

Subaru: You really are a pain aren't you?

Subaru: How could you do that to her!?

Subaru: When she said she loved you...you walked away and ignored her!?

Subaru: Are you serious!?

Subaru: You really are a horrible person aren't you?

Ayato: Were you spying on us!?

Subaru: I just happened to walk by.

Subaru: When I saw that you left her. She was dizzy and fainted. I touched her forehead and she had a fever.

Subaru: This is why she needs to bring an umbrella.

"Subaru POV"
We both glared at each other. I said to him...

Subaru: I'll tell you this... I like her. So back off.

I walked away...

"Ayato POV"
I watched Subaru walking away. I stared at pancake. Why do I feel sad,mad...What is that feeling called? Uhh! I know there's a word for it! I just realized how I'm feeling right now....I-I I-im....jealous. No! It can't be! Yours truly can't be jealous! It can't be! I stared at pancake sleeping. I looked away. I heard her say something. She said....

Yui: Ayato kun...I love you...

I looked back at her. Is she talking in her sleep? What kind of dream did that mortal have this time? I laid beside her. I hugged her from behind.

"Yui POV"
I woke up. By the time I woke up....I realized....

W-why is he here? How did I end up in my room!? Why is he hugging me from behind!? I said,"Get off me!" I pushed him. He looked up and stared at me with his green eyes. I looked away.

Ayato: Finally your awake.

I looked back at him.

Yui: Can you go....?

Ayato: You can't tell me what to d-

Yui: Just go!!!!

It was silent between us. I just realized I yelled at him.

Yui: U-um.

Ayato: Fine.

I watched him walk away. I stared at the ground. I'm not suppose to feel sorry for him! What am I doing?! I walked to the kitchen. I decided to grab something to eat. I noticed that Subaru&Ayato were at the kitchen. Uhh!! I walked to the fridge.

Yui: Don't mind me.

Ayato: Didn't you tell me to go? How come your beside me all o a sudden?

Yui: I didn't come here for you! I came here cause I'm hungry! You Baka!

Subaru: I agree he is a Baka.

Ayato: What did you say!?

Subaru: None of your business.

"Subaru POV"
I stared at Ayato. I said...

Subaru: Ayato. Do you like anyone?

He stared at me.

Ayato: You probably know who.

"Yui POV"
It all makes sense now. No wonder he sees me as a sacrificial bride. Is because he always liked someone else. The moment I knew...I said the most ridiculous thing to ask...

Yui: Who do you like Ayato?

Why did I ask that!!!?!?? What's wrong with me!? He stared at me.

Ayato: If you want to know pancake. Ask Subaru. He probably knows.

I watched Ayato walk away. I decided to go back to my room. When I walked back to my room...I saw...Ruki.

Ruki: Hey Livestock.

Yui: R-Ruki kun!? What are you doing here!?

Ruki: I came here to ask you something.

Yui: Like what?

Ruki: Do you still like Ayato?

I looked at the ground. Why am I not answering? Come on Yui. Yui answer him!

Yui: U-um....I don't know...

I heard someone opened the door. I saw that it was Ayato.

Ayato: Oi! Ruki! What are you doing here!

Ruki: I don't think you need to know. If you want to know then ask her. Anyways I guess I must be going.

I watched Ruki walked away. Ayato stared at me serious.

Ayato: What did he say to you?

Yui: He said....

Ayato: Well?

Yui: It's nothing!

I ran off. I ran downstairs. When I was downstairs....I saw ALOT of people in the mansion. Are we having a party or something!? I see people drinking, dancing....What's happening!? And Reiji actually agreed to this?! I doubt... I see Kou. I walked up to him.

Yui: Kou kun? Why is there so much people here!?

Kou: Oh m-neko chan! I invited all my fans to the mansion! And we're also having a party!

Yui: Oh I see.

Yui: Well I'll be going.

I decided to walk back to my room. Ayato should have left my room a minute ago. I walked inside and I see....Ayato.

Yui: Your still here!?

Ayato: Thought you would come back eventually.

Ayato: I went downstairs to get a drink. Then I came back to your room.

Ayato: Can you do me a favor pancake?

Yui: What favor?

Ayato: Let's have some fun. ;)

Yui: W-what?

I realized that Ayato hugged me. I was shocked.

Ayato: Just let me hug you....do not disobey me....

Yui: W-why are you hugging me!?

Yui: Ayato kun?

Ayato: Well is because I love you that's why.

Yui: W-what?

I was shocked when he said that. I'm red right now aren't I?

Ayato: I love you for your blood.

Yui: Oh! I see!

Yui: Ha...ha...

Ayato: And I love you for who you are aswell.....

Now my heart is really beating. What's wrong with me!? Does he actually like me!?

Yui: A-are you saying that you Ayato Sakamaki is in love with me?

Ayato:......

He stared at me in the eye. What is going on?!

Yui: I think I must be going!

He pinned me on the wall.

Yui: Y-your drunk aren't you?

Ayato: I'm not drunk. I know I'm not.

Ayato: Remember you asked me if I was in love with someone?

Ayato: Do you still want to know?

His face was so close to mines.Oh no. His Sadistic side is back! What do I do?!

Ayato: If you want to know I'll tell you.

He leaned in my mouth. I pushed him away.

Yui: Stop it!

He pinned me on the ground. His face was so close to mines.

Yui: Stop it! It's not funny anymore!

Ayato: This is the real thing....

I pushed him.

Yui: Get off me!

Yui: Maybe it doesn't mean anything to you..... It makes sense! You like another girl don't you! Stop messing with me! You were using me this whole time weren't you!

Yui: I'm just a joke to you....

Yui: I can't take it anymore!

Yui: Why do I have to get irritated because of you!!

Yui: Don't you even remember anything that happened between us!

Yui: I'm going!

He held my wrist.

Yui: Let me go....

Ayato: You think having you around dosen't affect me at all!?

Ayato: I don't know why you think I like another girl. Because I don't! The person I like is the person infront of me right now!

Ayato: I-I can't help but....

I see that Ayato fainted.

Yui: Ayato!

I touched his head.

~The next day~

It was morning. I was staring at Ayato. I see that he's waking up.

Ayato: Uhh...What happened...Oh. Hi pancake... How come yours truly is on your bed?!

Ayato: What did me and you do yesturday!?

Yui: You don't remember?

Ayato: Remember what? I can't seem to remember what had happened yesterday.

So he was drunk yesterday.... I knew it! But it makes me sad that he doesn't remember anything....

Ayato: Anyways pancake! I'm starving! Make me the best Takayoki in the world!

Same old Ayato as usual... -_-

Yui: Fine....

I made him the Takayoki. I was watching him eat.

Ayato: So yummy!

Ayato: You should try some yourself!

Yui: No I'm fi-

He feed the Takayoki to me. I ate it.

Yui: It's delicious.

Ayato: See!

Yui: I must do the dishes now.

Ayato: Okay then. Leave the rest to me! I'll eat all the Takayoki for you then.

Yui: -_-

"Later on....It was night..."

I decided to go outside for a walk. I know I can escape right now. But there's no point. They will just hunt me down anyways. I see Ayato sitting near the lake. He saw me. He stood up. He stared at me. I stared at him. My heart is pounding. My face is red. I really do love this vampire now do I? I walked up to him....

Ayato: Oi! Pancake! What are you doing h-

I hugged him....

Ayato: What are you doing pancake?

Yui: Why? Why do I have to fall for someone like you!

Yui: I get that you don't remember anything what happened yesterday! But may I say...

Yui: I love you.....

Ayato: You always know the words that I needed to hear the most. Now do you pancake?

"Ayato POV"
I hear someone. Someone's here! I turned around.

Ayato: Oi! Show yourself!

I turned around and I see pancake drowning. Someone pushed her in the lake! It reminded me about my childhood. No! No! I was shaking. But...I have to save her. I don't want to loose her. Not like this! I jumped in the lake....

I bring her back to the surface. She's still alive.

Yui: T-thanks for saving me....

Ayato: All these years I felt always alone. Even though I have my brothers and everyone....I still felt lonely. I hate facing tomorrow. But ever since you came...You changed me. Happiness is inside of all of us...you just needed someone to find it....You made me feel happy.

Yui: I love you Ayato.

Ayato: ....I l-love...

Yui: Come on! Just say it already!

I kissed her.

Yui: U-um...

Ayato: Want another one?

Yui: B-be quiet! You just did that so I could be quiet right!?

Ayato: Maybe.

Yui: Uhhh!

Yui: How could you! I mean wh-

Ayato: I love you Yui.

Yui: Y-you caught me off guard! Say it again!

Ayato: Not right now. When I'm hungry I can't say it again.

Ayato: Oi pancake. When we walk back to the mansion, can you cook me another batch of Takayoki?

Yui: (`_')ゞ

Yui: F-fine... =3=

I held pancakes hand and we both walked back to the mansion.

(To be continued...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.6K 35
Highest rank : #1 in AyatoXYui "Let's get married." Words that brought happiness to one's ears. "Really? Another human girl is going to live with us...
266K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...
28.5K 589 15
a 16 year old girl named (y/n) moves in a mansion but what she doesn't know is that she's living with vampires (im not good with descriptions)
33.5K 560 14
When the Sakamaki's were young, they has a friend who was a girl named Karin and made her their sister, she then moved away but now she's back and li...