Risky Business{Joshler} (Boyx...

By c_m_fairbanks

Tyler is struggling, looking for a Sugar Daddy. Only thing is, he's seventeen. He's also a cam boy. These thi... More

Business
Schedules
Lunch Date
Agreement
Shit
Talking
Shopping
Spoiled
New Apartment
Peter Wentz and Tyler's Phone
The Flu Sucks
Care Taker Josh
Healthy
Josh's Place
Dallon
Legal
Distraction
Baby Boy TyJo
Assholes
Josh?
Daddy
Sad Story
Breaking Bad
We Could Do That
Sleepy TyJo
What?
JOSHUA!
How?
Ugh
Fuck Off
Cover Up
Come Over
Music
OCD
Sexy
Open House
Dom Josh
Lunch
Grindr and Milkshakes
Sex...soon
W-what?
Band Talk
Mixtape
Horny
STD
Hamilton
Sex
New York State Of Mind
Barnes and Noble
Back to Ohio
Jiggle Jiggle
Princess
First Show
Long AND Thick
Mama Dun
Dinner
Morning Sex
After
Kisses
Always the Bridesmaid
Always the Bride
Hurt
No!
Shower Time
Josh's Bitch
Little Tyler...on Tour
More Little Ty on Tour
Daddy Dun
Fucking Slut
Cant Walk
Masterpiece
Back To My Day Job
Adoration
Fight
Lost
Melanie
Joshy
Apologies
Dinner
Columbus
Oops
Cat
Christmas
Special
Food!
PETE AND PATRICK
Josh's Eyes
Really?
London, France, Josh's Pants
So very hard
Refusal
Josh's Turn
Fin.
Ayeee

Oh Fuck

4.8K 202 39
By c_m_fairbanks

As soon as we got in the house, I was all over Josh. I was kissing him, scratching him, marking him. Making him mine. Showing everyone, this hot piece of ass is mine.

"Ty, what are you doing?" He asked as I took his belt off.

"Fuck me." I said, looking him in the eyes.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"We've been together for two months. I've known you for three and a half. You sucked my dick like a week and a half after we got together. Don't you think we're moving a little fast?"

"You didn't say that when your dick was down my throat. 'Oh, we're moving to fast,' never came out of your mouth. Whatever Josh." I said and buckled up his belt. "Sorry for wanting something."

"Babe, you know I don't mean it like that. I just wanna wait. I want it to be special. You're a virgin, Ty. I wanna make sure this is what you want. That you want me to be your first."

"Why wouldn't I? You're the only guy that hasn't treated me like shit. You actually care about me. Hell, you might love me. I don't know. Maybe you don't care about me and are just using me to suck your dick." I replied, getting quieter.

"Is that really what you think, baby? Cause it's not true. I don't keep you around just to suck my dick. I mean that. I keep you around because I care about you. Cause I want you in my life and I want to be with you!" He looked down at me and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12K 51
Various one shots for Harry Potter characters!! Hi y'all I wrote most of these when I was like 13 so prepare - the last like 5 are probably the best ...
10K 311 40
Its 1994, the year of Trainspotting, the first ever Sony Playstation, PJ & Duncan, mobile telephones, Pulp Fiction, Blur, a royal divorce, a rock and...
4K 557 6
Samsiv ff..Jump to the story y waiting then!?
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...