My Perfect Crush

By StaceyHemmington

#169 Gorgina suffered for her whole life. She was treated blankly by her nana. Her life is miserable at its b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Prologue

2.9K 53 1
By StaceyHemmington

We all have crush, right? Sometimes, they are the reasons why we go to school. Sometimes, they are the reasons why we are active. Sometimes, without their notice, their simple gestures and beautiful smiles invigorate us. Am I right? Of course! Because just like you, I also experienced it... I'm also one of you.

But, because of our closure to them, we tend to fall in love. That simple puppy love turns to true love.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events and real persons is coincidence. Do not plagiarize this work. All rights reserved.

Please vote and comment. yay!

Ps. So this is a revised story. I have to edit the whole story because I have seen lots of errors here and I admit I'm not good (and I don't preview). I know some reader doesn't want mispells and wrong grammars. So I'm trying my best to eliminate those errors. And if there's still mistake, I hope you wouldn't mind it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...
79.2K 2.3K 29
Why did my parents leave me??? Mihna (You) is 18 years old she is beautiful and talented she docents like to show her talents except for the people t...
23.5K 1.1K 58
After her parents passed away, Nayeon had to take responsible to being a lead of her family. She had to take care of her sister who have a DID. As sh...
5.3K 73 23
17 year old, Mei Yun is Luhan's little sister. When their mother died on a Christmas Eve, she had nobody else other than her brother. After that inci...