He Stole My First Kiss -going...

Oleh proud2bme

Copyright © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Want pure cliched romance? Here's one :)) (My first ever story, so it's pure... Lebih Banyak

He Stole My First Kiss 1
He Stole My First Kiss 2
He Stole My First Kiss 3
He Stole My First Kiss 4
He Stole My First Kiss 5
He Stole My First Kiss 6
He Stole My First Kiss 7
He Stole My First Kiss 8
He Stole My First Kiss 9 part 1
He Stole My First Kiss 9 part 2
He Stole My First Kiss 10
He Stole My First Kiss 11
He Stole My First Kiss 12
He Stole My First Kiss 13
He Stole My First Kiss 15
He Stole My First Kiss 16
He Stole My First Kiss 17
He Stole My First Kiss 18
He Stole My First Kiss 19
He Stole My First Kiss 20
He Stole My First Kiss 21
He Stole My First Kiss 22
He Stole My First Kiss 23
He Stole My First Kiss 24
He Stole My First Kiss 25
He Stole My First Kiss 26
He Stole My First Kiss 27 Happy VAlentinesday!
He Stole My First Kiss 28
He Stole My First Kiss 29
He Stole My First Kiss 30 -Last Chapter-
He Stole My First Kiss Epilogue
HSMFK Facts :D

He Stole My First Kiss 14

24.8K 163 10
Oleh proud2bme

OMG! Wattpad changed and I have 80 fans!!!!! So cooooolllll!

hehe

here's the story!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Recap:

".........Everyone is to partcipate, either you act, design the stage, make the clothes or be a tree. Just leave it to me!" she squealed.

She passed the script and I read the title " Always Love You ". Wonder what's it about?

Jake's POV

I raised my hand "Yes Mr. Heart?" I smiled "Really? It's okay? Thank you Mrs. Ellis!" she was confused at first, but slowly realised what I meant and sighed boringly "I meant, What do you want?" I gave her my best smile and asked "Can I be the tree?" romance is so not for me.

She just stared at me for a few seconds then an evil smile crept on her face "Actually, I think that you'll be a great Dale!" she told me as she clapped her hands. I gave her a confused look "Uhm, I'm not Dale ma'am. I'm Jake." I told her, she shook her head "No, no! Dale is the main guy character Mr. Heart" she told me "No!" She wiggled her finger at me saying "Ah ah ah! I pick! And if every one of you does your part perfectly, you'll get an 'A' !" I was going to complain, but before I even could she pointed her long nails at me "Dale or a 'F' !" she told me. I put my hands on my face and slowly slide it down, off of my face and grunted "Great, just... ugh!" I said.

I heard someone giggle and it was kinda cute. I looked at the person giggling and saw Jennifer laughing at me, I glared at her and she immediately shut her mouth.

I looked away and felt my lips smile, not knowing why. I looked back at Mrs. Ellis and saw her staring curiously at me and Jennifer. After some seconds, she smiled slyly and continued her speech "So, the story is about a girl and a boy from different worlds, not like human and vampires, it's poor and rich kind. They meet somewhere, they start to get to know each other and slowly realise that they had a special feeling for one another"

"They start going out and the guy, Dale, decided to tell his parents about the girl, Frances, but his parents tells him to dump Frances because she is poor and dating a girl as poor as her is going to put dirt all over their name, of course he says no to his parents but his parents started to threaten him, and so on, and so on." She didn't say all the story, probably got lazy. So Mrs. Ellis.

"And our director will beeeee... hmmmm..." she looked around, randomly looking for a director. Her eyes stopped at the girl behind Tracy "Aaahhh, Ms. Kilay!" she told Kimberly, who was raising her hand desperately in the air, "YES!" Kimberly squealed. Mrs. Ellis clapped her hands happily "Perfect!" she said.

"Don't forget tomorrow after school! Then I'll post the parts that you'll get on the bulletin board" she told us and let us do whatever we wanted.

As soon as Mrs. Ellis told us to do whatever we want, the class roared with voices of excited teens for the play. Well, not all. Like me. I just needed to ask her if I can be the tree! Nice one Jake, now your the main character!

Some guys talked to me and I just didn't felt like talking to them much, but I felt like talking with my friends......

I stood up and went to sat next to Crissle, who was next to Jennifer "Soooo, who wants to be my partner?" I asked, trying to make a conversation. Crissle shook her head "I don't want to kiss you. Eeeewwww." she said and Tracy nodded in agreement, while Jennifer just looked at me.

Wait.

"Kiss?" I asked them. "Yeah stupid. You have a kissing scene." Tracy told me. "What?! You sure?" the three nodded and Crissle gave me her script "At the very last part at the back. " she told me, so I opened to the back and read the last sentence

'he cupped her face with his hands and pulled her close to his face. He slowly made their lips press against each other and passionately kissed her. Trying to tell her how he loves her so much with a kiss.'

Okaay, if this play was months earlier I would have been happy 'cuz I get to kiss a girl. "I am not doing a f*cking kissing scene! Why would you even kiss a girl infront of tons of human beings!" I yelled so loud that everyone became silent and turned their heads to me. I smiled at them sweetly and every girl sighed dreamily at me. hah! I still have my charms!

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder "I'll make sure that you'll kiss the girl reeaaallllyyy passionately... with tounges that is! Bwahahahahahaha!" I looked at my back and saw Kimberly laughing evilly. I swear to everyone of you that this girl here is crazy.

"What?! Who are you to do that?" I asked raising a brow at her, a big and evil grin crept on her face "I'm the director of this play!" she told me and sat back on her seat. I groaned and looked back at the girls, " What?" I asked because they were giving me a wierd and curious look "You? Hate kissing girls? Where's the player that I knew?" Tracy asked me "Don't know either." I told her.

I really don't know... Where did the player part of me go? I just don't feel like kissing anyone... except for Jennifer... Uuuuhhh! I'm really confused! Do I like her? I mean, I do think that she is hot! But those feelings just feels so new to me that I don't really know what it means...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

After school

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked out of our last class with Jennifer. After Drama, we had health, and I can just feel Grae's eyes on me and Jennifer, mostly on Jennifer though.

We were walking to her locker when I saw Ethel glaring at us. When our eyes met she gave me her best seductive smile. If the player part of me is still in me, I would have gave her a seductive smile back or it would have made me want to kiss her, but it just doesn't anymore.

I just flicked her off and walked away, she is really getting more annoying. "I want to be the one to design the clothes" Jennifer suddenly said "Huh? clothes for the play?" I asked. She nodded "Don't like acting?" I asked her, " Slightly that, and I hate standing infront of people." she told me.

We got to her locker and waited for her to finish putting her things in "Owh, but I think that you'll be a great 'Frances' " I told her playfully. She grimaced playfully back "So not going to happen." she told me "And besides, if I get the main part... I'm supposed to kiss you! Ew." she told me.

I put my hands on my chest and jokingly gasped "Hey! I am a good kisser!" I defended myself. She just laughed at me then walked away, I grinned and follwed her. When we were walking side by side, I wrapped a hand on her waist and felt her stiffen, in surprise maybe? Anywayzz...

"Let me guess. You don't want to kiss me because your afraid that you might fall for me?" she laughed while shaking her head "Noooo," I cockily raised an eyebrow then cockily said "How about I kiss you now?" I saw her eyes widen and her face blush a shade of pink. My stomach flipped, 'cuz of her cute reaction. Hmmm, I'm kinda starting to like this.

Suddenly, she stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes, making my heart bounce like a super ball. Those eyes sparkling like a star... okay. Eeeewww.... I don't usually say that!

Then my eyes slowly drifted to her full pink lips, those lips... GOD! Those lips! How can they be so-

*RING*

That ring, stopped me from checking out Jennifer's cute face, and that is when I realised that her face got red as a tomato "Are you okay?" I asked her worried. Maybe my hand on her waist was gripping her too much. I thought as I took my hand off of her. "Uhm, yeah. I think you should answer your phone now"

I totally forgot about it when I looked at her... woah... "oh, yeah, right" I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID then answered it "Wazzup Lola?" I asked and she sighed "School's up, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

She sighed dreamily "Come to my house now because-" suddenly her voice beame annoyed "You've got an annoying guest here"

"Guest?Who?"

She groaned "Just go here and take this guy out of my house!!"

"Woah, chillax. Just give me 20 minutes and I'll be there."

"Fine, just hurry!" and with that, she hung up.

I looked at Jennifer and said "Need to go to Lola's house. Bye ... Wait. I can't leave you alone, what if Grae comes?"

"Don't worry Jake. We'll be with her" I heard Harry tell me as they -Crissle and Tracy- got close to us. "Oh, 'kay. bye" I said and walked to my car. Before I got out, I playfully winked at Jennifer and she just laughed at me again.

Crissle's POV

We were walking to our lockers when I saw Jake wrap his hand on Jennifer's waist. He said something, wich made her blush "Aaaawww, don't you guys just think that they look so cute for eachother?" I asked the two and they didn't answer, I looked at them and they were looking for who I was talking about "They're over there" I told them, jerking my thumb to the other two "Oooohhhhh." they said in unison and Harry smiled and agreed with me and Tracy was like " They'll be much cuter if the guy was different" huh, she really hates his guts.

"Tracy. Jennifer likes him and he likes her back. Nothings wrong with the picture." I told her "Jennifer/Jake likes him/her?" they asked in unison. Owh, I forgot to tell harry that Jennifer likes Jake, and Tracy, about Jake's feelings.

l

"Well, yeah. They like eachother back. I'll just explain everything later, lets stare at the cute picture!" I squealed and turned to see Jennifer and Jake staring at each other.

Suddenly, my brain gave me a really nice idea. I felt my lips curve into a smile "So... Are you planning on telling us your plan?" Harry asked as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders "Yup. Wanna join Tracy?" I asked her and she shrugged "Sure" my smile grew bigger "Perfect"

Ethel's POV (*squeal* OMG!)

I saw Jake and that annoying Jennifer walking side by side talking, I glared at her, thinking of what to do to her.

Jake felt my gaze/glare at them, and looked at me. I gave him my best seductive smile, an he f*cking ignored me! That girl is going down! It's all her fault! It's too obvious that she likes Jake and Jake likes her back. She changed my Jakey and she'll pay for it. Now I can't get good sex like him!

I kept on thinking of what to do to her, until I bumped into someone "F*ck! Whatch where your going!" I cursed and looked up to see the perfect person to help me, the person that I am so sure that hates Jake and the person that I'm sure that he is trying to sleep with Jennifer for revenge of dumping him and letting the school know that she dumped him, and he only got a kiss. Aaaahhh, just perfect! "Ooooohhh, hi Grae"

+*++++++++**+++++++++++++++++++++++++**+++*+++++++++++++

Hi fans and readers!

yeah, I know ....... I suck...

But I have my reasons! (yes, reasons not excuses...)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND Fan.....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
305K 12.3K 66
I chuckled slightly and shook my head. "Does that usually work for you? The cute little remarks and that nice smile." I teased. He gave me a sheepish...
20.5K 1K 41
|"Sometimes the heart knows things the mind could never explain." -Ranjeet| We are teenagers. We have gone through hell and back. Listen to...