⌜ 速度 ⌟ •° transcendent | p.ma...

By bloodcorex

tranˈsɛnd(ə)nt,trɑːn-/ ⇒beyond or above the range of normal or physical human experience. "the search for a t... More

• playlist •
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•

•fifteen•

728 52 23
By bloodcorex

"After that first day you met Pietro, I couldn't help but get jealous." He sighed.

"Oh right so you heard all of only this conversation." I let out a loud sigh of relief, my tense muscles eased at his words.

"I'm asking you again, do you like him?" His expressions changed, from the Afflon I knew he would slur in some swear words and look quiet angered but this time he looked like sadness itself.

"No... I don't." My mind wasn't able to comprehend all of this at once but I needed his trust until tomorrow, if I gained his trust he'd open my eyes to the inside world and what's really going on behind closed doors.

"O-okay." He replied sounding very uncertain to if he should believe me words or not. I had to act up, in this situation I can't be 'me' I had to be what Afflon wanted me to be.

"If I did like him, would I do this." My British accent dominating over his Swedish one when he looked at me in amusement and right then when our eyes met I grabbed onto his khaki coloured bomber jacket, frisky pulling him closer so our lips could collide.

He devoured my lips like a man who had just ate food for the first time in months, I faked a smile into it blindly allowing him to think I was actually enjoying this. He pushed me even further back resting his hand on my back whilst mine was still on his jacket.

His lips started moving more ferociously, almost acting as if they were only tasting the lips of the only woman on earth.

I pulled myself away never letting go of my smile. "You are one hell of a woman, I never knew you were going to be that skilled." He took a deep breath as he let it all out like a quick chuckle.

"I'm full of surprises." I commented, usually I despise playing with emotions but Afflon, oh he deserves his heart being visionary torn in two.

"We're here." The driver informed opening the door and giving both of us a helping hand out, both of us stood still he continued. "Call me once you're done sire." He poshly remarked bowing down to Afflon which was quickly followed by him jumping back into the limo and driving off.

"So like you got a plan or are we just going to freestyle." I curiously asked staring into the small population of people out at this current time.

The paths were lined with flowers and the scent of fresh air stole my nose. "I did have a little something special planned actually." He snorted. "Come." His legs started strolling towards a small floral themed café.

They were tables and chairs outside as well as in, we entered the cafe only to be greeted by a few couples scattered around the place, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee beans swam into my nostrils, the sound of small talk flew across the room.

"What would you like to have." His eyes shifted from the menu to me, whilst mine were fixed on the delicacies this café held.

"A medium caramel choco-chip frappe, with a blueberry parfait, a chicken sandwich and a small fruit salad." After ordering my eyes meet his. "You're paying right?" I asked to be clear.

He started laughing quietly at my words when he gained his breath back to answer. "Yes, I am you're such a gem flower."

"I'm going to go sit down." I finished going over to a clear seat at the back of the café which was meant for two people.

"I dare you to just take him back to the alley and put a bullet through his brains."

I'm obviously not going to that, he has contacts other than me and what if he orders for the death of the twins... like his last words, if my intentions to kill him are clear I know he has excessive training in military so that would be a little problem, after all that the sound would be too loud attracting people to the place.

"Even if you escape ARAE, SHIELD is after you."

I was trying so hard to block that thought until after I escaped but 'they' just had to bring it up.

"You could bypass into level 17 to 19 which is where the tech group is and hack into the system, turning off the security and cctv cameras."

That is a great idea actually.

"Level 1 to 4 are filled with rooms for experienced agents in combat while 5 to 10 are specialised rooms for training, 11 to 14 have conference rooms. 15 to 16 is for specialised fashion, 19 to 23 are for specialised weapons and gadgets, finally bringing us to level 24 to 25 for the most special agents and mutants ARAE holds sacredly. If you keep Felix's fight in the experiment and cell rooms which range from -1 to -5 that are underground you'd have no problem working your way up compared to if your fight was all the way up in his office."

That is the perfect idea. "Here's your stuff." I shook awake to the voice of Afflon who sat down on the chair opposite placing my order in front of me when he sat himself down with a large cappuccino.

My face looking at the door when Afflon had to deist his eyes upon we're the plain walls behind me. "Appreciate it." I thanked Afflon.

"Oh no its all fine, so how've you been lately?"

I munched on the salad never before reply to his questions, he took a sip out of the cappuccino himself speaking again. "I hope you've been good." He stressed.

"Yea, pretty alright." I took a break from stuffing my face with the strawberries to answer the longing man.

"I hope I can make your days better than alright soon." He muttered.

I paused looking up at him for a split second, oh Afflon if only you knew, completing my salad I pressed my lips against the straw of the cold frappe consuming the sweet liquid.

"You know my hidden blade, yea." This was the time for some answers, I slowly took a bite out of the chicken sandwich.

"Yes, what about it? Does it need refining flower?" He worriedly asked.

"Nah nah, I just wanted to know it's history." I finished while my mouth was empty.

"Okay well, the hidden blade was mostly used in the medical ages although they were not as advanced as yours." He paused to take a sip of his coffee, telling me things I already knew. "Your hidden blade was inspired by that terms and originally made in Italy-"

Italy, the guy I saw at the motel where Bucky was staying was Italian too. Why did Afflon refuse to tell me about my blade sooner on? I need to get to the bottom of everything, was there a reason for these secrets he kept?

"What era was mine made in?" Almost finishing my sandwich, the answers were so pleasing to my ears.

"Somewhere around 1840' and yes it did last so long." Afflon expected me to have a baffled face but the news wasn't so surprising to me. "It was very expensive to buy given the age, when I got it back to ARAE I had it refined and put into various sensors giving you what you had today."

"Oh cool." Was all I remarked finally finishing the sandwich.

My ears caught ahold of the sound that was emitted from the door, my head shifted up to see the new customer.

I froze seeing the person, my eyes never moved fixing onto his bulky body I could feel my legs staring to shake as I left the frappe, my whole attention wanting concentrate on the fully clothed man, a metallic smoke emitting from him.

"Someone you know?" Afflon asked watching my quick reaction to the new customer, I noticed his temptations to look back.

'Look over, look at me, please just turn.' My head chanted over and over never leaving his sight.

I picked up on the sudden slow turning of his head, finally meeting with the grey eyed man, I didn't know what I could do to ask him to leave before Afflon took a pretty peek at him.

I looked back to Afflon simply smiling and meeting with the tall guy again. 'Get out Bucky, leave please just go before you get caught.' I recited over and over in my brain, wishing he'd get the message.

Suddenly I looked over to Afflon, his body turning in his seat curiosity flooding his senses, wanting to look at the person I was staring at for the past minute hardly ever breaking contact. All I hoped was for Bucky to get the hell out of here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3.9K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
1.1M 40.8K 50
❝Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [ant-man - spider-man:homecoming] [book two of ?]
322K 6.4K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
1K 87 42
*This story is in no way, shape or form related to Thirteen Reasons Why.* Maddie is a sixteen year old that escaped from HYDRA. She was their ultimat...