Goddess assassin (BOOK ONE)

By hiddensouth

My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. Afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
Character summery
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50
CHAPTER 51
Epilogue of book 1
EDITING

Chapter 16

36.9K 1K 137
By hiddensouth

JESSICAS POV

"It's me Elliot your brother!"

My anger dropped.

No my brothers dead.

My brother wouldn't just up and leave me without a good bye. my brothers dead he's gone. I had no one left.

But now that I think about it, his eyes and the smile on his face are so similar.

He left us. Why?'
My wolf whined.

"You are no brother of mine."
I whispered

This is far more worse than I thought.

I need to go, I need to get out of here.

He stopped comming towards me when I said that. The hurt clear on his face.

No! No one can know about my past.

Looking around I found the stairs case for a way out.

I ran to my room slammed the door and sat in front of it so no one could get in.

Why? Why now!

STOP' my wolf growled.

Leave me alone.'I whispered back trying to push her into the corner corner of my mind that was crumbled away in dispar.

YOU NEED TO STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF. YOUR CRYING LIKE YOU USED TO FOUR YEARS AGO. WE LEFT THE TEARS BEHIND, WE LEFT OUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIFE BEHIND. YOU ARE NOT THAT JESSICA! YOUR A NEW JESSICA! My wolf screamed.

My tears stopped. She was right. Anger boiled up in my veins. 'Side effects of Sams Chemicals.

I screamed causing the windows to shatter and the light bulbs to exploded.

I can hear footsteps running up the stairs and stopping at my door a few seconds later.

Looking over at my alarm clock it said 6pm which meant I only had an hour to get ready to go to SAMs for dinner.

I smelt of off milk and sweat. My hair was probably a rats nest and my face most likely looked like death itself.

"J? J! Are you ok?" Elliott banged on my door softly with a panicked voice making my blood boil more.

How dare he pretend to care.

"Tell Ryan to get into something nice because we need to leave In 15 minutes."
I spoke quietly struggling to find the strength to talk.

I don't know wether it was the shock that I decided not to kill Ryan yet or the fact that he was completely in my control Until I set him free. Personally I was ready to kill him here and now but the more I think the more I want to see how much his word means.

I got up from the position on the floor and carelessly walked over the sharp glass from the windows and into the bathroom.

Jumping into the shower I made the water Icy cold. Washing the milk out of my hair I could hear steps from both guys rushing around the house muffled by the pattering water hitting the showers ground.

Walking out and wrapping a towel around myself I walked into the closet and picked out a skin tight black dress which went half way down my thighs with slits that went either side of my leg so I could walk.

I tied up my hair into a messy bun and grabbed a small simple gold diamond necklace and earrings. Which was actually a communication device. The necklace the recorder and the earrings the transmission. In a way it's a walkie talkie.

I also grabbed a simple switch blade which I tied high enough around my thy so you couldn't See it through the slit before walking out to where both boys were waiting at the bottom of the stairs with their chins dragging at the ground looking at me.

Elliott was in a grey suit that surprisingly matched him with a white rose in his pocket and another in his left hand they had both only just started to bloom and it made me laugh a little.

White= purity

And we were far from it.

Ryan was wearing the black suit that I remember from 6 years ago which was one of my now deceased cousins that were killed in a rouge attaché.

Elliott held out his hand with the white rose and I took it but when he held out his arm as if I was to grab it I Turned my head refusing to look at him any more than I already had to, so grabbing Ryan's arm instead shocked the both of them and walked out of the house With a half pissed Elliott

"Do you want to go bye car or do you want to walk?"Elliott asked politely Evan though he was fuming.

Ryan was being unusually quiet.

I ignored Elliot and dragged Ryan into the Forrest in The direction of the pack house. And Elliott responded by nodding, walking to the direction of his car.

By now the bullet wounds would have healed along with the Brocken elbow I gave him and he was totally fine.

"Oh and Max tell anyone my real name or that I'm alive and I will murder you tonight." I smiled flipping him off before heaving Ryan into the Forrest. Knowing full well that I had decided to call him max. Because our brother died years ago.

We were walking arm in arm for about 10minutes in complete silence which was getting on my nerves.

"Spill it." I ordered to which he had no control over because he now belonged to me.

"I thought you were going to kill me before and I'm just happy your not, i don't want to make you mad so I stayed quiet. And you also seem different and I was wondering about what Sam told you about Elliott." He blurted out so fast I didn't catch it all which explained the confused messed up way with what I heard.

"Well I'll answer those in order.

Your not off The hock of being killed. Because why else do you think I'm walking with you alone in the Forrest. The one thing that makes me mad is anything to do with my past. I have changed far more than you think and the last but not least you were there when he told me."

I herd him gulp when I said I was still going to kill him. Which I eventually was-but not tonight. I just wanted to scare him. And it worked I could see the sweat trickling down his forhead making his brown black hair start to stick.

I ducked under a tree and stepped over its roots.
I could hear the creatures of the night hunting and talking and it filled the silence coming from the both of us.

"Do you wanna race?"

I asked to what seemed air.

I needed to do something and even if it was childish it would hopefully get my blood pumping
No answer came.

"O-Kay then."

I also said I to the dead of night.

The Forrest was starting to get darker. And before I knew it all sounds were gone.

Some one else is out here.

I could hear muffed foot prints surrounding us.

"Hey j-"

He was about to say my name until I screamed.

"Stop!"

He looked at me like I was mad. Which I was, And moved my eyes around in indication for him to get the idea.

When he finally realised what I meant he hurried to my side in a protective manner.

I just rolled my eyes at his childishness and pushed him away.

"Gees give me some space dickhead."

His eyebrows furrowed.

"Sorry i was just triing to-"
He began

"To what? protect me? I'm a different person from what I once was, so when your are at my level then I'll consider you protecting me."

His face held a little confusion.

"What do you mean?"

I just rolled my eyes he will find out soon enough.

The air started to get a certain aroma to it.

Rouges. About 12 of them.

The pack house was now in view and it seemed no body had caught the scent.

Good. I deserve a little fun.

Ryan stood beside me again whispering.

"I can't tell but are they still here?"

I nodded smiling.

Ryan was a little worried at my smiling expression.

"Maybe I should stay out side? Wait for your dinner to finish, I mean after all I wasn't invited." He kept looking around trying to find a clue to where about's the rouges were.

"Can you smell them?" I asked

He looked at me confused shaking his head no.

"Well then you can with stay out here and get killed by by the wolves following us or come inside and risk being with me. But if you come in don't tell them about our stalkers." I pointed my finger at him shaking my hand

Before he could reply I added In.

"If you chose to come with me you will address me as Amanda. You will not give any clues as to who I am or what you have seen me do. otherwise I will remove your left testicle."

His eyes flashed black not liking my threat but there wasn't much he could do about it now. I mean he gave me his life losing all rights to do as he pleases with out me knowing it.

We reached the door.

I rang the door bell and waited for it to open.

"Hurry and chose."
I said as I herd foot steps coming closer.

He looked around sharply.

"I will join you."

I nodded

"Pass me your arm." I commanded

He did as he was told holding out his arm so I could hook mine around inside it.

In a manner that he was my protector and I was his lady.

Making me and my wolf mentally vomit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 55.1K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
3.6M 90.6K 52
[Read Disclaimer at the end of the description] Created by ElizabethClark9 PLEASE DON'T COPY! "No, I'm not your mate and I never ever will be I rejec...
2.2K 33 20
"I have a partner, you can't stay in the Power Axis pack." Alpha Oswald smirked "I think that's what rejection stands for." I retorted with a wince...
606 28 13
"I Alpha Jason Huntsman of the Blue Moon Pack reject you Esmeray Woodsmith of the Blue Moon pack as my mate." My knees feel weak and my whole body st...