Fifth harmony imagines

By babiesharmony

Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila ... More

Lauren: Marry me?
Normani: fights and car crash
Camila: Jealousy
Ally: Coffee and Shirt
Dinah:First meeting
Lauren: Our Love Story
Normani: Halloween Love
Camila: Perfect two
Ally: Sicky day
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)
Lauren: dinner and s...
Normani: I Want To Come Out
Camila: Congratulations
Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)
Lauren: Squeeze
Normani: i have a date with...
Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ally: sing for me, live for me
Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend
Lauren: adopting dog
Normani: I love you
Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)
Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)
Dinah: Me And My Teacher
Lauren: My Neighbor
Normani: It's Over (part 1)
Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)
Ally: phone sex
Dinah: Show & love
Lauren: Best Sex Ever
Normani: It's Over (Part 2)
Camila: Safe in her arms
Ally: Ring
Dinah: public
Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)
Normani: Say You Won't Let Go
A/n: camila
A/n: Camila (again)
Camila: truth or dare
Ally: its okay
Lauren: Meet & Love
Normani: just ask her.
Camila: we'll make it
Ally: break and back
Dinah: finally mine
Lauren: moments (part 1)
Normani: our little secret
Camila: its out
Ally: when i met you
Lauren: Moments (Part2)
₪NEW BOOK₪

Dinah: Notes and marry

3.5K 59 14
By babiesharmony

(Dinah P.O.V)

"Baby" I shook my sleepy girlfriend "baby wake up" I said "it's already 10 in the morning" I'm usually not a morning person but it's my girlfriend birthday, I have to make this day the most special day in her life and it's starting by me waking up in the morning "babe, wake up" I saw her moving a bit.

"What?" She said in her raspy sexy morning voice.

"Wake up (y/n)" she shook her head no and turn to the other side, putting the blanket over her head, she's such a child "baby it's your birthday" I said but she didn't moved, she fall asleep again, well I guess there's only one way to wake her up, I took the blanket off of her and turned her on her back, I took off her pants and underwear and separated her legs, she's a heavy sleeper, I put my head in between her legs and started to lick her sweet pussy, it took a few minutes for her to react, but when she did she put her hands in my hair holding strong and started to moan.

"Oh my-" (y/n) hold the pillow so strong that her knuckles turned white "fuck ba-babe" I smiled to myself and keep on licking "I'm close" I licked faster "OH MY DINAH" she cum with a yell of my name, she tried to catch her breath, still didn't releasing her hold on my hair and pillow.

"Good morning" I said with a smile and hold her hand so she'll stop holding my hair and made my way up to her lips, I gave her a short kiss and get up "wake up lazy ass".

"Good morning" she said slowly and smiled "what did I do for earned this one the morning?" She asked.

"You talking about me awake so early or the morning sex?" I said smirking.

"Mm... both" she smiled at me her cute smile that makes me weak to my knees "do we have special plans for today?" (y/n) get up from the bed and walked to me, wrapping her arms around my waist and I put mine on her shoulders.

"Well its your birthday so yeah we do have special plans" I said smiling at the girls in my arms "started with a good morning bathroom" I took her hand and lead her to the bath I filled earlier "need help taking off your clothes?" I smirked.

"Come in with me?" She asked with puppy eyes, how much I wanted to say yes I can't so I shook my head no "why?" She asked titled her head to the side, pouting.

"I have more surprises for you and I need to order" she sigh and nodded "I love you, enjoy you bath" i said before running out of the bathroom hearing her yelling 'I love you too', I ran downstairs and took my phone.

[GROP CHAT]

Dinah: Mani the ring is with you all the time right ?

Dinah: if you lost it I'm gonna beat you up !

Bish💁🏾: What ring?🤔

Dinah: WHAT ?!?!

Dinah: NORMANI I SWAER TO GOD IF YOU LOST IT IM GOING TO END YOU LIFE .

Allycat🐱: girls relax please, and don't swear!

Bish💁🏾: Wow DJ chill, I'm joking😂

Bish💁🏾: Its in my pocket and it's go anywhere with me (even bathroom)😌

Lern👽: to much information...🤢

Banana bish🍌: why you didn't let me lose the ring?😒

Banana bish🍌: I mean keep***

Dinah: you answered yourself wolz 😐

Dinah: So we all know the plans right?

Lern👽: Yeah yeah, we placing the roses around all the places you guys went and then go to plans the party

Banana bish🍌: When everyone there Mani gives you the ring and you kneel down and ask (y/n) to be yours forever.

Allycat🐱: Then we all happy

Bish💁🏾: when (y/n) said yes.

Dinah: okay okay , I get it you know the plan .

Dinah: and thanks for everything guys , I don't know how I would do it without y'all ❤️

Bish💁🏾: you wasn't....

I closed my phone when I head footsteps down the stairs.

"Thanks for the bath baby, it was really relaxing" (y/n) said and walked into the kitchen where I was putting the last touch in out breakfast "wow... Dinah" I turned to her but before I could react she hugged me almost making us fall backward, I catch us in time "thank you so much Dinah".

"Everything for you" I said and kissed her cheek "let's eat" we sat next to each other, eating and enjoying each other company.

"So what are we doing next?" My girlfriend asked excited, clapping her hands.

"Oh... about that..." her face expression immediately changed to disappointment "I need to go to the studio, but I promise to come back the second I can" she nodded and get up walking up "shit" I didn't though she would be that disappointed, I feel guilty but that's for a good reason, right? She'll be okay when she find out the reason.

"Bye baby" I yelled from down stairs hearing her saying back.

(Your P.O.V)

I can't believe she's actually not here with me, in my birthday, I can't believe she said yes to go to the studio instead of staying with me, I'll call Cara, she can spend the day with me.

After 5 rings she finally answered "hello" she said "who is it?"

"Me, can you come over?" I asked hopeful she do can.

"On my way" she said and hang off, I waited for her downstairs and after a few minutes she showed up, I opened the door and see my best friend with a present in her hands "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She yelled making me smile.

"Thanks Cara" I hugged her tight "I love you so much, thanks for coming" she nodded, and we went to sit on the couch.

"Where's your sexy girlfriend?" She asked looking around the house, I looked down sad "what's wrong?" Cara hurry to me when she saw me.

"My sexy girlfriend rather spend the day in studio then with me" I said a bit anger "can't believe she actually do this to me! She never went to work in my birthday, she always stayed with me" we dating 6 years and she always here, but this year she isn't, leaving me all alone.

"What?! Seriously?" Cara asked surprised and I nodded "well maybe she had no choice?".

"Stop protecting her" I shot at her "she isn't here, that's all what happens" my phone ding as I get a message from Dinah.

Baby❤️: I first met you in...

I locked at my phone confused, what is she wants? Why she bring up the first place we met?

"Looked she text me" I showed Cara "that's a weird question..."

"Just say you don't remember, you don't need to say it's a weird question if you don't know the answer" I hit her on her left arm "ouch".

"I do know" I said still looked at the message.

"So answer" I nodded and text Dinah back.

(Y/n): M&G at the mall....

Baby❤️: good, okay.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled "she forgot where we first met?! Like for real?".

"Relax girl" Cara put her hand on mine "lets go to the mall, get you mind off of her" I nodded and get up to change clothes.

(Skip the drive)

"So 'Twenty four seven' first?" Cara asked as we walked into the mall.

"That's the first place I met her" I said, I can't take her off of my mind, I'm so angry at her "but they have good clothes" I said and we start to walk to there, in the corner of my eye I saw a red rose when we get to the place I met Dinah, really close to the store, the rose was the same roses Dinah having me every birthday and she hold this rose when we first met "wait a sec" I told Cara and ran to the place the rose was, I pick it up and saw a note on it.

Hey babygirl!
I hope you're not mad at me , and if you are
Then I'm sorry (pout)
But good thing I didn't forgot to get you the rose ;)
Now ! Do you remember where was our first date ?

And yes it is a game , so no cheating !

Xx I love you
Dinah

"Awe, that so cute" Cara said from behind me.

"You knew didn't you" she smiled a tooth smile making me laugh "let's go to the next place" she nodded and we walked out of the mall to the restaurant on the beach.

"The beach? Couldn't she think about more romantic place?" Cara asked as we walked to the restaurant, I looked back at her.

"That was the most romantic experience in my life" I said and get into the restaurant not bother hold the door to her, I actually pushed it a bit so she bumped into it, I hold my laugh at keep walking.

"How can I help you?" The same kid, well now his a little man, that served us at the same day asked.

"Table 6?" He nodded and walked me and Cara to the table, on the seat I was sitting I saw the rose and pick it up smiling.

Yeyyyy you found the second one !!!
What a memory .

Do you remember that date ? Because I do , I remember everything and every minute , at the same day I also realized that I found my love of my life...

Well so you can guess where to go now .

Xx Dinah

"Where now?" Cara asked and I smiled.

"First kiss" I said asked ran out no before thanking the waiter.

"Wait, (y/n)" Cara finally catch up with me and get into the car "damn you ran fast" she said out of breath, I laughed at told her to drive to my parents house.

(Skip the drive)

"It was here, right next to the door, then my dad opened the door, I was so funny" I smiled at the memory "Dinah was so scared" I looked around and didn't saw any rose "where so put it?" I looked everywhere, it wasn't there.

"Hey sweetie" my dad said as he opened the door, with the same pajama he wore the same night, I looked at his shirt pocket and saw the rose.

"Hey daddy" I said and kiss him on his cheek "can I take my rose?" I asked and he nodded, I took eat and opened the note.

Well done baby !! I knew you gonna guess it fast.

I still remember that's kiss ... it was the best kiss in my life , at the first time I kissed you you lips become my addiction, It's still are;)

Next up when you asked me to be you girlfriend.

Xx you babe.

"Well Danny's house" the most popular kid who was in my school and a good friend of Dinah.

"Lets go".

(Danny's house)

I knock on the huge house door and wait, after a few minutes Danny opened the door "hello" said sweetly.

"Hey can we go to the backyard?" I asked.

"Of course" he opened the door letting us in, I took Cara hand and ran with her to the back yard.

"Wow, slow down" she said trying to keep up with me, I stopped next to huge the tree, I started to get up the stairs on the tree to that tree house "she asked you to be her girlfriend in a tree house?" Cara laughed.

"That was so fucking romantic!" I said "she was so nervous" I smiled at the memory.

"Found it" Cara said and gave me the note from Dinah.

Yay !!!

You found the fourth place , you've got an amazing memory baby .

But do you remember the first time... (smirking)

Xx good luck

"I'm going to threw up" Cara said as she read the letter.

"Shut up" I said and get off the tree house "thanks Danny, bye"I ran to the car and told Cara to drive to Dinah's parents house.

(Dinah's parents house)

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer "you had your nasty here?" I rolled my eyes and finally Dinah's mom opened the door.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Hey (y/n)" she hugged me and opened the door I ran in.

"Hey mr Hansen" I said as I pass by him and went up to Dinah's room.

"You fucked in her room?" Cara faked throwing up "I sat on this bed millions times and you fucked on it".

"No, we started on the desk" she sat on the bed "but moved to the bed later and did it a millions time later as well" she get up and I laughed "found" I opened the note.

Well you almost done baby !

There one more place before the last one .
( I forgot to put that earlier) they place we first say 'I love you' to each other .

Xx see yah

"Well into the car" I said as we walked down the stairs.

"What Dinah put upstairs? Like what note?" Her dad asked I blushed.

"First kiss?" I said well it come out more like a question... "well we need to go" I rushed to the door "bye guys" I closed the door and breath out.

"Kiss..." Cara said laughing.

"Lets go to the car" I said and ran to the car, I looked at the watch and saw it was already seven pm, we spent all day out looking for Dinah's note "here it is" I said.

You found them all !!
That's my babe with the AMAZING memory.
So last place is home...

"Back home" I told Cara and she started the car.

(Back at yours and Dinah's house)

"We're here" Cara said and we get out of the car and walked to the front door.

"where's my key?" I looked in my pockets "fuck in the car" I ran back to the car, Cara of course never locking it for some reason, I took my keys and ran back to Cara, I opened the door and almost had an heart attack....

"SURPRISE!" People yelled as I get into the house, I walked back almost falling but thanks god Cara catch me.

"Fcuk" I cursed, I looked at everyone see my beautiful amazing girlfriend, my parents, Dinah's parents, the girls, our friends (including Danny), all of our families, even the waiter was there.

"Hey beautiful" Dinah come to me and hugged me, I was so shock from everything.

"Wait, it all was you plan? You didn't was in the studio?" I asked and she smiled a huge smile.

"Aren't you smart?" She asked giggling "it was all for that" she pointed at the crowding room, when she tuned back to me I connected our lips in along kiss.

"I love you" said before and lay my forehead against hers.

"I love you too baby" I kissed her again and walked to say hey for everyone.

------------------------------------

Dinah all the evening looked so nervous, she was with the girls, sometimes come and dance with me then get back to the girls and again and again same circle.

"Babe" I walked to her sitting on her lap, at the moment I get there they all stopped talking "what's y'all up to?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing" they all said together, well that's more suspiciously.

"Okay, are you coming to dance?" I asked Dinah and she shook her hand no "why?" I asked.

"I'll come later" I nodded and went to dance with my friends.

"Well can I have you attention?" My mom asked into the microphone, everyone turned to her "me and dad wanted just to say that we are proud of you our little girl and we love you endlessly, we wish you the best, and we always here for you sweetie, we love you" I ran to them and hugged them.

"I love you too guys" I said smiling, I felt a hand on my back and I turned around to see Dinah.

"I have something to tell you too" she said, she asked for the mic from my mom and I looked at her waiting for her to start "umm... hey babe".

"Hey" I giggled at her cuteness, I saw she was nervous which I couldn't understand why but I hold her hand so she'll relax a bit.

"(y/n), I want you know that you mean so much to me, this day isn't only your special day it's also mine, because today, a few years ago, god give to this world the love of my life" I blushed "the most beautiful, smart, funny, amazing girl in this world, you have no idea how much you changed my world, you made me to what I am now, happy dork in love" I laughed at what she said "you have no I idea what you making me feel, even when sometimes you can be annoying" said said and I slapped her arm "ouch, I said sometimes, I still love you like crazy"

"Awe... I love you too" I said hugging her.

"You made me feel feeling I had never experienced, making me fall in love and fall really hard... i thanks god every day for give me the appropriate to be the person who wake up next to you and fall asleep next to you, see the light in you eyes when you talk about something you passion about, when you don't wear makeup which I rather, also I rather you not wearing not- out of subject sorry" she blushed and laughed nervously "I want to be this person for the rest of my life" I saw her hand reach to her pocket "so..." I saw a box shape, what she bought me? Wait! Of mommy!! Dinah kneel down on one knee with the box out and I covered my mouth "(y/full/n) will you marry me?" She opened the box showing the simple but still fence demon ring.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered, I felt like the tears falling out of my eyes without my control "YES, YES, I will" I said and Dinah took my shaking hand putting the ring on it and kissing my hand, everybody clapped and I heard a lot of people crying out of excitement as well, Dinah get up and I saw she was crying too, I wiped away her tears and kissed her, the kiss was filled with love and excitement and so much emotions.

-----------------------------

When finally left and it was so late, me and Dinah was so tired, after we done clean everything up we go up to our room and change into sleep clothes which for me was Dinah's shirt and underwear and for her short and shirt, we lay on the bed, my head on her chest and she stroking my hair, I looked up at her.

"Do we actually get married?" I asked, not believing for what happened a few hours ago.

"We do princess" she said kissing me gently, we both smiled into the kiss.

I'm going to get marry for the love of my life....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 3.4K 21
Lauren/You. Based on my imagine 'Bad Reputation'.
89.9K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
363K 10.8K 148
Feel free to give me any suggestions.
45.2K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut