All It Took Was One Look (Boy...

By Robokitt

The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Chap 42.5
Chap 43
Chap 44
Chap 45
Chap 46
A First Chance At Love (Book 2 Chapter Sample)
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Just For You
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR MY LITTLE PUPS!!!
I Want You in My Book
Even more free stuff for my pups!
Hooray for us! <3
Last day to get the free bonus chapter!
OMG OMG OMG! Best news evAr!!
TOMORROW!
The day is here!
It's here! It's here
Exciting News!

Chap 16

521K 12.5K 6.4K
By Robokitt

~Liam~

I took Aiden home a since he insisted he had to go back. His parents were worried when we arrived asking if he was okay and what happened to his face. He just told them he was fine and spent the night at my house.

"Thank you" his mother said giving me a tight hug. "We were so worried." she cried.

"I took good care of him, my parents loved him." I said peering over at Aiden. He was blushing and looking down at his shoes. Ugh, he's so cute!

"So you're Aiden's friend?" She asked; her blue eyes staring up at me brightly. Well now I know where Aiden got his mesmerizing color from. She was very pretty.

"Yes ma'am" I said. She nodded enthusiastically

"Well thank you again for taking care of him" she turned to Aiden.

"This is why you have a phone Aiden" she scolded. He bowed his head,

"Sorry" he muttered. His dad walked over to me and shook my hand.

"Thank you..."

"Liam Jacobs" I said.

"Well thank you Liam"

"It was nothing" I said.

I looked over to Aiden and he gestured for me to follow him. I excused myself before following him. He closed his door behind us and sighed, leaning against it.

"I knew they would freak like that" he said walking over to his drawer and put his phone on the charger.

"Sorry I should have got in contact with them some how." I said sitting on his bed. He shrugged as he looked up at me.

"Thank you for taking me home" he whispered.

"Anytime" he smiled.

I peered around his room; his walls were light green with a black curtain hanging over the window. His bed that was in the far corner of the room had a black comforter with a green sheet with a green pillow. His TV was on the other side of the room opposite of his bed. It was a flat screen hanging on the wall. There was a dresser next to it on the left with stickers all over it. Creative. His closet was on the right slightly open. I took a deep breath savoring the smell of his room that was immersed in his delicious sweet scent. Dude I could live in here. I was starting to feel my wolf scratching at the surface, a sign I had to leave.

"Well I should get going, I can show myself out." I said standing up. He nodded he stood with me, I wanted to hug him and squish him to my chest but we just stood there awkwardly.

"O-ok I'll see you at school?" he asked to me nervously.

"Of course. See you later." I walked to the door quickly so I wouldn't be tempted to go back and kiss him breathless.

Walking out I crashed into someone.

I was about to say sorry but what he said stopped me.

"Watch it." he glared at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him saying nothing. There was something wrong with him but I couldn't put my finger on it. Who was he anyway? He didn't smell like the rest of the family which meant he was a visitor. I watched him walked into a room close to Aiden's it made me very uneasy. I'm going to have to keep an eye on that guy.

I didn't like him at all.

*****

The moment I was outside of Aiden's house I felt my phone vibrate.

*Georgina*

"Head over to my place"

A clenching feeling of reluctance tightened in my gut. I really didn't want to go but when 'Georgina' calls you have to come running or there will be hell to pay. Pulling up to her house I stepped out walking up to her typical human off white suburban house. Walking up to her door I took a deep breath before knocking. Seconds later the door swung open and I was tackled into a huge hug with longs legs wrapped around my waist. Grimacing, I stopped myself from pushing her to the ground.

"Hi babe!" She screamed in my ear. Wincing, I forcefully pulled her off me setting her down and discreetly taking a step back.

"Hey" I said trying to be as enthusiastic.

"Come inside" she took my hand pulling me in and up the stairs to her room. Her parents were away on one of their annual vacation get aways. So I knew were all alone and it made me nervous. Opening her door she dragged me across the room and pushed me on the bed running over to the stereo she pushed play. Def leppard 'Pour Some Sugar on Me.' started. I sat there wide eyed as I looked at her in horror.

She wasn't!

Her hands went to her tie on her robe.

No, Please no!!!

I begged silently as she tore her robe off, dancing in 'sexy' red lingerie and moved her hips seductively. Her hand went up to grab her hair, her teeth caught her lower lip enticingly and watched me from under her dark lashes. A serious sense of discomfort and unease came over me. Any other time I would have been all over this, we have done this before in the past and I loved it... well use too.

It would turn me on like nobody's business but now I felt the bile rise up in my throat at how wrong all this was. I shouldn't be here right now I should be with my Aiden. She slowly walked towards me till she was practically sitting in my lap, moving her hips provocatively. Her ass rubbing against my lower body hoping for a response but she wouldn't find one.

"You like that" she whispered, biting the shell of my ear. I shook my head unable to form a single word.

This is wrong.

"Tell me how much you love it" again she whispered. Did she not notice the damn head shake?

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my throat still moving her hips. I just wanted to beg her to get off. This is revolting, my skins was crawling as her hands unbuttoned my pants. Then I felt her tongue lick my neck, I didn't know what happened next all I remember was a growl tore its way from my throat and I was towering over her.

"What the f**k!" I heard her yell. Coming back to myself I saw her red faced and on the floor. Shocked I went to help her up, she slapped my hand away and hopped up from the floor glaring daggers at me.

"What the hell was that for jackass" she hissed at me. "You know what, you've been a real asshole lately." She continued walking over to her robe and throwing it on and shuts the music off.

"I'm sorry" I muttered. "I don't know what happened" she scoffed.

"Well I do! You threw me to the floor. I thought you liked these little dances?" She glared. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She huffed before shaking her head,

"What's up with you?" She asked still across the room.

"I don't know I'm just... I don't feel like myself" I confessed. She crossed her arms at me before slowly smirking.

"Well, I could always make you feel like yourself again" she said lustfully. God does this girl have and off switch? I shook my head,

"I just need some time" slipped out of my mouth. Shutting my eyes closed I cursed under my breath. Slowly I opened them to find her angry eyes staring at me.

"You need time? Like a break, omg are you breaking up with me!!" She screeched.

Yes!

"No." instead was what came out of my STUPID mouth. I suppressed the urge to smash my head in the damn wall. Why can't I really say what I mean these days?

Walking over to her I took her in my arms and gave her my best lady killer smile

"No" I said more convincingly causing her to sigh and burry her face in my chest.

"Thank god" she whispered. "I thought you were really going to do it." I let out a nervous laugh.

"What and leave your fine ass" I joked in her ear.

She laughed, looking up from my chest her bluish gray eyes staring up at me with an innocent expression. Stretching on her tip toes her lips met mine softly; reluctantly I kissed her back. This wasn't fair to her. This whole situation was messed up for both of us but especially her. Turning us around never breaking the kiss I backed her up against her bed ignoring my wolf as he whined in protest.

Lying her down, my lips down her neck causing little moan in pleasure to escape her mouth. I wished they were Aiden's moans, Aiden's body I was pleasuring. I opened her robe, my lips traveling more down her body as her hands gripped my hair.

"Liam" she moaned in my ear.

Clenching my eyes shut I ignored everything that was running through my mind, the sirens that were going off in my head telling me to stop, the sounds of my wolf's angry howls. That it wasn't right but I put it aside and made myself focus on Gee.

But Aiden kept sneaking back in my head and I decided to use his image to push me along through my pathetic attempt at keeping myself hard. She rolled us over, hovering over me, straddling my hips before crashing our lips together aggressively. How would it feel to kiss Aiden's soft pink lips; I grabbed gee around the waist roughly pressing her closely against me on my lap, our lips going at it forcefully. How would it feel to kiss his neck; grabbing the back of her hair I pulled her head back and attacked her neck with a growl, hearing her whimpers I imagined them to be Aiden's.

"Liam" she whimpered.

"Shh" I told her trying to keep her from ruining Aiden's image in my head. Gripping her thighs hard I rolled us back over, our breath heavy now.

I can do this, even if my wolf was pissed at me.

******

I entered my house closing the front door with a slammed my breath labored in anger. I had left Georgina's house once we were done I made some excuse that my dad needed me so I rushed out of there like hell it's self was going to swallow me whole. I felt ashamed of myself, and dirty; I cheated on Aiden even though we aren't together I just felt that way. With my head hung low I headed towards my room but my mom's voice stopped me.

"Liam, is that you?" She asked from the living room. Walking in the living room I saw her sitting in her favorite chair reading one of her girly historical smut books.

"Hey mom" I said falling into the sofa and sighing deeply. My mom looked up at me questionably.

"What's up with you darling?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I think I did something... bad" I confessed. She tilted her head a little.

"What do you mean?"

Gulping I looked down at my hands, "I don't want to tell you" I said biting my lip shamefully.

"Oh honey it can't be that bad" a reassuring smile on her face.

"I beg to differ" I muttered.

"What is this awful thing you did? Did you shop lift or something? Beat up some helpless little kid?" She chuckled jokily.

"No mom, much worse; maybe even disgraceful in some eyes" her eyes softened.

"You're not a bad person Liam, so whatever you did I bet can be fixed easily" she told me with a smile. Huffing a dry laugh under my breath I nodded. Yeah right, I feel like scrubbing my body with sandpaper and running to Aiden with my tail between my legs, head hung low and ears back in shame, begging him to forgive me.

"Yeah you're probably right, it's no big deal." I assured her before walking to my room. Even though I was beating myself up inside.

"Oh Liam"

Yeah" I stopped at the foot of the stairs.

"Your dads coming home late tonight so were ordering out, so how does Chinese sound?" She asked.

"Sounds good mom"

"Ok hun"

Slowly I walked up to my room suddenly feeling drained. I took a long hot shower and washed my body roughly trying to get her smell off me. Falling on my bed I took a big whiff of my sheets, I could still smell him. I was in my boxer so I got into bed pressing my face in his pillow letting his smell lure me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 19.6K 42
[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy, anti-social, nerdy boy. He spends most...
104K 4.2K 36
{Book 1 Of The "Destiny Legacies" series} {BoyxBoy} Meet Aiden, the next Alpha of the Royal Mist pack on his journey of finding his mate and the obst...
21.4K 826 10
Liam has a bad habit of closing off his emotions. His tendency to numb has led him to quite the lonesome life, but it's not so bad. Until he meets Sp...