Begin Again

由 bocasmaries

Selena Gomez is a 22 year old-fresh out of college and ready to begin a new life with her four year old daugh... 更多

Begin Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
GO READ MY NEW STORIES
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay For Real This Time, Sequel + New Stories
Spin Off Is Up
Did I Just Do That?

Chapter 10

20.4K 392 424
由 bocasmaries

Chapter 10:

Justin’s POV:

Seeing Kaylie happy to see me and running up into my arms were the highlight of my night—well next to kissing Selena of course.

Why I kissed Selena—I still don’t know why I did it. I was still dating Sasha, but seeing Selena almost break down completely—I couldn’t see her do that.

So I kissed her. And it beats kissing Sasha any day. If I could, I would kiss Selena 24/7. I mean I could just break up with Sasha, but I couldn’t do that.

What tell her I’m breaking up with her for Selena and our child—that would be a HUGE jerk move, wouldn’t it?

“I missed you Justin.” Kaylie said while sitting in my lap.

“I missed you too Kaylie.” I smiled kissing her forehead.

“I thought you hated me Justin.” Kaylie pouted.

“I could never hate my princess.” I smiled and Kaylie’s face lit up.

“I’m your princess?” Kaylie asked happily and I nodded my head. “MOMMY I’M JUSTIN’S PRINCESS!” Kaylie yelled over to Selena who was standing with Ryan and Demi.

Hearing her call Selena mommy, makes my heart pound, but hearing her call me by my first name and not daddy, makes my heart drop.

“Aye, me and Demi are just gonna get home.” Ryan said wrapping his arm around Demi’s shoulder.

Both Selena and I nodded our heads and they showed themselves out.

“Justin are you spending the night?” Kaylie asked.

“Actually no sweetie, I just came to see you.” I smiled.

“Aw, but why can’t you spend the night?” Kaylie frowned.

“How about, I stay until you fall asleep?” I said.

“Ok.” Kaylie smiled. “Mommy?”

“What is it Kaylie?” Selena asked looking at our daughter.

“Can Justin be my new daddy?” Kaylie asked lifting her head from my chest to look at Selena then at me.

Both Selena and I looked at each other thinking if we should tell her the truth and we both nodded our heads.

We may be broken up, but we can still read each other easily.

“Actually sweetie, Justin and I need to tell you something.” Selena smiled and Kaylie looked at us confused.

“You remember how I told you about your daddy?” Selena began and Kaylie nodded her head. “And remember you always asked me if your daddy would ever know about you?” Selena asked again, and Kaylie nodded her head once more.

“Well sweetie your daddy knows about you now.” Selena smiled taking Kaylie’s small hands into hers.

“REALLY?” Kaylie said happily.

“Really.” Selena smiled.

“Who is it?” Kaylie asked. “Will I ever meet him? Can I go see him?” Kaylie continued.

“Actually sweetie, you and your daddy have already met.” Selena smiled once more and she looked up at me smiling.

It seems like Kaylie caught on and she looked at me. “Justin is my daddy?” Kaylie asked.

Selena and I both nodded our heads.

“Like my real daddy?” Kaylie asked again.

Again, both Selena and I nodded our heads.

Kaylie looked at me and smiled, “Daddy?” she smiled to me and my smile went wide.

She called me daddy.

“Can I call you daddy?” She asked.

“I wouldn’t want it any other way.” I smiled and Kaylie smiled also and hugged my neck and I hugged her tiny body.

“I love you daddy.” Kaylie said in my ear and I swear I could have cried right then and there.

“I love you too princess.” I smiled. Kaylie leaned up and I kissed her nose causing her to giggle.

+

Majority of the night, Selena, Kaylie and I laid out in the back yard looking up at the sky naming the stars.

“What time is it?” Selena yawned.

I pulled out my phone seeing it was almost one am. “Almost 1 in the morning.” I said turning my lock back on before sliding my phone back in my pocket.

“Looks like someone got bored.” Selena chuckled.

I looked down and saw Kaylie was sleeping against my arm which made me smile.

“Wanna help me put her in bed?” Selena asked and I nodded my head.

I carefully sat up and picked up Kaylie, being sure not to wake her. I followed Selena inside the house and up the stairs to Kaylie’s room.

I placed Kaylie in her bed, slowly un-wrapping her arms from my neck. I heard her mumble something in her sleep.

“Night mommy, night daddy.” Is what she said.

Selena kissed her forehead, and then I saying “goodnight princess.” We quietly walked out her room shutting the door, leaving it cracked.

“I should be getting home, it’s late.” I said, and began walking away but Selena stopped me.

“Why don’t you just stay the night since it’s late?” Selena offered.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yeah, like you said it’s really late, and I’m pretty sure Kaylie will like to wake up knowing you’re here.” Selena smiled. “But it’s all up to you—you could sleep in my room, and I would sleep in Gracie’s.”

“No.”

“No?” Selena said upset.

“No, you’re not gonna get kicked out of your room by me.” I chuckled. “We can sleep in the same bed—I won’t bite.” I said, and Selena nodded her head unsurely.

I know sleeping in the same bed with your ex, while you have a current girlfriend, is a bad idea, but it’s not like Selena and I will be having sex?

I followed Selena to her room, which was right next to Kaylie’s.

Yep, we defiantly won’t be doing anything tonight.

I sat on the bed and Selena placed her hands on the hem of her shirt, but realized I was watching.

“Close your eyes Justin.” Selena said.

“Why? I’ve already seen you naked. That’s how Kaylie was made.” I chuckled and Selena rolled her eyes.

“You have a girlfriend. Now close your eyes.” She said, and I sighed and placed my hands over my eyes.

I heard rustling and few minutes later Selena told me I could open my eyes and I saw she had changed into a big old t-shirt and some shorts.

I got up from the bed and slid down my sweats and took off my shirt leaving me in my boxers and I turned around seeing Selena staring.

“Hey that’s not fair—you got to see me strip, but I didn’t get to see you.” I said jokingly and Selena blushed.

“Oh hush and go to bed.” She said.

I got into bed next to her and she turned off the bedside lamp and pulled up the covers.

“Goodnight Justin.” Selena said.

“Night Selena.” I replied and kissed her forehead.

Selena turned so her back was facing me, and I was really hoping she would at least lay her head on my chest like she used to, but I have to remember, we’re not together anymore.

+

I woke up feeling refreshed. Just as I was about to stretch, I couldn’t because I felt weight on me. I looked down seeing Selena was cuddled into my side. Her head was rested on my chest while her arm was draped over my waist and she was snoring lightly which I found cute.

I kissed the top of her head, and tried to un-wrap her arm so I could get up but she tightened her grip.

“Sel.” I said in her ear and she mumbled something. “Selena.” I whispered again.

“Five more minutes please.” She said burying her head deeper in my chest.

I smiled at how cute she was being. “Selena I have to get up.” I said, but Selena didn’t budge. I’m starting to think, she’s doing this on purpose.

“Selena, there’s Waffle House downstairs.” I teased hoping food would be the trick.

She just rolled off letting her grip go, and rolled on her other side. “Don’t tease me like that.” Selena said sleepily. “You never tease a girl about food.” She continued never looking my way.

I rolled on top of her, causing her to lay flat on her back, but never did she open her eyes.

“Why are you on me.” She groaned. “I thought you had to get up.”

“I knew you were up.” I smirked.

“Stop smirking.”

“I’m not.” I chuckled.

“Yes you are.” Selena argued. “I know you like the back of my hand Bieber.”

“Sure you do.” I smiled. “Come on lets get up.”

“Last time I checked, you were the one who needed to get up and leave.” Selena said, finally peeking through one eye.

“Yeah but I know you. You shouldn’t be in bed until two in the afternoon.”

“And why not?” Selena opened her eyes completely.

“Because, how about for a change we cook breakfast since we both know your parents had a long night.” I said.

“Ew Justin.” Selena said shutting her eyes.

I looked at her confused, but then caught on. “Only you would be thinking dirty.” I smirked.

“Oh whatever, I’m going back to sleep.” Selena said.

I didn’t move, but stayed hovered over Selena until her beautiful brown eyes were opened again.

“Don’t you have a worried girlfriend to attend to?” Selena snickered, but I ignored the tone in her voice.

“If she was so worried she would of called or texted.” I said simply looking into Selena’s eyes.

Selena nodded her head and closed her eyes once again, making me groan.

I nuzzled my nose in her neck—like I used to do whenever we dated and I needed Selena to get up.

You’re still with Sasha idiot—don’t even think about it.

The next thing I knew I was placing open mouth kisses along Selena’s neck.

Selena’s POV:

I shut my eyes again; when Justin told me that Sasha would have called or texted if she was worried about him.

Why wouldn’t she be?

My eyes soon snapped open when I felt Justin place kisses along my neck—the way he used to do to wake me up when we were teenagers.

But we were dating then.

He has a girlfriend now!

I really needed to stop Justin before it got out of hand, but I couldn’t. My heart was telling me one thing and my head was telling me another. I knew I didn’t wanna be one of those sluts who break up a couple, but then again I can’t resist Justin.

Before I could think my hands instinctively went into his hair grabbing and pulling while his lips were still attached to my neck. Soon my hips were rolling and grinding onto Justin’s lower body and our lips were attacking each others.

Whoa.

I mentally moaned, but I guess it slipped out because I felt Justin smirk after releasing a moan of his own.

“Someone missed this.” Justin mumbled against my lips only taking our lips apart for a few seconds, soon re-connecting them, not letting me reply.

My hips kept rolling against Justin, trying to cause friction—which was working because I felt the bulge in Justin’s pants. My hand traveled down to Justin’s hard on, taking him into my hands earning a low growl from him and his lips found their way back to my neck.

“Sel.” Justin barely breathed—or should I say moaned.

While sucking on my neck Justin’s hands roamed up and down my legs.

“Jay,” this time it was my time to man breathlessly.

“Mommy? Daddy?” Kaylie’s voice interrupted up.

“Shit.” I hissed, and pushed Justin off of me, sending him to the floor with a ‘thud’.

“Ow.” Justin groaned and I laughed and started blushing.

Our daughter just freaking caught us in a heated make out session!

+

“So,” My mom began

“So,” I repeated.

Right after Kaylie caught Justin and I in my bed, he got dressed and left saying he would be back in time for Gracie’s surprise party.

Now it was just, Kaylie, my parents and I in the backyard setting up for Gracie’s party. Kaylie was helping my dad hang up decorations by putting her up on his shoulders; while my mom and I were sitting up the food and drink table.

“When your dad and I came home early this morning we saw you and Justin all cuddled up.” My mom continued.

“Yeah, and?”

“What happened?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing as in—“

“Nothing as in nothing. No kissing, nothing sexually, just sleeping. Remember mom, he has a girlfriend.” I said.

“Well ya’ll both seem really comfortable with each other last night.” My mom smirked. “So I guess that means Justin and you are finally talking?”

“Yeah he came over last night saying he was sorry and wants to be in Kaylie’s life as a father.”

“Does Kaylie know Justin is her father?”

“Yeah, and I know she’s really excited about it.” I smiled knowing Kaylie finally had her father in her life.

“What’s up party people?” Demi yelled coming into the backyard with Ryan holding her hand.

“Hi Demi.” I chuckled. “You can set Gracie’s present on that table next to the food table.” I told Ryan as I walked up to them.

“Ok, I’ll be back.” Ryan said and then gave Demi a kiss.

I knew when he went over there to put the present down my mom would keep a conversation with him which gives me enough time to talk to Demi about everything last night.

I grabbed Demi’s hand and pulled her into the house, in the kitchen.

“Whoa Sel, slow down.” Demi chuckled.

“JustinandIkissedlastnight.” I said quickly not even breathing.

“Whoa what?”

“Justin and I kissed last night.” I said a little slower.

“What do you mean ya’ll kissed?

“Well when he first came over, when you, Kaylie and Ryan were in the backyard, I was explaining to him why I kept her a secret and I started crying and he wiped it away with his thumb then BOOM next thing I knew our lips were molded together.”

“Wow.”

“That’s not it.”

“There’s more?” Demi laughed and I nodded my head. “Well tell me!” Demi demanded.

“He spent the night—in my bed.” I said and Demi raised her eyebrow at me telling me to go on. “We didn’t do anything—that night. This morning he was trying to tell me to wake up but I didn’t budge and he hovered over me so I told him doesn’t he have a worried girlfriend to attend to and he said if she was so worried she would have called him or texted him. Next thing I knew he was attacking my neck, and then we were in a heated make out session until Kaylie came in and I pushed him off the bed.” I finished.

“So what happens now?” Demi asked calmly.

“What do you mean?”

“Where does this leave ya’ll two? Is he going to break up with Sasha for you or--?”

“I don’t know Demi, and that’s another reason why I’m freaking out. I don’t wanna be one of those sluts who break up a couple because I’m miserable.”

+

It was now almost three in the afternoon and all of Gracie’s friends were showing up, and some family members. My mom had contacted Pattie, and she said her, Gracie and Jazzy would be here in about 15 minutes.

Our backyard was filled with about twenty of Gracie’s friends, and about forty of our family members.

“Is everyone here?” My mom asked.

“Almost.” I said looking through the crowd for any sign of Justin. Soon enough I saw his signature light brown hair come through the back gates with Sasha dressed in a short tight red dress with red five inch heels and she was hanging off his arm.

Does she not realize this is a kids’ party?

Suddenly I felt jealousy.

He’s not yours anymore Selena; get over it. My head kept telling me, but my heart kept saying, “He’s yours, and will always be yours! Don’t let some scum-bag whore take him!”

“Hey Selena,” Justin smiled greeting me.

“Hi Justin,” I smiled in return. “Sasha.” I said trying to be nice.

“Hi Selena; nice house you—I mean your parents got here.” She said in a snobby tone.

What a bitch.

“Um—thanks.” I said. “And thanks for coming, Gracie, Jazzy and your mom should be here any minute.” I said to Justin and he nodded his head.

“Hey Justy, can you go get me something to drink? I’m sort of thirsty.” Sasha said rubbing her hand up and down Justin’s arm, and I literally had to bite my tongue to keep from saying to stop touching him.

Dam right your thirsty you thirsty hoe.

“Sure thing babe; water like usual?” Justin asked and Sasha nodded her head.

After Justin left it was just Sasha and I. She looked at me with a disgusted face and as soon as I was about to turn around and walk away she spoke up which made me grit my teeth together.

“It’s a shame you’re trying to slut your way in between Justin and I’s relationship, sad really.”

“Excuse me?”

“Oh don’t play the innocent card on me whore. I knew Justin was with you last night, and honestly I don’t care. I know Justin will never leave me, because well—he’s mine now. He’ll never leave me for some desperate attention seeking whore.” She snickered looking me up and down and all I wanted to do was punch her dead in her mouth.

“Justin just wants to be around his daughter, and I’m not gonna stop that; I can’t stop that.” She continued, “But just listen here, if you ever play any more stunts that will get Justin and I to break up, I swear I’ll make your life a living hell, and I will make sure Justin will hate you.” She sneered.

I wasn’t scared, but at the same time I felt fear. What was taking Justin so long?

“So are you threatening me now?” I snickered back trying to be confident.

“You got that right bitch.” She smirked. “Just stay away from Justin and we won’t have a problem.”

“So how’s the conversation going?” Justin asked coming up from behind me and handed Sasha her water.

“Great.” Sasha smiled like our entire conversation never happened—like she never threatened me. “Isn’t that right Selena?”

“Yep, just fine.” I said looking her dead in her evil eyes.

“EVERYONE HIDE GRACIE, JAZZY, AND PATTIE ARE ALL OUT FRONT!” I heard my mom yell.

“Come on babe, we better hide.” Sasha smirked again, grabbing Justin’s hand and walked off leaving me speechless and almost in tears.

I straightened myself out and got far away from them as possible, hiding right next to Ryan and Demi.

Just as things were getting good, it bites me in the ass.

Karma is a bitch.

Justin’s POV:

Selena has been acting weird. She barely looks my way and whenever I try to walk over to her and talk to her she turns her head and looks away. Sometimes she’d even walk away—like she was avoiding me.

After Gracie had opened all her presents it was almost six in the evening. She absolutely loved my gift and couldn’t wait to go to the concert which actually was three days away.

By now, some guests have gone home, while majority of Gracie’s friends stayed and they played tag and some other games.

I was sitting next to Sasha at one of the tables when I saw Selena rise up from her seat and she walked into the back door.

“Babe I’ll be back, I have to go to the bathroom.” I lied to Sasha and she nodded her head believing me.

I practically jogged into the house, not seeing Selena in the kitchen or living room so I walked up the stairs and to her room seeing she was there on her phone talking to someone.

“I miss you too Mason.” She said into the phone.

Mason.

“Yeah I miss New York too. To be honest, I rather be there right now than here.” Selena sighed. “No nothing is wrong, I’m just missing you and Layne, and Kaylie misses you too.” Selena giggled. “Yeah I’ll tell the little monster you love and miss her too.” Selena said. “Alright love you too Mason, bye.” And then she hung up.

Love you too.

She loves him?

My heart had a ping of jealousy but I shrugged it off.

She sat on her bed with her head in her hands and I softly knocked on her door causing her head to snap up.

“Hi” I smiled and she half-heartily smiled.

Something was wrong.

I walked in her room and sat next to her on the bed, wrapping my arms around her waist but she took it off.

“Justin we need to talk.” She said and I felt my heart beat faster.

“Yeah about our kisses.” I agreed.

“They meant nothing to me.” Selena said and I my head shot to her direction.

“What?”

“You heard me Justin, they meant nothing, and I’m pretty sure they meant nothing to you too.” She said, and before I could put my input she continued, “Look you love Sasha, and it needs to stay that way. I don’t wanna interfere with your and Sasha’s relationship.” And I nodded my head in agreement.

“I think it’s best if we stay away from each other.”

“What why?”

“We just need to. The only time we should interact is when Kaylie is around. Whenever I drop her off at your place, or when you bring her back to me.”

“Selena, we’re starting to sound like those divorced couples who are having custody battles with their children.”

“And that’s basically what we’re doing except we were never married.” Selena sighed running her hand through her hair.

All I wanted to do right now is hold her. It felt like she was about to burst into tears at any given moment.

“Selena what made you come up—“

“Just don’t ask questions Justin. It’s for the best ok?” Selena snapped and got up from her seat next to me walking into her bathroom slamming her door shut.

I got up from my spot, debating whether I should question her further, but just left it and walked out her room, bumping into Sasha.

“Oh there you are.” Sasha chuckled. “I came looking for you.”

“Sorry, I had to wait for someone to use the bathroom first.” I lied.

“That’s okay. I was hoping we could go home now?”

“Sure.” I smiled and grabbed Sasha’s hand in mine.

No One’s POV:

Sasha walked away in pride, feeling she had won the number one prize, her competition being Selena of course.

After her boyfriend had left merely 10 minutes before to use the bathroom and he didn’t return she went looking for him, having a hint where he might be and she was right.

As she inched closer to Selena’s door she could hear the argument and hear Selena tell Justin they needed to stay away from each other. Looks like Selena had gotten Sasha’s message clear as daylight.

After grabbing Justin’s hand, she happened to look to the side seeing Selena was watching from the door way of her bedroom and all Sasha could do was smirk knowing she had Selena wrapped around her finger knowing Selena won’t step out of line.

In other news, Selena was absolutely in pain telling Justin what she had to tell him. She didn’t want to, but she didn’t want Justin thinking of her as a slut trying to end a perfectly good relationship. She didn’t want Sasha ruining her or her daughter’s life, so she did what she had to do, even if that meant she would be miserable herself.

-

Just as things were getting good, of course drama has to get in the way! Now that Sasha has threatened Selena, I wonder how she's gonna keep away from him? After all, they can't resist each other! 

But can we talk about how funny it was when Kaylie caught Selena and Justin and Justin ended up being pushed off the bed and to the ground?!? I laughed at that! Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, I stayed up til 5am trying to finish this chapter! That's what I call dedication! 

Chapter 11 will be up Thursday--no earlier--no later (hopefully)!

Vote and Comment on what you think of this chapter (: Love you all xoxo

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

119K 1.8K 23
Student-teacher relationships were forbidden, she knew that. She just couldn't help herself. He knew that involving himself with his student was goin...
210K 7.3K 37
MADELINE LOCKHART Say it. Chant it. Remember it. ♛ ♛ ♛ New York's adolescent haut monde are known for their luxurious lifestyles. Their glory lies i...
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.9K 265 7
~ I gave you my heart, and you gave me your dreams. ~ He is presented as a cold, insensitive man. He had his purpose and goal. But behind all those m...