My Big Brothers (Collins key...

kat1234117

"You know you're not alone." Anne said. "What do you mean?" I asked. Steven walked over. "Well you have 2 bo... Еще

Chapter 1: The Interview
Chapter 2: The New Key
Chapter 3: My New Brothers
Chapter 4: My Bro Collins
Chapter 5: Bye Collins
Chapter 6: My Bro Devan
Chapter 8: Making A Video
Chapter 9: Magic Caslte Sierra
Chapter 10: Fame
Chapter 11: The secret
Chapter 12: nightmares
Chapter 13: #NeonLights
Chapter 14: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 15: On The Bus
Chapter 16: life changing
Chapter 17: My Room?
Chapter 18: My Channel
Chapter 19: Sick with Collins
Chapter 20: New Friend
Chapter 21: Just Chilling
Chapter 22: 4 Years
I'm going to do it....
It is out

Chapter 7: The Show

2.9K 59 1
kat1234117

*KAT POV*
So Collins was coming back! and we only had a hour! Idk why we are nervous, its not like a celebrity was coming........ never mind. So I got all ready, I wasn't really that kind of girl that wears dresses so I just put a nice white shirt on and black ripped Jeans, with my key necklet. So there was a knock on the door. I screamed a little. Devan came running out of his room, Anna open the door.

 "Collins!" said Anna, she give him a hug. 

"hi mom." Said Collins. Steven was carrying luggage. Then Devan came running to hug Collins next.

 "HEY BRO!" said Devan. They did a man hug, and did a bro fist. I came out and just went for a hug. 

"COLLINS!" I jumpped on him. "Whoa! HEY!" Said Collins. I almost made him fall over. Lol.

 "I missed you." I said.

 "I miss you too." Said Collins. I look up and he smiled. I let go so he could get ready. Then Devan look at me. Anna and Steven went into his room. 

"really?" Devan said. 

"what?" I asked clueless to what I did. He smiled and rolled his eyes. 

"Come on." He said. we when to go play videogames, but Collins and Devan was kicking BUTT! But then we had to go. I get to see my big brother do magic, I been waiting forever! But then there were "FANGIRL" that saw Collins. 

"OMG ITS COLLINS KEY!" "AHHHHHHHHH!" the fangirls screamed. wow was I really like that? The security wouldn't let him go over there, I feel bad. Collins loves his fan I bet he hates to do that. They also saw Devan. 

"DEVAN!!!!" "AHHHHHHH!" oh boy. But then I heard something. 

"KAT!" That was my name I turned and saw..... Sierra!

 "HEY!" Said Sierra. 

"HEY SIERRA!" I said. I wanted to go over there, but they wouldn't let me go over there. 

"Awwww" I said.

 "yeah, but we have to." Said Steven. fame sucks sometimes. So we got are tickets and when to find are seats. I snuck away to go find Sierra. No one knew who I was, so I was good to show my face. Soon, I find her.

 "SIERRA!" I yell.

 "KAT!" She yelled back. She ran over and we hugged. 

"Guess what!" She said. 

"what?" I ask. she look around and said...... 

"I MET DEVAN!"

 "NO WAY!" I said. 

"YEP!" She said. 

"OMG!!!" I said. Then we freak out and stuff, idk why I did, he was my brother. 

"Wait....." she said. 

"how did you get Collins sleeping?" She ask. I look at her a just smiled. 

"Well........ uhhhhh." I started. She just look at me. 

"Come on, how did you do it, edit, or..... NO! did U!" she said. 

"I'm his sister." I said. she look at me in shocked.

 "WHAT!??!?!?!?!?" She said. 

"yeah." I said. 

"but how?" She ask. 

"the keys adopted me a month ago." I said. she looked at a smiled and started to jump around. Lol. "wait sierra!" I said. she stop jumping. "Can you pls not tell anyone." I asked. 

"why not?" She ask. Then the show was starting.

 "Im sorry I have to go, just pls don't tell." I said. I ran off, I felt bad for just leaving her but I had to. So the show started and it was awesome! Collins did a trick that he did on AGT but it was better! I got to meet everyone that was in it, taylor, the brother, Cami, Knechi, and the booty guy. IT WAS FUN! We went home and it was like 9, but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Sierra, if she told anyone or something. I went to go look on instargm and I didn't see anything about me, all I saw was a pic of her and Devan. 

"thanks sierra." I said to myself. She is the best! But she didn't meet Collins I felt bad only if I could do something, but I couldn't . Collins came back from the meet and greet. 

"Hey everyone." Said Collins. 

"hey bro that was amazing!" Said Devan. 

"yeah it was the BOMB!" I said. Collins laughed. 

"Yes, yes it was." Said Collins. I give him a hug and then Steven and Anne went to there room. I just laid on the couch. Devan and I were watching TV and Collins join us. 

"So Collins....." I started. "Did you go meet the fans that didn't have a VIP pass?" I ask. He look at me and didn't look happy. 

"No." he said. I look at him in shocked. 

"Why? You always do." I said. 

"well, cuz the security wouldn't let me. Why do you ask?" he said. 

"oh, no reason." I said. we went back to watch TV but all I could think about is the fans that didnt get to meet there idol. I bet Collins hates when that happens.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.9M 40.1K 50
"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around pretending to be clueless. I actually w...
Two Red Strings PVC_Pipe

Любовные романы

1.6K 46 17
Soulmates. Two people that are destined to be together. Soulmates are sent into the world with no clue who their other half is. Luckily, The unive...
255K 3.8K 99
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13 LMAO
8.8K 189 18
You don't travel much, but when you're a kid that's traveling over to their Aunt's house temporarily because of your traveling parents, you meet a fe...