ALWAYS IN THE SHADOWS // TANN...

Bởi randomstranger1000

I hate my twin. I play football.... a lot I run away and like to be a bit of a hard man.... women. I like to... Xem Thêm

HAVING A FAMOUS TWIN
WHEN YOU HATE YOUR BROTHER
FREEDOM
IM SORRY
BITCH
I DONT FUCKING CARE
WHERE IS SHE?
AN Snapchat me
ALCOHOL
THROW UP
HELP
DEAD

TASHA PLEASE

659 17 2
Bởi randomstranger1000

I opened my eyes and looked around my room. I'm so fucking hungover. My head spam.

" Tasha are you okay? " tanner walked in.

" fuck off "

" Tasha I'm really sorry about everything" he tried to apologise.

" I said fuck off you little twat, just admit it you don't give a shit about me. Nobody in the house does. I just fucking wanna leave and never come back! " I tried to stand up but wobbled on my feet.

" Tasha.... " he tried.

" fuck off. " I spat. And left the house with all my things and this time I fucking hope I don't come back....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...