CrzyR5Fanfic

Oleh haleymayrosebud

"Crazy 4 U" and "Crazy Stupid Love" stories from fangirlfanficsandedits Instagram An R5 fanfic: Raura, Rydell... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Crazy4U: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

24 1 0
Oleh haleymayrosebud

Laura's POV:
Raini and Calum were already in the backyard, so step one was about to happen, I looked out the window and noticed they were by the fence. I nodded them on and they walked in the backyard.

Ratliff's POV:
"Hey guys!" Calum announces him and Raini. "Wassup Cal! I thought you guys weren't coming!" I high fived him, then hugged Raini. "Ross told us y'all moved it to today," Raini hugs Calum. We then all hug and high five them. "I'm going to go and change inside. Laura's there already, right," she looked at Ross. He nodded yes and she started walking in, but turned around and motioned for Rydel to join her. Delly walked pat me and I smiled, not realizing I was at the time. I stopped and looked down at my hands. I can't do this to Kelly again... Can I? But her and rocky... My thoughts were inturrupted by being splashed from all the guys jumping in, including Calum who was already in his trunks. I yelled, "IT'S ON!" and jumped in.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.2K 258 30
This is a story of what happens in the future after R5 breaks up. And everyone goes their own ways. This is my first Fan-Fic so no hate and be nice t...
182K 3.5K 38
Nova is secretly in love with R5 but all her friends think she hates them. So when an opportunity arises where she can hang out with R5 for a week sh...
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
6.7K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...