Little Miss SC (Book 2 in SC...

By graceloveshetalia

Book Two in SC series! Kay is back, and now she has to act like... A YOUNG LADY!?! Oh dear.... More

Little Miss SC (Hetalia book two in SC series)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 9

21 1 0
By graceloveshetalia

    I waited until England had gone to bed and then got up, put my dress on, and went over to my window. I couldn't sneak out the door of course. I opened the window and the cool night air blew through my hair. I gripped onto the window frame and stepped outside onto a tree branch. Once I got a good grip on the branch I shut the window until it was only cracked just enough so I could open it from the outside. I carefully climbed down the tree and jumped onto the ground, my boots making a small clicking noise on the rocky pathway. It had rained earlier so everything was wet and the air was thick with fog. I ran down the pathway, my boots now making a click smack click smack rhythm as I ran. Finally I got to where England had his stables and pulled my black horse out, "Come on midnight." I said, mounting it and flicking the reigns. The horse shot off down the path, and I was off to see the others.

I knocked on the door and a moment later Latvia opened it, smiling, "Mr. Russia! She's here!" He announced, bringing me inside. Russia and Prussia came out of a room and smiled, Prussia picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled as he set me down agAin and pecked my lips. "I'm glad you got past Mr. grumpy English dude." Prussia laughed. "I snuck out." I admitted. "Well who cares at least your here!" Prussia said, obviously not caring that I disobeyed England.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
399K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
191K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC