Little sis SC (Hetalia)

By graceloveshetalia

a girl named Katlyn is America's little sister, she has to go through a lot, including flying mint bunnies, a... More

Little sis SC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 37

62 4 1
By graceloveshetalia

       "Matthew calm down." I said as calmly as I could to Canada, who was freaking out and fighting against the dark Canada who was holding his wrists together and pushing him down the hall beside me. We were both shoved into a room, the guest room, and the door was slammed behind us. it clicked and I knew it was locked. "Matthew- It's alright, just calm down." I said, holding Canada's shoulders. "They said they're going to kill the others." He replied, rushed and panicked. "Oh my god- We have to get out of here." I said, going into panic mode myself. A figure advanced across the room. I saw silver hair and immediately cried out, "Gilbert!" I raced over to him and hugged him tightly. He chuckled, "I like the greeting I get from a mortal." I slowly let go and backed away, seeing it was indeed A Prussia but not THE Prussia. It was dark Prussia. He grabbed my wrist and immediately drug me over to the guest bed, shoving me back onto it and straddling my hips. "I'm still here!" Canada called out from the other side of the room. Dark Prussia looked up from me to him, "If you don't like it, go into the bathroom and wait." He growled. He looked back down at me and started to try and undo the buttons on my shirt. I clawed at his hands and cursed. Canada watched helplessly for a moment before running over and yanking dark Prussia away. "Who are you?" Dark Prussia spat. "I'm Canada." He said quietly. While dark Prussia was distracted I took a vase from beside the bed and smashed it over his head. His smirk disappeared and his eyes rolled back in his head as he collapsed, knocked out cold. "Let's get out of here." I said, pulling Canada over to the door. "How?" He asked. "Like this." A voice answered from the other side of the door. the door burst open and Russia stood on the other side with America and England. (I don't exactly know how to describe how badass they looked at that moment so just picture it :3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 57.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...