Wonder

By fudalalalala145

Ariel McCall never expected the supernatural shitstorm that was Beacon Hills to infiltrate her life. The 18 y... More

WONDER
Prolouge
THE BITE
THE MAN IN THE HOSPITAL
THE TATTOO
MATE
PETER
COFFEE TODD
MCDONALDS
MUSIC TO MY EARS
COINCIDENCE
MOVIE CHAD
MATES SUCK
NEW ROOM MATE?
BROTHERS ARE IDIOTS
FLYING, HARD, RUBBER BALLS
SMALLPOX WORSHIPING SON OF SATAN
BAD BAD BAD IDEA
FUR AND FANGS
SHADY AARDVARK
SADISTIC SHREW
DOLLAR STORE BRAND GANGSTERS
HONEY BUNS, SWEET CHEEKS AND OVER-SIZED COCKROACHES
PUNISHMENT
BILES BILINSKI
SLIMY TOAD
FRIENDS?
WALKING TALKING TUB OF HAIRGEL
MATCHING COUPLES TATTOOS
THE HALE FAMILY RESEMBLANCE
BADASS SNOW WHITE
INCORRIGIBLE ASSHOLE OF A DOG
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
DR DEATON THE LEGEND
AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
DRESSES, DATES, AND DECISIONS
MEDIEVAL TORTURE DEVICES
COMPUTER HUB LYRA
ROSCOE_I_AM_YOUR_FATHER
MY MATE, THE MONSTER
NUT UP OR SHUT UP

BARNEYS BREAKFAST BACONATOR BONANZA

4.5K 148 17
By fudalalalala145

If you ever want to see Ariel's ot any of my other characters outfits, my Polyvore is maiaisaunicorn💕

"Stiles Stilinski, you get your butt out of that bed right this instance, young man!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO"

"YES"

"YES!"

"NO- wait what?" Ariel blinked in confusion. Stiles let out a happy mumble, curling back into his covers now that she had stopped yelling. The room fell silent and he smiled, knowing he had won. He had just begun to drift off to sleep when-

"STILES"

"AGH!" He rocketed out of bed, narrowly missing Ariels nose with his flailing palms. She smiled victoriously as he tripped on his covers and plummeted face first onto the carpeted floor of his bed room. "Who let you in, Satan?" He grabbed a stray pillow, wrapping it over his face to try and block out the sunlight streaming into his room.

"I climbed down the chimney." Stiles dropped the pillow looking up at his friend with the eyes of an excited child.

"Did you really?"

"No of course not." She snorted, rummaging through his closet. "Your dad let me in."

"But it's like 6 in the morning and I have a crushing, painful headache!" Stiles whined, mentally cursing his father for letting the blonde she demon into the house.

"That's what you get for sucking down an entire bottle of Jack." Ariel murmured bitterly. Stiles pulled the pillow off his face, only to get hit with a pile of clothes. "And its not six, its eight. School starts in fifteen minutes."
"What?" Stiles shot up onto his feet and  automatically regretted it as a painful throbbing in his head caused him to sag against his closet. "Are you serious?"

"No, I'm not Sirius, I'm Ariel." She grinned cheekily. When stiles sent her a glare, she bit her lip. "Wow tough crowd. But also, no I'm not serious. It's 7:30."

"I hate you." Stiles fell back onto his bed. "So. So. Much."

"Hey, just because you don't only have 15 minutes doesn't mean you can go back to sleep!" Ariel cried, grabbing the boys arm and pulling him up. She clearly underestimated her strength as he was pulled up like a rag doll, his body flying into the adjacent wall. "Oh. Uh... oops?"

Stiles let out a groan of pain, rubbing his head. Ariels grip on his wrist was the only thing keeping him standing, he was sure of it. "I really really do hate you."

"And I really hate that you smell like stale liquor and sweat right now." Ariel scrunched up her nose. "Go shower."

Mumbling profanities her way, Stiles grabbed the wad of clothes she had thrown at him earlier and waddled towards the bathrooms.

"Oh, and I love the rubber duckies!" Ariel called out after him. Stiles was confused for a few moments until he looked down. The boy was completely bare except for a pair of pink rubber ducky boxers.

"I hate you so much."

~

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Hey, I'll have you know I researched this quite extensively."

Stiles stared at Ariel in disbelief. Now freshly showered and clothed, the boy sat across from Ariel at the kitchen counter. She was beaming brightly at him, a small shot glass of some yellow sludge in hand.

"I'm not drinking that."

"You're drinking it."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you- okay I'm not doing this again." Ariel pointed her finger at stiles, an accusing look on her face. "Today is the full moon! Scott needs both of us today! You saw how he was last night, even I got scared. And you cannot be hung over when we're trying to save lives! Now drink it!"

Stiles looked hesitantly down at the cup in front of him. He lifted it slightly, taking a whiff before immediately reeling back. "What the hell is in that?" He coughed out.

"Oh, the usual. Lemon, honey, ginger, turmeric, garlic, a pinch of Dijon mustard, and a little bit of coffee grounds." Stiles face grew greener with each word that came out of Ariels mouth.

"I hate all of those things." He frowned deeply.

"Well, you don't hate honey." Ariel shrugged.

"I don't think I can do this." Stiles gagged as he took another smell.

"Don't be a baby." Ariel tried to keep the smirk off her face. "For Scott, remember? This hangover cure will work, I promise."

"Really?" Stiles looked up at her doubtfully. "You promise?" At Ariel nod of confirmation, he muttered a quick prayer and knocked back the yellow liquid. Immediately, his face turned a deep shade of red and he pulled a disgusting expression. Yet because Stiles was such a valiant friend, he plugged his nose and swallowed it all down.

When he had finished, he set the glass down with a proud smile, only to see Ariel literally on the floor seized by fits of laughter. Tears were literally streaming as she laughed harder than she'd even through possible. "I- I didn't think you'd actually drink it!"

"Are you- oh my god." Stiles sighed in frustration. "You're the worst friend ever."

"Holy shit your face! Oh good lord!" Ariel crowed, pushing herself off the floor but still wracked by giggles.

"I hate you." Stiles brushed past her, grabbing his back pack on his way out the door. He spit onto the ground a few times, attempting to rid the horrid taste from his mouth. Surprisingly, he did feel slightly better but there was no way he was admitting that to Ariel.

"Hey! It's still good for cleaning out your sinuses!" Ariel ran up behind him. "There's an awful cold going around."

"That's not even an actual hangover cure is it?"

"Uh... the honey, lemon and coffee actually are! I just added the others in as retribution for you actually being able to get drunk."

"You think a hangover isn't punishment enough?" Stiles mused drily.

"Well, yeah, but it's also retribution for what's going to happen today." Stiles paused, giving Ariel a confused look. She sighed. "Look, I know Scotts the top priority because he's very murderous and I'm not. And I get that! I want you to help him. I don't think anyone but my asshole of a mate can help me on full moons. But it still is pretty painful and I didn't want you to forget about me."

"You could have just mentioned it to me, instead of handing me a shot of death." Stiles wrinkled his nose.

"Well yeah but that was kinda a hangover cure and it also makes my next offering that much more pleasant. Plus it was quite fun."

"What's your next-" Stiles's worried tone changed as Ariel reached into the back seat of her car and pulled out a take out box. "You got me Barneys?!?"

Ariel grinned, opening the styrofoam container to reveal Stiles all time favorite breakfast meal- a chocolate chip pancake sandwich with hash browns, eggs and a hell of a lot of bacon inside, all dowsed in thick maple syrup. Whilst it sounded disgusting to many, to Stiles Stilinksi, the Barneys Breakfast Baconator Bonanza was on par with Star Wars and Roscoe.

"You bet I did." Ariel grinned proudly. "I figured there was no better hang over cure than a 3,000 calorie breakfast sandwich."

"I take back all the hatred!" Stiles leaped at her, pulling both Ariel and the sand which into a bear hug. "I love you to the moon and back!"

"Yeah thanks and all but you're getting syrup on my shirt."

"Shut up and let me have this moment."

"Your elbow is in the hash browns."

"Yup, still hate you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 173 8
Zeldris a very fragile male omega who's trying to hide his second gender as an Omega find out his roommate is Popular meliodas a dominant alpha.... W...
17.4K 781 5
Lucille John's is a woman who was for dead by her ex-husband and has to turn towards her Uncle Mark and Aunt Maggie for help. Duncan Green is an ex M...
419K 8.4K 58
Moved from Quotev!! This is my very first official story that I ever wrote! I felt like it was being neglected and I should move it here so all you w...
825K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...