He's Famous and my *Arranged*...

By xLimewireJunkiex

Addie is forced to move across the country, to a huge mansion, with the only access to the outside world bein... More

He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (1)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (2)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (3)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (4)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (5)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (6) Parents?!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (7)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (8)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (9) Bane's POV
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (10)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (11)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (Character List\Pictures)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(13)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (14) Bane's POV
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (15)
He's Famous and my Husband To Be. (16) The Kiss?!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(17)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(18)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(19)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband to be. (20)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(21)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(22)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To be. (23) Check out the pictures on the side!
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (24)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband to be.(25)
He's Famous and my Arrange Husband To Be. (26)
He'd Famous and My *Arranged* Husband To Be. (27)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be.(28)
He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (29)
He's Famous and my Arranged Husband to be.(EPILOGUE)

He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (12)

40.1K 585 38
By xLimewireJunkiex

Review-

"I saw how happy you were when you saw your family, and now looking at how important those two girls are... As I said I never want to see you sad again, and now that I have something to compare to, I'll know when your lying to me." I smiled at Bane.

There was a knock at the door and both Bane and I looked to see my brothers in the doorway.

"Hey..." Alex said awkwardly.

"We were wondering if we could barrow Baney-Boy here for a little bit." Jace smiled trying to seem innocent. I looked at Bane, and how he was trying to hide how petrified he was. I laughed.

"Of course you can barrow him! He can't wait to spend time with you guys!!" I insisted, grabbing Bane's shoulders and forcing him out of the chair and pushing him toward my brothers who caught him. "Take good care of him!" I laughed as Alex closed my door, but not before wiggling his eyebrows at me.

_______________________________________

When I was alone, I pushed the computer chair back into my desk and took a deep breath. Everything was exactly where I left it, not a thing out of place. I was really OCD about my room, and whenever something was moved I would immediately notice it just by entering my room. Slowly I walked over to my bed and sat on my feathered blanket. I sunk in like usual, and savored the feeling of something familiar because laying down completely, breathing in the familiar scent. Even though I knew noticing about my home would only hurt me more when I had to leave, I couldn't help but notice the same faces and shapes I had noticed years ago in the pattern of the speckles on my ceiling. I remembered the creek my bed had when I moved too sudden. Even though it would hurt, I wanted to, for old times sake.

But then I remembered how I left this town, without a word to anyone and I jumped up and grabbed my phone. I called Lindsey first, and she answered the phone with a some what bored tone.

"Lindsey? It's me... Addie." I said awkwardly, wondering if she had already forgotten me. But I could hear her intake of her breath turn into a gasp and then I heard a sob.

"ADDIE?!?!?!" She yelled into the phone but I could tell already she was crying, and that sent me into tears too.

"Yeah, Bumble Bee it's me." I cried.

"Oh. My. God! DO YOU HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO!!! I seriously find out you left, to go marry some boy neither of us has met- and come ot find out THAT BOY IS BANE DOCKINS??!!?!!??!?!!" She screamed hysterically into the phone, a mix of anger and happiness.

"I know! I know Bumble Bee!" I said soothingly, using her old nickname to try and make everything better quickly. "But I'm here now.. And I want to see you before I leave again to explain everything."

I could hear things moving in the background. "I'm on way!"

"No No! Not yet... tomorrow. Come over tomorrow so we can have all day together to talk. I have good news!" I insisted, and Lindsey just sighed heavily.

"So tomorrow? Around?" She asked, like she was planning on me taking a run for it late tonight.

"Eleven?"

"Deal."

"I missed you Lindsey..." I whispered, trying to stop crying.

"Missed? I STILL MISS YOU! It's been over a month that I've seen my best friend! Do you know how I've been surviving? Because I don't!" She laughed, still crying. It was like some huge cry fest.

I want to say an hour later, I hear footsteps to my door. We literally talked for an hour easily about what I've been missed at school. Not school work, but drama. Like how Bret was flirting it up with Lindsey, and then moved to Hillary over night- but they both laughed in his face because he's a scum bag and we don't associate with scum bags! I laughed so hard at that!

But when bane opened my door- my mouth dropped.

"Lin-" I said cutting her off mid rant. "Lindsey! I know this is super important, and I missed you by a lot. But Bane just came back.. COVERED in mud. I'll see you tomorrow alright?" I asked, and she sighed heavily.

"Already you're choosing him over me!" She laughed, before we said our goodbyes. I hung the phone up quickly and just looked at Bane in amazement.

I wasn't exaggerating to Lindsey, from head to toe it seemed Bane had some form of dirt and grime on him. His nice white shirt, now a strange shade of brown... I couldn't help it! I just started busting out laughing, like grabbing stomach from pain laughing so hard. Bane had a hard look on his face, so I made myself stop and just look at him.

"What? Are you mad?" I asked incredulously, trying to think of what my brothers could have done to get him so dirty- but even then was it room enough for Bane to get angry? Without speaking, bane motioned with his finger for me to come here. Slowly I rose from my bed and walked across my room to him, without thinking. I didn't want him to be angry.

Without warning, Bane wrapped his big, muscular, insanely muddy arms around me- getting me dirty as well. I screamed playfully, as I heard Bane laugh. I tried pulling myself out of his arms, but he just held me tighter, laughing at me in my ear.

"This is what you get!" Bane insisted. "Laughing at my discomfort! Do you have any idea how much dirty I have on me?! And in the WRONG places too!" Bane smiled, letting me pull my head away.

"But you ruined my dress- and I liked this one!" I whined, thinking it wasn't everyday I came across a dress that I actually liked. Bane rolled his eyes, his eyes were light with some unknown excitement.

"I can buy you hundreds more of the same dress, in all different colors!" Bane stated, and I pulled away from his stubbornly.

"Don't flaunt your money at me Bane Dockins. I don't want it." I said hardly, looking away from his eyes. Instantly, Bane grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes.

"I was kidding. Don't get like this." He pleaded, and I could feel the confusion written on my face. "This. The whole "Bane has done something wrong so I'm going to take my frustration out on the world!" I was kidding about the dresses, I'm sure the mud could come out of it. Don't be angry." Bane asked, and I smiled a little.

"Are you really that afraid of me being upset with you?" I asked sarcastically, not believing it.

"The last time you got super mad, you stole my car. You're dangerous, wither you want to admit it or not!" Bane laughed, but then his face turned serious. "But no.. actually. I just don't want to see that look on your face anymore- I want this." Bane said, gesturing lightly to my face. "This happy-free Adelaide. When you're like this, it makes me want to be a better person." Bane mumbled the last part, and I slapped his arm at the cornyness. I struggled out of Bane's muddy arms, and laughed.

"Okay. Okay Romeo. Go shower!" I shooed him off with my hands, as I showed him the door. He just stood there,

"You act like I know this place like the back of my hand. Where is this.. So called bathroom?" Bane smirked. I sighed heavily.

"GOD! Do I have to show you everything?!?" I whined, walking down the hall to the other side of the upstairs, and across from Alex's room was a bathroom. I pushed Bane lightly in, and he grabbed my arm.

"Are you sure you don't want to join me?" My face turned white at his question, and my eyes bugged out of my head. "No! I didn't mean it like that! I meant, you know that movie Remember Me? We could have a cute little scene like that in the bathroom... and I could make you were clean- while you cleaned me..." Bane realized how his question was still coming out so he just sighed. "You know what? Never mind. Next time I'll just keep my mouth closed." Bane said quickly, closing his mouth to a tight line- and all I could do was stick my thumb up at him.

When Bane was in the bathroom, I hurried back to my room, got a change of clothing and ran down stairs to the bathroom across the hall from the guest bedroom. I showered quickly, and relished at the familiarity of everything. Suave Shampoo, and Conditioner! Not the kind back in L.A with names I can't even pronounce because half of them are in French.

I toweled dry, and got dressed in my favorite pair of pajamas. Pathetically, they were bright green and had tinker bell all over them. But to my defense they were 100% cotton. Have you ever put on 100% cotton pajama on? Clearly you haven't because you aren't wearing them right now. They were amazing! Even if they didn't really cover my ankles. They were so comfy, and familiar which just seemed to be the best feeling ever. I had to make sure I brought these with me, and not show Kimberly. She would probably throw them away when I wasn't looking. I then just had on a random tank top.

When I went up stairs, the first thing I noticed was Bane sticking his head outside of the bathroom door. He was white! "Adelaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiide!!!" He whispered excitedly when he saw me, which made me laugh.

"Yehh?" I asked, just standing there.

"Forgot.. Clothes!" bane said, his face getting a little pink, I laughed harder.

"Oh! What a bummer. So remember when I laughed at you for being covered in mud? And you thought a good punishment would be wrapping your disgusting arms around me? Well... Revenge!" I laughed, before rushing to my room leaving Bane.. In a towel.

I laid in my bed, the bed I had spent a lot of nights in. Nights alone, sometimes it was a rough time, so I would be crying. Other times I was having a slumber party with Lindsey and Hillary. *note to self- remember to invite Hillary over tomorrow!* I can't believe I forgot.

When I got all comfortable, and the sun was setting, my door opened swiftly and closed with a hard thud, and a sigh. "I can't believe you did that!" Bane complained walking towards the bed. I immediately started laughing.

"what in the world are you wearing?!" I laughed, and Bane looked at me angrily. He stood there, half naked, wearing boxers. What he usually worse to bed. But these were american eagle boxers like I was used too. THEY WERE JOHN DEER!! I continued laughing.

"Our bags haven't come in yet from the jet. I had to sleep in something unless you prefer I go naked!" bane said sarcastically. That made me shut up for a minute.

"but how do you know those aren't like.. My Dads?! How awkward." I said, knowing exactly who they weres.

"Well unless you dad has half naked girls on his walls, and Teliah Dequila. I think I'm good." Bane said with a smirk at my face

To get him back, I just rolled over so I was in the middle of the bed, stopping Bane in his tracks. "What are you doing?" He asked incredulously.

"I'm going to bed. This bed isn't big enough for the both of us!" I insisted. "It's only a full!"

Bane's eyes narrowed. "Are you trying to tell me that I'm sleeping on the floor?"

"I don't see that couch you got rid of... so I guess so." I said sarcastically, but then laughed so he knew I was kidding with him.

"Oh! You are just SO funny!" Bane exaggerating before jumping on the bed, and on me. His elbows jabbed into my side, as I struggled to move over and away from him. I was breathing heavy before his body mass just landed on me- but before I could get too far away Bane wrapped his arms around me.

"Bane." I said sternly. Not that I didn't like the feeling of being his arms, but just because it felt like we were going to fast, that and my brothers were in the same building as us. I didn't want my funeral to be tomorrow- or tonight.

"Just let me.." He whispered in my ear, making my body stiffen. "I promise I wont do anything. Just let me tell you what your brothers put me through.." Bane offered and I shifted so I was facing him better, and was glad I was wearing pants.

"I'm interested. Talk." I ordered, and Bane laughed under me.

"They hate me! They hate me, SO MUCH!" Bane complained.

"Nooo." I said, though I didn't sound so sure myself. "Why do you think they do?" I asked, hoping they didn't really.

"The way they talk to me! Like just because I'm from a big city I'm stupid, and can't do anything!" Bane complained. "Which isn't true! Like they dared me to ..wrangle? A pig. TOTALLY DID! It might have taken my forty minutes, and getting covered in two tons of mud but I did it!" Bane said proud of himself. I just laughed.

"I think that means they like you though." I smiled out of relief. "If my brothers didn't like you, you would have a missing persons report on you."

"You guys keep saying that! But I don't think your dad would really help in my murder. I mean, he seemed okay for the first couple minutes of us talking..." Bane thought out loud. My eyes widened.

"You talked to my Dad?! What happened?!" I demanded, and bane grabbed my should and rubbed it soothingly.

(A.N- Thank you= Rosalie_Oqbi for giving me the sex talk idea. it made me laugh SO hard!)

"Don't worry- he seemed to like me. But I wont talk to soon. He just talked to me... and then noticed I was squirming, very uncomfortable-- and let me go upstairs!" Bane said quickly.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"Oh nothing! But seriously I had dirt in all the wrong places. I was chaffing by just standing there. It was so uncomfortable. My jeans were like sticking to me.. UGH!" Bane complained, but before he could stop me I rolled over, on top of him and straddled him.

"BANE! Tell me what was said! Stop stalling!" I commanded, and Bane sighed, grabbing my thighs making my tighten my muscle.

"You put yourself in this position." Bane said quickly, before he continued. "He offered me a seat, before seeing my appearance, and then said he would prefer I stood." He said, stalling. I glared down on him, still aware of where his hands were. "And... we started chatting... about stuff." Bane said awkwardly.

"Stuff?" I asked, growing impatient.

"You know.. Birds and the bees? Well. I got that talk." Bane said, letting his eyes do some of the talking. I coughed a little.

"The.. WHAT?!" I yelled, and Bane just shrugged.

"It wont be the first time I've had an awkward talk like that with a parent. He was just saying to be smart when it came to.. Sex. But not once said the word." My whole body stiffened at the 's' word, making Bane laugh. "And I can see why. It must make the whole family feel awkward."

"Well sorrree! That we don't throw that word around like it's nothing!" I huffed, jokingly.

When the conversation died down, Bane loosened his grip on my thighs.

"I guess.. I'll let you lay down on the bed." Bane said, like it was an actual challenge. I rolled over, till I was faced away from him and facing the wall. It felt weird not having his warmth, and after about two minutes I was tired of the wall. Slowly, so hopefully Bane wouldn't notice, I rolled over to face him. To my surprise his eyes were open watching me with a small smile as my face got red. Not that he could see because it was pretty dark in my room.

I just made a weird sound, as I tried to explain what I was doing- but without saying anything, Bane just gently wrapped his arms around me and I signed contently.

"This is nice." Bane said, I could feel his breath against my hair.

"Something I could get used to.." I said awkwardly, hiding my ashamed face in his chest.

"Night Adelaide..." Bane whispered, running his fingers through my damp hair, I sighed again, feeling how tired I was for the first time in hours.

"Good night Bane."

AWH?!?!?!?!?!?!

I think so...

I had a much easier time writing this, and it got my mind off of stupid stuff.

just thought I would make it public to like all of you *which it says that close to 20,000 people in all have seen this.. but i don't really believe it. im not that good* that Emily McGraw is my best friend

time for bed *yawnnnn*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6M 674K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...