Colors [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

She claimed that she could see his true colors. But the only color he ever knew were the red of his assignmen... More

|trailer|
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
Bonus Chapter: Spencer

029

32.4K 2.1K 10.3K
By Chingyonce

HARRY

"We won't be killing you two off so easily, you're both much too important." Agent Two grinned a cheshire like smirk, her blonde hair falling over her shoulder before she pushed the little girl away from her while I untied Agent Four from his chair as he cried.

"Report back to your rooms." I ordered in a deep authorative tone as I watched the boy slowly approach his little girlfriend, about to hold her hand only for her to quickly shake her head, eyeing me as I stared at the two.

Smart cautious little thing.

The two left with lowered heads, trying not to sniff too much as I leaned my tatted forearms over the back of the chair while Two watched them leave with a pleased look, satisfied with the torture we had made those kids go through before she turned to me with a familiar smile.

I ran my hand through my hair, responding to her flirtacious movement with a blank expression as she approached me.

"It's disgusting how close those two are. You and I both know that having something as a simple friendship like that would ruin them. They had to learn." She explained, as if trying to justify our action even though I knew for a fact that the misery she brought towards those children was just a pleasurable pass time for her.

"That girl," I noted, staring down the hallway they had left as Two sent me a sharp look.

"She's protective over that boy." I muttered, playing with my lip ring in thought.

That boy will get her killed.

"Sometimes I think we should just let them be and then watch them die and suffer for their consequences later on, I've already seen bits and pieces of their future." Two let out a bitter laugh as I stayed silent.

"They fall in love you know, in one of my visions." She mentioned as I maintained my uninterested expression.

I heard her nervously swallow besides me before my body stiffened at the contact of her hand over my shoulder.

"Have -have you ever fallen in lo-"

My hand shot up and quickly grabbed her wrist, twisting it at a painful angle making her let out a small, surprised, choked yelp before she bit her lip to keep silent, her legs in a crouching position trying to accommodate the pressure I was putting on her wrist that I was slowly bending as my dark gaze locked with her frightened one.

"I did not give you permission to touch me." I told her in a low growl, nearing her until she fell to her knees in front of me, breathing heavily trying to contain her cries of pain as my fingers dug into her skin.

Then I looked into her wide blue eyes, seeing behind her façade and searching her mind before it clicked.

A sadistic smirk grew on my face.

"So you love me huh," My harsh, patronizing voice made her blink back tears as my fingers dug into her skin before I leaned forward, continuing to twist her wrist.

"I've always had my suspicions but I didn't believe you'd be that stupid. Do you really love me Two, would you die for me? Risk your own safety for my own?" I taunted her with a malevolent glare causing her to shrink closer to the floor, looking away with watering eyes.

Of course she wouldn't answer.

No sane person would risk their own life for another unless assigned and ordered too.

If it was for any other reason it would be unethical and dimwitted.

I glared down at Two who whimpered slightly under my grip.

Pathetic, here she was berating a bunch of children for getting too close when she's trying to create a romantic relationship with me.

I violently pushed her away, leaving her sitting on the floor, her chest heaving up and down as she gaped up at me with a mixture of shock and horror, cradling her bruised wrist to her chest.

"Don't even think that I would involve myself with something as useless and trivial as love again." I warned her in a chillingly cold voice, sending her one last glare before I turned and left without a single care or ounce of guilt.

I was the first of my kind to ever survive through all the tests and experiments for years.

My body, mind, and stamina was that of a twenty three year old, my age.

But I had been twenty three for almost seventy years now, I know the difference between lust and love.

What Two is feeling is completely lust due to my physical appearance.

I have and will always be seen and treated as either a sex symbol or a killing machine.

And that's how it will always be.

**

I had just finished washing the blood from my hands to the point where I could finally see my tattooes again as i traveled through the corridors of the facility, rolling one tense shoulder, another successful torture session as I remembered how that guy I had strapped to a chair had practically squealed like a pig.

My feet stop when I hear the familiar sound of a tiny, worried voice in the kitchen around the corner.

"There, quickly." A small voice I knew belonged to only one little girl made me narrow my eyes at the opened door before I took slow, deliberate steps closer.

"Do not come out, no matter what." Her urgent whisper was soft but I could still hear it.

"We both can't fit in there." Agent 3 quickly turned to face me when I had entered the kitchen, blocking the cabinets behind her small frame as she held an empty bag of crumbs in her tiny hand.

"What are you doing with those." I demanded, my voice sounding hostile although I didn't know any other way to speak when I approached her, towering over her small body.

"I got hungry." She meakly replied, taking in a deep breath.

I knew though.

I knew the real culprit was behind her.

But I wanted to see just how far she'd go to protect her little friend.

"Who did this.." I trailed off in a challenging tone, glowering down above her as she pointed at herself without any hesitation before I crouched down to her height so we were eye level.

"If you tell me who really did this I'll let you off with a warning. No punishment needed for you." I offered in a cold tone as I noticed her grip on the bag tightened unconsciously.

That's right stupid kid, don't prove just how impudent I already think you are and be smart about this and tell me the truth.

"Now I'm going to ask again," I continued, testing her just like I had done with Agent Two, knowing that if a woman couldn't handle the pressure this simple child surely wouldn't.

"Who. Did. This." I sneered, surprised she hadn't looked away yet as her big, doe brown eyes bore into mine.

"I did." The eight year old girl claimed again in a much stronger voice, making me pause in slight surprise as I studied her for a moment, realizing there was no way she was going to budge before I rose back to my normal height, straightening my spine and glaring down at her.

If this is how she wants it to be, then she will get the consequences.

I adruptly yanked the bag of food out of her small hand before grabbing her by the back of her collar as she stayed silent, not bothering to fight back or protest.

"That's your choice then." I lowly said, dragging her out of the kitchen as she stumbled over her feet.

She stayed compliant as I pulled her, my steps leading us to the training room where I'd force her to go through some of the obstacles and exercises until she passed out.

Or maybe throw her into solitary confinement, a small, closed space and leave her there in the dark for hours.

Just like how I had been punished when I was her age.

She had to know what discipline was, if she continued to think for others rather than herself she'll be dead by the age of ten.

The thought somehow unsettled me and I had no idea why which only angered me further.

"You're a bully."

I immediatly stop in my tracks, the room spinning around me as I snapped my gaze to the unphased, pouting little girl whose arms were crossed over her chest as she met my intensified glare.

Keeping my hold on the back of her shirt I lifted her up with one arm so she was hanging in front of as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What did you just say to me." I threatened, seeing her cheeks puff in irritation before she locked gazes with me.

"I said you are a bully." Three repeated with a stern look that momentarily made me feel as if I was the one in trouble before I grit my teeth in annoyance and placed her back on the ground, replacing my grip on her shirt with her pudgy wrist before suddenly deciding not to go to the training room, retracting my steps and dragging her back to my sleeping quarters.

Agent Two thankfully wasn't in the room as I pushed the little girl inside, closing and locking the door behind us before I glared at her, watching her awkwardly stand in the middle of my shared room, tempted to look around yet still keeping her disapproving gaze on me.

What am I doing.

With one last glare her way I moved passed her to Agent Two's bed, crouching to the floor and checking the space beneath her mattress.

What the fuck am I doing.

My groping hand finally found the hidden box as I felt the plastic crinkle under my grasp, making me pull the object out from under my roommate's bed, retrieving the new box of oreos I knew Two kept and hid before standing to my feet and looking over at the little girl who watched me with curious eyes, returning back to glaring at me when she caught me observing her.

Why am I doing this.

"Sit." I pointed at the table at the side, making her look over at it before she followed my orders, sitting herself down before I went over and sat across from her, placing the box of oreos down in between us.

She sat perfectly straight, her hands in her lap and her eyes darting to the tempting sweets in front of her before looking back at me, faking an uninterested expression that slightly amused me as I slowly peeled the tab off, opening it and letting the rip stretch through the air, the now exposed cream cookies catching her attention.

I grabbed one oreo, holding it up and completely capturing her.

"I will give you one cookie for each question you answer, capisce." I offered, twirling the cookie and weaving it through my fingers effortlessly as she stared at the action, mesmerized before quickly snapping back to reality and nodding her head eagerly.

I rested my elbows on the table, watching her.

"Why did you cover up for Agent Four back there in the kitchen." I interrogated, my voice void of any emotion as her eyes widened slightly, obviously not expecting me to know of who she was hiding before she quickly recovered.

"Because I did it, and he's my friend." She added, her answers contradicting one another as she scrunched her small face in confusion, not knowing how to respond.

"Him being your friend is not an answer." I snapped in irritation, seizing the movement of my fingers, the cookie still in my hand.

"It's my answer though. Haven't you ever had a friend you wanted to protect and take care of?" Three asked in curious confusion, tilting her head to the side before my jaw locked and I stared back at her with a sharp glare before crumbling the oreo in a fist, opening my hand and letting the crumbs that were close to dust fall into a pile on the table between us.

"No. Next question." I quickly diverted the subect, brushing whatever residue of the cookie was still stuck to my palms before taking out another cookie.

"You don't have friends." The little girl suddenly pointed out as an observation, resting her chin on the table and blinking at me while I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I don't need friends." I scoffed in response making her frown.

"That's why you're a bully. I'll be your friend if you promise not to be mean." She raised her head from the wood, as if offering me a once in a lifetime gift before she sent me a friendly smile that only pissed me off more.

"Do you not remember all the thing I've done to you and Four? Are you that stupid that you'd try befriending me?" I questioned her sanity with an incredulous look but she didn't seem to flinch at my harsh words, only continued to beam at me unphased.

"No, I'm really smart-"

"Don't you get it? You'd be a lot smarter if your emotions weren't so strong. Your ability is naturally having advanced intelligence, but you're stopping your brain from expanding and reaching your true capability with your emotions. That's why you can't have friends." I growled with pent up frustration, trying to stop myself from crumbling the other oreo in my hand.

Three stared at me with a thoughtful look, as if contemplating my words before responding.

"Well, I'd rather not know everything and feel than know everything but not feel at all." She answered, my anger dissipating at her words as I went silent, just staring at her and her slowly settling back in my chair.

My eyes darted to the table, finding it difficult to stare back at her hopeful gaze before I finally flickered my attention back to her.

"You're an annoying child." I muttered as she brought her legs up, standing on the chair itself and leaning forward with her palms on the table.

"Let's be friends." She smiled as I resisted the urge to squish her happy face in my large hand in annoyance.

"Like hell I'd be friends with you." I snapped, standing to my feet and placing my palms over the table, leaning forward so our faces were inches away as I glared at the irritating little girl.

It was when she scrunched her tiny face up, letting out a small giggle and rubbing the tip of her nose against mine that I practically flew back, retracting away from the eight year old in disgust.

"What the fuck was that." I growled with wide eyes, covering my nose as if she had infected it before she brought her small hands up in celebration.

"Eskimo kisses! They're my favorite and they make me happy. I want to cheer you up." She explained with a smile as I imagined tossing her against the wall repeatedly like the infuriating rag doll she was.

Trying to collect myself, I cautiously approached the table before quickly sliding the box of oreos to her, surprising her.

"Take those and go." I ordered, still covering my nose just in case she tried anything funny again.

She glanced down at the box of sweets with wide eyes before looking back up at me.

"We can share." She insisted, quickly grabbing the package and getting off the chair, running to me and holding it up as I quickly fumbled away from her in a panic.

"No, no get away." I urged, pressing myself against the wall, shaking my head as she paused to blink up at me.

"Four is going to love these, he likes the white cream and so do I." She jumped up and down with excitement before cradling the box to her chest, grabbing one oreo before placing the rest down on the ground.

"Which one do you like? The chocolate cookie or the cream?" She asked in a curious voice, as if this was a serious matter between life and death before I furrowed my brows at her.

"I don't care, just get out." I demanded, my patience wearing thin before she narrowed her brown eyes at me.

"You like chocolate." She decided with a confident nod before separating the cookie in her hand, extending the chocolate cookie out with no cream as I blinked at her.

How the fuck did she know.

I didn't say anything, not wanting to reveal how much she surprised me before I hesitantly took the cookie she was offering, making her smile as she happily licked the cream off her own.

"Thank you friend." She thanked me once she finished her share while mine was still in my hand, untouched as I watched her grab the rest of the box of cookies from the floor before she headed towards the exit.

"We're not friends." I found myself saying, watching her open my door to leave.

Three looked back, hugging the packaged sweets to her chest before she smiled.

"Oreos are my favorite." She informed as I stared at her from across the room.

"It's cause I know they're supposed to be black and white." She explained, her smile turning somewhat sad before she quickly covered it up, turning and exiting the room as I kept my eyes to where her small frame was before.

I knew she would say that.

After all, she was the only agent out of the four of us who couldn't see colors.

AN: Next few chapters will be in Harry's POV in the past so you can understand what happened and everything is explained, like now you know why Malu would have colorless nightmares because as child she couldn't see them.

You'll find out how she gets the ability to see colors later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 25 50
Sequel to "Secrets Better Left Untold" "It feels so good to have her safe in my arms, but this won't last forever. I have to tell her what's going on...
8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
1.3K 61 21
Harry never thought he'd see her again. They were just so perfect. And I'm not taking about his ex girlfriend. Nope, I'm talking about his best frien...
701 58 11
I love a man, who is my everything. My savior, My reason to live, breathe and exist. But he could never be mine. He might share his body and soul w...