022

I was currently on the floor of Harry's kitchen in his flat at five a.m in the morning, scraps of crafting material spread out in front of me while I finished snipping the ribbon around the weaved basket in my hand as Fluffy layed on top of my head, sleeping.

Harry entered the room, opening the door and accidently hitting me since I was close to the entrance but I only scooted to the side in response, my determined gaze still set on my basket as I added soft, colorful tissue paper into it.

He just glanced at me with a straight face, narrowing his eyes at the cat on top of me before casually stepping over my body on the ground while I continued my crafting as he made his way back to his laptop on the island in front of me.

"Are you worried?" I couldn't help but ask after a few moments of the sounds of me snipping my ribbons and his fingers typing over his keyboard as I felt him remove his gaze away from his computer screen to look at me.

"About what. We're too good at what we do for Angelo to fire us, even with this one slip up." He shrugged in a deep careless voice, going back to whatever he was typing as I paused, frowning as I secured and tied the silk ribbon around my basket with great care.

Harry and I were supposed to be continuing our mission with protecting Spencer at the moment, but this morning our client himself had requested to see our boss Angelo to talk about something.

As agents we couldn't deny him access to our boss, especially if there was something wrong and he wanted to complain about our service.

Remembering back to when he walked in on Harry and I in my room, he probably had something in mind that he wanted to complain about.

But that wasn't what was worrying me so much.

"Not that," I said in a small voice, grabbing the plastic wrapped muffins and situating them perfectly into the basket.

"What we did was unprofessional and he probably didn't feel safe... I want my clients to feel safe, it's my job to protect them." The pout on my face caught Harry's attention as I took in a deep breath, trying to collect myself before I fixed my 'I'm Sorry' gift basket for Spencer.

"Poor guy, probably burned his eyeballs seeing us like that. I just feel
bad." I vented with a shake of my head, fluffing up the tissues in the basket and overlooking the entire appearance as Fluffy stretched on top of me, yawning and slowly sliding off my head.

"But bambina, I thought you were feeling, so good..." Harry drawled out, keeping his dark, mischevious eyes on me as I snapped my gaze up at him in embarrassment at the emphasis of the last two words.

I let out choked stutters, eyes wide and face turning a deep red as I placed my hands over my burning cheeks, looking back down at my basket and vigorously shaking my head, not knowing what to say making Harry chuckle in amusement.

"You're a bully." I playfully told him when I could finally manage a coherent sentence, trying to cover up my embarrassment as I scrunched my nose at him from the ground, sticking my tongue out as he stared at me with a straight face before poking his tongue out at me as well.

A giggle escaped my lips at the rare sight of Harry playing along with me before he turned his attention back to his laptop as I rose from the floor, raising my finished basket in triumph.

"There, all done! What do you think? Do you think Spencer will like it?" I clasped my hands together and tucked it under my chin with an expectant expression, my excited brown eyes darting between the basket on the counter and Harry who stared at it with an emotionless face.

My eager smile widened when he traced the soft ribbon tied to it with his fingers, rubbing it between his thumb and pointer finger with an almost bored look.